• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, tard. Like I wouldn't know that. I'm glad Google taught you something today. You've grown exponential from the start of the day. :suds:

Everybody believes you already knew about this. Thats why you posted the Nazi's rendention. You must have outsmarted yourself. Yeah thats it. :laugh3:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People watch the NHL. People watch golf even when Tiger isn't playing. People watch the winter Olympics.

People dont watch and pay for NBA basketball unless the Black people are playing. Dirk cant carry the league by himself.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you OK? Where did that question come from?

It wasn't a question, I just find your side of this entire conversation silly. No disrespect intended...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People dont watch and pay for NBA basketball unless the Black people are playing. Dirk cant carry the league by himself.

This is what i'm talking about. You make claim after claim that can't be proven yet bash others for not proving what LJ said was racist or Jay Z wearing of the necklace was racist. The product wouldn't be as good but people would still watch.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a question, I just find your side of this entire conversation silly. No disrespect intended...

I dont feel disrespected. I thought I saw a question mark at the end of the sentence instead of a period. I would find my side of the conversation silly as well if I didnt want to face facts.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what i'm talking about. You make claim after claim that can't be proven yet bash others for not proving what LJ said was racist or Jay Z wearing of the necklace was racist. The product wouldn't be as good but people would still watch.

Well since they havent proven their comments why cant I do the same thing so they see how silly they sound?

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Silver banned Sterling. Those guys market the NBA. They know whats up. I trust their educated knowledge over your guess.

so, no you have no proof...just poor attempts at witticism.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not assuming he is a racist. He has been proven in court to be a racist prior to this episode with his gf. Even if it had not been proven in court:

Its pretty clear the guy is a racist just on his rant alone. I dont see how you can compare the 2. What do you think he meant with his words? Can you give me anything that would make those words even remotely able to be construed another way? BTW I am only doing this with you because you brought up a very valid point about me assuming he was a racist. You are heads and tails above some of the other guys in intellect.

You're right, I hadn't heard all of that about black jews being less than whites. All I had heard was where he told his girlfriend not to associate with black people in public. So no, the two cannot be compared.

But I still believe that it's absolutely racist for someone to say they want an all-black league with just black owners, coaches, and players. Again, I do not support Sterling, I don't agree with anything he has said, and I understand why Larry Johnson has not been banned from the NBA the way Sterling was. I just don't understand why Larry Johnson is applauded for his comments. If Larry Johnson's comment was about wanting more black ownership then there is nothing racist about it, and I see where he is coming from, but his wording could've made that more clear.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see were that is that bad ..seams like he was explaining how the world works to her

The world doesnt work like that. His world works like that but thanks for agreeing with me.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the product. No one would even watch the NBA if it were not for Black players.

When a business makes it's money from a customer service - reputation, integrity, honesty and being respectful to everyone is critical. All of us has had bad service in a restaurant and vowed not to go back. In this case the NBA provides the customers professional entertainment from the best basketball players in the world. That means the business owners who have the capital to purchase a venue, the clothing, balls, coordinate the rules, unions and etc - those business owners must be held to the highest values of integrity possible. Sterling crucified and breached that integrity and like sissors cutting a brand new towel - he ripped the trust and confidence that the general public had in him as a business owner.
The direct result of that trust means one simple truth: The Clippers will not move forward as a business with him in charge. If the Clippers remain in the NBA with Sterling as the business owner - the NBA will be severely damaged if not crippled. Players will refuse to honor their contracts or play in his building, sponsers will not advertise and fans won't come to the games. Let Sterling keep his Clippers like the morons whining about the thought police concept - and see for yourself what he has left after the next season is over. I guarantee you the Clippers would be a complete shipwreck and so will the NBA if the business owners do not act. Even Mark Cuban did a complete 180 degree turn and backed up the commissioner. It is over for Sterling - there is a price to pay for racist views when you make them known to the wrong person and it only takes one person to expose you.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, I hadn't heard all of that about black jews being less than whites. All I had heard was where he told his girlfriend not to associate with black people in public. So no, the two cannot be compared.

But I still believe that it's absolutely racist for someone to say they want an all-black league with just black owners, coaches, and players. Again, I do not support Sterling, I don't agree with anything he has said, and I understand why Larry Johnson has not been banned from the NBA the way Sterling was. I just don't understand why Larry Johnson is applauded for his comments. If Larry Johnson's comment was about wanting more black ownership then there is nothing racist about it, and I see where he is coming from, but his wording could've made that more clear.

But he never said that. If you have a quote with him saying that please provide it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont feel disrespected. I thought I saw a question mark at the end of the sentence instead of a period. I would find my side of the conversation silly as well if I didnt want to face facts.

Face what facts? Racism exists no question but it's not as one sided as you seem to think it is...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face what facts? Racism exists no question but it's not as one sided as you seem to think it is...

The fact that what LJ said was not proven to be racist. The fact that Jay-Z is not proven to be racist. What makes you think I feel its one sided?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he never said that. If you have a quote with him saying that please provide it.

I think it was Larry Johnson saying that - but I also heard that he was being sarcastic. There is a big difference to sarcasm or satire and what A-hole Sterling said.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are being trolled by a little white boy pretending to be a black man.

Just reminding you.