• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I called you out dad, but was it…

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks in, we have the #1 Defense in yards and passing defense, and #2 in points given up. Did Gruden call a bad offensive game?? Yep. Was this ever an acceptable reason for a loss when Cousins was the QB?? NOt for some around here in in the Redskins Nation in general.

th

Forgive me father, for I have sinned!

"Confess your sins my child!"

"I too, believed that Kirk could have audibled out of certain plays."

"Is this your sin?"

"Yes!, but Alex can be more aggressive, I now admit that, what's my penance?"

"Admit your transgressions openly and freely then sin no more!"

(pause)
(pause)
(pause)

"Child fukka huh?" :pound:

(Forgive me Catholics, but ya'll know it was funny too!)

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it and he is what he is but for the love of god can we have any threads that don't end with Cousins Vs Smith

Perhaps, but after week one, even though both KC and AS played well, they made it about AS and even compared silly things like QB rating without looking at circumstance.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it and he is what he is but for the love of god can we have any threads that don't end with Cousins Vs Smith

Kev.. come on man.. we had three YEARS of people either outright, or on the side hinting that the guy BEFORE Cousins should have never lost the job. You really think that after Cousins set records and was the best QB this team has seen in 20+ years, people are now just going to go..

Oh well, Alex Smith is the QB now.

How long have you been a Redskins fan again?? Thanks to Dan and Bruce.. THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never post but read often. And I for one and sick of the ABC crap. Almost everyone wanted him to resign, but Face it, he didnt want to be here. Quite dreaming about the girl that dumped you, and live with the one you got. It does no good to compare your current girl to the old one because you are never getting her back and you never had a chance to keep her in the first place. Get over it and move on.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Smith plays well next week and beats GB get your popcorn ready

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never post but read often. And I for one and sick of the ABC crap. Almost everyone wanted him to resign, but Face it, he didnt want to be here. Quite dreaming about the girl that dumped you, and live with the one you got. It does no good to compare your current girl to the old one because you are never getting her back and you never had a chance to keep her in the first place. Get over it and move on.

We have a lot in common my friend :suds:

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong Alex Smith needs to stop the check down bullshit but my list is legit and Gruden calling a sorry game as well didn't help

Smith has been a checkdown artist all his career. I don't see why he's going to change that now?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will be happy if this happens. There is your difference. It isn’t like KC never beat the shit out of GB.

You're barking at the wrong guy I wanted him to stay. But I'm the name on the front of the jersey kinda guy

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many people happy to see Smith fail just so they can say I told you so. As if we ever had a chance to keep Cousins.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kev.. come on man.. we had three YEARS of people either outright, or on the side hinting that the guy BEFORE Cousins should have never lost the job. You really think that after Cousins set records and was the best QB this team has seen in 20+ years, people are now just going to go..

Oh well, Alex Smith is the QB now.

How long have you been a Redskins fan again?? Thanks to Dan and Bruce.. THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!

Shark my last take on all this. Kirk Cousins didn't want to stay here. I wanted him to stay here and he made it clear he wasn't staying here. He talked a good game but wasn't signing here so I could care less about him going forward.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many people happy to see Smith fail just so they can say I told you so. As if we ever had a chance to keep Cousins.

Except we aren’t happy to see him fail. If he fails, the Skins fail. As a matter of fact, most of us have even said we hope to be wrong.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark my last take on all this. Kirk Cousins didn't want to stay here. I wanted him to stay here and he made it clear he wasn't staying here. He talked a good game but wasn't signing here so I could care less about him going forward.

And I will simply say, I think there was a time when he wanted to stay. I think the front office and a part of the fanbase simply couldnt give up on the guy before him, and thus it was more that they soured him on staying more so than he never wanted to stay.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man on man there sure is a lot of protesting …. no one remembers the old adage if you don't give them anything to talk about they will go away.

No worries. There will be a few weeks where Smith outplays Cousin's … lets see what we have been called KC "nut huggers" … KC "c*ck suckers" …. I don't think we are going away soon. As some of us NHers have said if Smith plays well and the Skins win we will be happy … where as a bunch of you are a little touchy that Cousin's had a big game. :noidea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not half the fanbase on this forum my brother, and I have asked dad many times who these ABC'ers are. It appears IMO it's only a couple. Dean has a good bit of football sense whether you/we agree or disagree with everything he says. And Coach? LOL...well, if Coach is one of the two or three that dad has built his "ABC vendetta" on...that should tell you everything you need to know.
go look in the repentance thread , they are all named

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will simply say, I think there was a time when he wanted to stay. I think the front office and a part of the fanbase simply couldnt give up on the guy before him, and thus it was more that they soured him on staying more so than he never wanted to stay.

yup!! 2015 that was our last chance to get him to stay. Now agree or not answer this...

Everyone agrees that Kirk is a not a dumb guy, why would he want to stay here?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup!! 2015 that was our last chance to get him to stay. Now agree or not answer this...

Everyone agrees that Kirk is a not a dumb guy, why would he want to stay here?

Past 2015.. he probably didnt. But lets not pretend he was from the moment he got here desperate to get out. The front office, and yes a good portion of the fanbase, made him feel unwelcome. SO in the end I cant blame him for leaving. BUt I also think if the Skins had made him the same offer the Vikings did, he would have stayed, and we would be a better team for it.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games in and Im seeing what I expected from Smith. Do I think the team will improve?? In some areas yes. But I thought we screwed the pooch at the QB position, and I stick by that statement.

Maybe the pooch screwed us. Kirk walked away with a lot of cash, into a new one that is going to pay him a lot more and onto a team that is without of both Snyder and Allen.