• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are being trolled by a little white boy pretending to be a black man.

Just reminding you.

You can get in on the fun Hammer if you have anything remotely resembling a point. Most of the time you dont.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Larry Johnson saying that - but I also heard that he was being sarcastic. There is a big difference to sarcasm or satire and what A-hole Sterling said.

Larry Johnson said something but it was not what people are turning it into.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but yea the world does work like that ...well at least the real world anyway

The real world operates on money. You should stop taking advice from Sterling. You see what happened to him. The only people who think like that are racists. Welcome to the club if you didnt already know.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get in on the fun Hammer if you have anything remotely resembling a point. Most of the time you dont.

You're an ignorant racist piece of shit. Fuck off and get a life.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real world operates on money. You should stop taking advice from Sterling. You see what happened to him. The only people who think like that are racists. Welcome to the club if you didnt already know.

it took you this long to figure it out ? damn you are slow.. and nothing is gonna happen to me but thanks for the concern

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Johnson said something but it was not what people are turning it into.

I figured as much - that's why I haven't paid attention to it - but the racists in here are trying to deflect the attention away from Sterling and I don't see what else you could call them. Only a racist would try to defend the eman

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not confused at all but you seam to be

Youre definitely confused. You said Sterling was telling her how the world worked now you agree with me. You need to take a stand and stick with it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre definitely confused. You said Sterling was telling her how the world worked now you agree with me. You need to take a stand and stick with it.

exactly.. I said that sterling was just simply telling the girl how the world works and that it wasnt that bad .. get a stronger pair of glasses dude .your missing out on things here

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly.. I said that sterling was just simply telling the girl how the world works and that it wasnt that bad .. get a stronger pair of glasses dude .your missing out on things here

But thats not how the world works. You need to take a stand. Dont be a spineless coward.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he never said that. If you have a quote with him saying that please provide it.

Again, that's what it sounds like. If it's not what he means it's not what he means. But, that is how I interpret it and if he wants to explain it he can. It would have been very easy to say that he would like more black ownership but instead he said he wanted a league "to for self" which I thought was him trying to say for ourselves. If what he meant was he wanted more black owners, I see nothing wrong with what he said, just the way he went about saying there should be more black owners. We don't know what he meant, regardless of what either of us think.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racist creeps like montsho love this shit. Love it!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He might have said a few things there about how the world works, but he also made his position clear and told her explicitly not to bring black friends with her to the games when she is going to be with him. He told her flat out that he does not like black people and does not want them around him and that he considers them to be lesser human beings, so stop trying to put milk and sugar on a dog turd unless you intend to be the one that's going to eat it, because we aren't buying it and we will bankrupt the Clippers by not attending games if he is not permanently removed as an owner. That's our right as customers