• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montsho is a skinny teenage white boy pretending to be a black man and doing a damned poor job of it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK kiddies I'm about to sign off. Have fun bumping into each other you little retards.

Maybe you should write a nursery rhyme about today. Fill it with angst, stupidity and poor grammar.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wearing racist symbols doesn't mean you are racist" -montsho

KKKlady.jpg

dude he is right look im having a brew with my buddy and we are having a good time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question for you assholes that keeps using the analogy "The Thought Police" - Lets take a few areas in life, business and etc where this is actually correct and try to tell me that you are okay or against the "The thought police " weeding out those with contrary opinions

Church - How many of you go to church? Suppose you are Catholic and suddenly your priest stands up in the service each morning and tells the congregation that the confessional is a bunch of rediculous garbage? - How long do you think he will remain before getting removed for his personal opinion?

Day Care - How many of you have small children or grown? Grand children? Great Grand Children? Suppose the main administrator of the day care that watches your little ones - suddenly tells you that one of her children sees nothing wrong with children having sex and video taping it? Or expresses her opinions to support those perv's - How long do you thing that day care remains open if that's her business? Are you going to take your children there? Again you would be removing your services for her personal opinions?

Police - How many of you want police on the force that tells you they see nothing wrong with getting up on a witness stand and telling a lie in order to get a conviction? Even if he has never done it - that's his opinion.

Regardless of the guilt or innocence - there are personal opinions that conflict with the job or profession of certain people in certain positions and when their personal views directly become a threat to the integrity of the business - they can be, they should be and they will be moved - so get over this idea that it's unfair to use a person's thoughts against them - it happens every day millions of time a day - it's how we operate in business

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question for you assholes that keeps using the analogy "The Thought Police" - Lets take a few areas in life, business and etc where this is actually correct and try to tell me that you are okay or against the "The thought police " weeding out those with contrary opinions

Church - How many of you go to church? Suppose you are Catholic and suddenly your priest stands up in the service each morning and tells the congregation that the confessional is a bunch of rediculous garbage? - How long do you think he will remain before getting removed for his personal opinion?

Day Care - How many of you have small children or grown? Grand children? Great Grand Children? Suppose the main administrator of the day care that watches your little ones - suddenly tells you that one of her children sees nothing wrong with children having sex and video taping it? Or expresses her opinions to support those perv's - How long do you thing that day care remains open if that's her business? Are you going to take your children there? Again you would be removing your services for her personal opinions?

Police - How many of you want police on the force that tells you they see nothing wrong with getting up on a witness stand and telling a lie in order to get a conviction? Even if he has never done it - that's his opinion.

Regardless of the guilt or innocence - there are personal opinions that conflict with the job or profession of certain people in certain positions and when their personal views directly become a threat to the integrity of the business - they can be, they should be and they will be moved - so get over this idea that it's unfair to use a person's thoughts against them - it happens every day millions of time a day - it's how we operate in business

TLF, is that really yours? Cause that spelling and grammar looks waaaaay too good to be yours.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
montsho is a racist white asshole posing as a black man trying to make sense just to make them look bad.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already pointed out the errors in your assumptions regarding LJ. The rest of your posse also were educated on their error regarding Jay-Z. You may want to start on Spike Lee and leave the other 2 alone.

Back I the LJ thing. If I can't make "assumptions" about his tweet and assume that he wants a league that only has black owners, coaches, as players...than you can't assume Donald Sterling is a racist because he doesn't want his girlfriend (who is mixed) promoting her relationship with a black man on Instagram or at his games, and he would prefer her to be friends with him in private. So, using your logic, neither LJ or Donald Sterling are racist because they didn't admit to it and assumptions have to be made. That's why I don't agree with your logic

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a false conclusion. You dont have to say you are a racist to practice racism. His comments only seem like that because that was your first line of thinking as you have admitted. Like I said I assumed he meant black ownership as he has advocated this before. Basketball player typically don't care what color you are as long as you can play and having white fans would ensure more profits than limiting your consumer base. All Black owners would ensure there were no Black players playing for racist owners. Why some people cant see this is amazing to me.

So are you saying not one black owner would be racist? You know this how?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only promotes Black people owning their product. Just how retarded are you?

How is it their product? Unless of course they are kicking whitey out.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wanted to put this right here for beardown..... :laugh3:

:suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, is that really yours? Cause that spelling and grammar looks waaaaay too good to be yours.

Well - I'm caught up on my audits and I'm not rushing it so I can get back to work and it's not midnight:lol:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was because you couldn't prove why he was wearing the symbol and what it meant to him. You couldnt prove he has ever stated he hated white people. You couldn't prove he was a member of the organization and you didnt even realize he is no longer an owner. Is that enough to cover it?

That fact is he bought it. Or was given it. Either way it is supporting and/or promoting them.

Also lol at that stuff mattering...You couldn't prove Sterling hated black people, or is a member of a racist organization.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is really good and I completely agree.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it their product? Unless of course they are kicking whitey out.

They are the product. No one would even watch the NBA if it were not for Black players.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the product. No one would even watch the NBA if it were not for Black players.

And no one would have the opportunity to watch if not for white owners. Where would those black players be without the NBA and it's owners?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back I the LJ thing. If I can't make "assumptions" about his tweet and assume that he wants a league that only has black owners, coaches, as players...than you can't assume Donald Sterling is a racist because he doesn't want his girlfriend (who is mixed) promoting her relationship with a black man on Instagram or at his games, and he would prefer her to be friends with him in private. So, using your logic, neither LJ or Donald Sterling are racist because they didn't admit to it and assumptions have to be made. That's why I don't agree with your logic

I'm not assuming he is a racist. He has been proven in court to be a racist prior to this episode with his gf. Even if it had not been proven in court:

V: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

DS: Well then, if you don't feel—don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come.

V: Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?

DS: You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?

DS: It's the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.

V: So do you have to treat them like that too?

DS: The white Jews, there's white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?

V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?

DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.

V: And is that right?

DS: It isn't a question—we don't evaluate what's right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.

V: But shouldn't we take a stand for what's wrong? And be the change and the difference?

DS: I don't want to change the culture, because I can't. It's too big and too [unknown].

V: But you can change yourself.

DS: I don't want to change. If my girl can't do what I want, I don't want the girl. I'll find a girl that will do what I want! Believe me. I thought you were that girl—because I tried to do what you want. But you're not that girl.

Its pretty clear the guy is a racist just on his rant alone. I dont see how you can compare the 2. What do you think he meant with his words? Can you give me anything that would make those words even remotely able to be construed another way? BTW I am only doing this with you because you brought up a very valid point about me assuming he was a racist. You are heads and tails above some of the other guys in intellect.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no one would have the opportunity to watch if not for white owners. Where would those black players be without the NBA and it's owners?

You forgot that there are black millionaires and billionaires that can provide the same thing.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People watch the NHL. People watch golf even when Tiger isn't playing. People watch the winter Olympics.