• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I can't help but think that we are

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wow one lost and you guys are already jumping the bandwagon. I think what you did against the Packers was a better indication of what your team can do this year then the Seahawks game.

Nobody's jumping the bandwagon. We're just realistic about a couple of serious weaknesses on the team that have to get a lot stronger by the time the Niners play Seattle again.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a WR who can get off the line of scrimmage an run aster than a 4.9. Defense wasn't the problem last night.

Why didn't the Niners trade for Steve Smith back in 2011 or sign Mike Wallace & give up the 2012 first-round pick? :mad2:

Overall defense wasnt the problem but Seattle was going up the middle and their OL were getting onto our LBs... we need that big plug up the middle to occupy blockers/space. Our run def game has been weak lately and last night was un-49ers like.

We have WRs but they're injured... also another reason to bring back hawkins lol... we also have to try out Baldwin.

Well Baalke fucked up the 2012 first apparently... Wallace was $ issues...

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody's jumping the bandwagon. We're just realistic about a couple of serious weaknesses on the team that have to get a lot stronger by the time the Niners play Seattle again.

I dont understand why dont they get a FA WR. Bring back Moss or Brandon Lloyd I think even guys like Steve Breston or Plaxico are avail.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I dont understand why dont they get a FA WR. Bring back Moss or Brandon Lloyd I think even guys like Steve Breston or Plaxico are avail.

Moss was washed up last year. The Niners actually contacted Lloyd, but he said no.

Plax is injured I think. Turkey Breaston? Might be worth a shot, but I don't think he'd of much use.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorsey graded out well last night according to PFF. Our problem on D is the third CB and it is glaring. We shore that shit up with Wright or we are fucked.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: you guys need to calm down. The season is a long journey and the 9ers lost one f*cking game to the f*cking Seahawks. I'm not worried at all about this team, and after a few tweeks we will be a force.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why is everyone so down on Dorsey? Because of the preseason?

Dorsey has out-played Ian Williams to this point IMO. It's depth that's the problem. The Niners seriously need some Tank.

Are you referring to the preseason, too? Ian Williams only played 13 snaps this season. 10 against GB and 3 against SEA. Dorsey played 9 against GB and then 35 against SEA after Ian departed. I'd have a hard time saying something like that about him unless you're going off of what you saw in the preseason.

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think the sky is falling just yet. Seattle's D is good and with the crowd noise caused the offense issues. They weren't going to score a lot of points, so them giving up the ball at Seattles 4 didn't help and it just snowballed from there.

The defense played well, other than Brooks facemask and Aldon's shove on third downs, giving the Seahawks a new set of downs and eventually TDs. Plus the offense coughed it up on on their own side, so that made the defenses job even harder. Also, take away any teams starting NT and their best DB(yes, I think Reid has shown he's the best DB on the team so far) and they'll be much worse.

I feel the hawks did their part in beating the niners, but the niners had as much of a hand in losing(over 120 yards in penalties???) as the hawks did in beating them. Come Dec. 8, I'm sure the niners will come out more composed and ready to win that game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Are you referring to the preseason, too? Ian Williams only played 13 snaps this season. 10 against GB and 3 against SEA. Dorsey played 9 against GB and then 35 against SEA after Ian departed. I'd have a hard time saying something like that about him unless you're going off of what you saw in the preseason.

I thought Dorsey played better against the Packers than Ian did, and the Seattle game only increased my confidence in Dorsey. One play against GB comes to mind where Ian was bulldozed by one OL and Dorsey held up well against a double team.

The problem, IMO, is depth now.

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team will be just fine. One game in Seattle doesn't make a season. Most of the 'niner's performance was affected by the noise. Seattle fans are fucking insane as I should know since I am one. It's not time to sit back and lick your wounds but time to get pissed off and take it out on your next opponent. I can't wait for the rematch at the stick in Dec.

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dorsey played better against the Packers than Ian did, and the Seattle game only increased my confidence in Dorsey. One play against GB comes to mind where Ian was bulldozed by one OL and Dorsey held up well against a double team.

The problem, IMO, is depth now.

I actually thought Williams played slightly better in holding up the middle, but that also might be due to him having a healthy Ray Mac next to him. Ian's my friend's neighbor and he seems like a good kid, so I hope he comes back strong next year.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that defensively we will be ok, Reid so far has looked good, and I think our front 7 just wore down with no support from the offense and committing some really stupid penalties that led to scores. Offensively there are not many secondaries as physical as Seattle's, so our receivers will be looking better in the other games and I think when we play at home Sherman and Company will get flagged a little more. Gore is a concern, especially since his true replacement -- Lattimore --- won't be ready till next year. It's also clear that we have to win the division, this team sadly enough doesn't have what it takes mentally to go into Seattle and win a playoff game. I think we have holes but most teams won't be as adept at exploiting them as Seattle was at home.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We need a WR who can get off the line of scrimmage an run aster than a 4.9. Defense wasn't the problem last night.

Why didn't the Niners trade for Steve Smith back in 2011 or sign Mike Wallace & give up the 2012 first-round pick? :mad2:

Or draft Patterson in the first round this past April?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:suds: you guys need to calm down. The season is a long journey and the 9ers lost one f*cking game to the f*cking Seahawks. I'm not worried at all about this team, and after a few tweeks we will be a force.

If Manningham and Crabtree is not back 100%, preinjury stage/level of play then it is the end of the world for us.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...f*cked this year. Don't have a good vibe at all. We're extremely thin on the DL - any injury and it would be devastating. Our secondary, especially our CBs are meh - and Rogers and Asomugha look...OLD. The offense? Well, it doesn't seem like we're a power running offense anymore. The OL isn't getting a push, Frank Gore looks timid, and our WRs outside of Boldin are bleh.

The Seahawks look good. Real good. The Rams and Cardinals look decent. It's gonna be a really tough road for us to win the NFCW this year.

Well, you know what they say about the following season for Super Bowl losers. Still, I'm standing by my original predicition of wild card with an 11 and 5 record.

Not to wish harm on the Niners, but it would certainly be interesting to see how Harbaugh reacts to a losing season should that occur. I don't think he would handle it very well. The excuses would be something to marvel at. It would be interesting to see if he stubbornly persists in this thoughtless offense or tries to make adjustments.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky is not falling here. Ill admit I'm not feeling as good as I have the last 2 years. But we always respond well after a loss. I expect us to again, it's always hard playing A division rival let alone a good Seattle team at home. While there are concerns of injuries and depth I feel we will be fine! We have a great coaching staff, management and players. Everyone is motivated to win and we should jump right back to how we should be playing this Sunday.

We are too talented and hungry to lose this Sunday at home. Then everyone will be feeling good again.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well the good news is that we have a lot of depth overall. The bad news is we don't have anything at NT or S. The schedule is brutal early, so as long as we get through the next few weeks without imploding we can easily make a late season push. Crabree could pile on and ride that momentum too if we get hot late. The weakness at NT really sucks, but at least o-lines are concerned with the Smith bros and McDonald. Maybe Willis gets an invitation to come out of his shell if Fangio starts blitzing more.