• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus.

So explain to me how Jay Z's "intentions" make it any less ignorant, and racially offensive?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus.

So explain to me how Jay Z's "intentions" make it any less ignorant, and racially offensive?

Why would I waste time doing that when you haven't proven he is a racist that should be banned from the NBA?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just lunatic but ignorant, racist piece of shit.

I know we tolerate a lot of different folks around and their views on things, but isn't racism the path to the ban button?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we tolerate a lot of different folks around and their views on things, but isn't racism the path to the ban button?

Yes, it is. That's something we'll never tolerate and this clown is about the worst I've ever seen.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To my knowledge he has never supported a racist organization. Do you have a link to something that shows he has?

If he is wearing the medallion it shows he gave money to (supported) and/or promoted a racist organization.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is wearing the medallion it shows he gave money to (supported) and/or promoted a racist organization.

How do you know it wasnt a gift? How do you know if he even knew about all of their stances. He could have only known that they believed Black people were the mothers and fathers of civilization. The only thing I saw I disagree with so far is that white people are devils.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you for being a retard with nothing to say. They feel like they have to win somehow someway to ease their anger. You on the other hand have a single digit IQ and incapable of spelling your name let alone mounting an coherent argument.

I'm not trying to win anything. Also, I'm not sure who here is angered at the Donald Sterling decision.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know it wasnt a gift?

If it's a gift he is still wearing a medallion that represents their views. That promotes the organization, especially since it's someone as high profile as Jay Z. I wouldn't wear a KKK shirt if it was a gift to me because I don't support the KKK. I wouldn't wear a Duke athletics shirt if it's given to me because I do not like Duke athletics. He knows what the organization is about and he chooses to wear the medallion anyway. Regardless of if it's a gift he is promoting it and could easily chose not to do so.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know it wasnt a gift? How do you know if he even knew about all of their stances. He could have only known that they believed Black people were the mothers and fathers of civilization. The only thing I saw I disagree with so far is that white people are devils.

So he keeps company with racists?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is. That's something we'll never tolerate and this clown is about the worst I've ever seen.

You are a retard if you think I'm the racist. Like I told you before pussy ban me if you cant handle me. I cant figure out whats holding you back to be honest. You seem to have a problem with me not cowering from these hillbilly racists you have on this site. Seems to me you must agree with them.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montsho, do you see anything wrong or racist about wearing that medallion?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Jay Z wearing the medallion does not make him racist to you even though when asked if it meant anything to him he said "A little bit". So either he's really stupid and doesn't know what it means or he does at least a "little bit" share the beliefs of the FPN. Which is it? Maybe you answered this before and I missed it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a retard if you think I'm the racist. Like I told you before pussy ban me if you cant handle me. I cant figure out whats holding you back to be honest. You seem to have a problem with me not cowering from these hillbilly racists you have on this site. Seems to me you must agree with them.

Really tough to take someone seriously when they continue to call people retards and hillbilly racists.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a skinny little punkass teenage white boy who thinks it cool to pretend to be black. You remind me of that white kid in Gran Torino.

Here is montsho. I'll let you figure out which one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA]Grand Torino - Best Scene - YouTube[/ame]

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's a gift he is still wearing a medallion that represents their views. That promotes the organization, especially since it's someone as high profile as Jay Z. I wouldn't wear a KKK shirt if it was a gift to me because I don't support the KKK. I wouldn't wear a Duke athletics shirt if it's given to me because I do not like Duke athletics. He knows what the organization is about and he chooses to wear the medallion anyway. Regardless of if it's a gift he is promoting it and could easily chose not to do so.

You don't know what he thought the symbol was about. He could have merely been ignorant of all of their views. I never heard of them before that incident to be honest and I am very much into Black history and different organizations that promote teaching Black people about real history.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montsho, do you see anything wrong or racist about wearing that medallion?

I wouldn't wear it because I know it assumes white people are devils. I have several family members that are white not to mention my oldest daughter is biracial. However from what I am reading some of their views are spot on. Sounds like they are a hodgepodge of truth and distorted facts like a lot of organizations.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think we already knew he was ignorant for wearing it....it just so happens that ignorance is knee-deep in racism. Extreme racism, at that.

But I will overlook that, his misogynistic views of women and general disdain of other races, as expressed in his music, because...remind me again why?

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas, somebody PM me and tell me when you're done with this punkass. I don't want the Hoop to get a reputation for tolerating racism.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sterling is a disgusting pig.

An argument can be made to say the same about plenty of otherwise celebrated people. Jay Z is one of them.