• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I can't help but think that we are

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...f*cked this year. Don't have a good vibe at all. We're extremely thin on the DL - any injury and it would be devastating. Our secondary, especially our CBs are meh - and Rogers and Asomugha look...OLD. The offense? Well, it doesn't seem like we're a power running offense anymore. The OL isn't getting a push, Frank Gore looks timid, and our WRs outside of Boldin are bleh.

The Seahawks look good. Real good. The Rams and Cardinals look decent. It's gonna be a really tough road for us to win the NFCW this year.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If Crabtree doesn't make it back, I think you may be right. And maybe even if he does.

Here's hoping Carradine gives us both a little more confidence when he finally arrives (and Lemonier too when the Niners realize they need to get his ass on the field).

This is why I'm hoping the Niners can trade Brooks for a DB or WR.

Let's just hope the Niners can stay healthier than the Seahawks this year. The younger guys need to get a ton of rep's this year to make sure the vet's stay as healthy as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
THE GOD DAMN RAMS HAVE ANOTHER FIRST ROUND PICK FROM THE RGIII TRADE... EFFING REDSKINS....WAY TO FUCKING SET THEM THE HELL UP FOR EFFING EVER..

IDIOT!!!!!!!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Crabtree doesn't make it back, I think you may be right. And maybe even if he does.

Here's hoping Carradine gives us both a little more confidence when he finally arrives (and Lemonier too when the Niners realize they need to get his ass on the field).

This is why I'm hoping the Niners can trade Brooks for a DB or WR.

Let's just hope the Niners can stay healthier than the Seahawks this year. The younger guys need to get a ton of rep's this year to make sure the vet's stay as healthy as possible.

Still rookies, and who knows how healthy Crabs will be.

The coaching staff needs to pull something out of its ass if we are to win our this division.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
THE GOD DAMN RAMS HAVE ANOTHER FIRST ROUND PICK FROM THE RGIII TRADE... EFFING REDSKINS....WAY TO FUCKING SET THEM THE HELL UP FOR EFFING EVER..

IDIOT!!!!!!!

Look on the bright side: they have Sam Bradford.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Seattle picking up O'brien Schofield was a great move if he can stay healhy.

...speaking of health, Okung is out for a while with that toe injury.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll give it a few more games. seattle is tough at home and i don't think we took them seriously, especially after a big win against the packers.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If the Niners don't have to play in Seattle again (playoffs), I'll feel a ton better. Let's hope some other teams help us out by beating 'em.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its usually how it works... the more we feel good about our(in general) team, they usually fall short.
The less we think of them or less expectations, the higher they finished.

The offensive scheme proved faulty after gm 2 so that bears concern. We need to take the ball off of Kap for a bit more and bring back the RB running game along with our OL... this sets up our TEs much better...

defense can only get better... they eventually tire but with improved offense, improved defense should follow. PLus I want to make a panic move at NT ASAP... we're one injury away from being fucked

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Niners don't have to play in Seattle again (playoffs), I'll feel a ton better. Let's hope some other teams help us out by beating 'em.

or win the division and dont worry about it

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its usually how it works... the more we feel good about our(in general) team, they usually fall short.
The less we think of them or less expectations, the higher they finished.

The offensive scheme proved faulty after gm 2 so that bears concern. We need to take the ball off of Kap for a bit more and bring back the RB running game along with our OL... this sets up our TEs much better...

defense can only get better... they eventually tire but with improved offense, improved defense should follow. PLus I want to make a panic move at NT ASAP... we're one injury away from being fucked

we're playing dorsey at NT, i'd say we're already fucked

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
we're playing dorsey at NT, i'd say we're already fucked

Why is everyone so down on Dorsey? Because of the preseason?

Dorsey has out-played Ian Williams to this point IMO. It's depth that's the problem. The Niners seriously need some Tank.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE need a NT lol.... you're killing me lol.... :suds:

but Tank would be freaking awesome... can't wait!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone so down on Dorsey? Because of the preseason?

Dorsey has out-played Ian Williams to this point IMO. It's depth that's the problem. The Niners seriously need some Tank.

imo our d looked better with williams.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
WE need a NT lol.... you're killing me lol.... :suds:

We need a WR who can get off the line of scrimmage an run aster than a 4.9. Defense wasn't the problem last night.

Why didn't the Niners trade for Steve Smith back in 2011 or sign Mike Wallace & give up the 2012 first-round pick? :mad2:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow one lost and you guys are already jumping the bandwagon. I think what you did against the Packers was a better indication of what your team can do this year then the Seahawks game.

Seattle came ready they where playing at home and when Kap threw the pick on the goal line it just got everything rolling. If you could have put it in the endzone there it would have been a whole different game.

Harbough didnt call a very good game at all but he will also go back and look at the tape and when Seattle plays in San Fran it will probably be a different story.