• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I called you out dad, but was it…

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree that Dan/Bruce had no intention of competing for Cousins services last off season? All we are saying is that if they did try to compete and made a competitive offer, he is saying that he could see himself resigning here. So we were not out of the running since 2015, we had a chance, we chose not to compete for him. I'm not questioning the decision, just pointing out that he had not ruled out resigning with us.

They didn't, you point is moot.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Problems that need fixed

1.Sorry WR Play

I don't recall where you stood with Garcon, but I know you wanted Djax gone, said he was a one trick pony, which is not true, but what a trick eh. Jackson had flaws, but its a trip thinking just 2 years ago a lotta peeps, myself included. Thought the strength of the team was the pass catching unit. Flash to the present and our best pass catcher might be a 5'8" change of pace, quick hitting RB. And our best efforts to fix it is to depend on aging and declining or unknown knuckleheads. Big year for Doctson.

2.Kerrigan and Smith have been MIA

Not worried about RK just yet. Not sure I should care about Preston just yet. Unless something dramatic happens. I think the RK vs Rak OLB debate is pretty much settled news. Whereas the Smith vs Murphy OLB debate could just be getting started.

3.Offensive line has been pretty crappy

They weren't crappy against Ari. That said. We're supposed to have OL n DL coach gurus. Start the fuck guru-ing or something, fellas.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5, 3 and outs

21 points while forcing 2 turnovers

Under 4 YPC and under 6 YPA passing

That is good defense and should win almost every time.

The defense played OK in spots, but looked bad, very bad, on each of the Colts TD drives. DJ's INTs were big, what the offense did with the ball after the INTs not so much. We stunk, both defensively and offensively on 3rd down. For the life of me. I will never understand the throw a 1 yd pass on 3rd n 4 bullshit. We stunk, both offensively and defensively in the red-zone

I agree that a team can win with a defense putting up those numbers. There were times though, the 3 TD drives, that the defense looked just as bad Sunday as it did last year.

A team ain't gonna win a mothafuckin thing with what the Skins offense put up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense played OK in spots, but looked bad, very bad, on each of the Colts TD drives. DJ's INTs were big, what the offense did with the ball after the INTs not so much. We stunk, both defensively and offensively on 3rd down. For the life of me. I will never understand the throw a 1 yd pass on 3rd n 4 bullshit. We stunk, both offensively and defensively in the red-zone

I agree that a team can win with a defense putting up those numbers. There were times though, the 3 TD drives, that the defense looked just as bad Sunday as it did last year.

lets hope its just a bad week

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to look at the D in its entirety. They played well enough to win 9 out of 10 times.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess forum rules don't apply here. can we get some help here from the mods?

"2. Try to keep your posts relevant to the topic of the thread you are posting in."

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"2. Try to keep your posts relevant to the topic of the thread you are posting in."
it evolved

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What type of guy is he? Do you know him personally? Beyond being a football player and entertainer what's he like privately? Do tell![/QUO

What ever, Sty.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it evolved

c'mon my Redskins brother...let's keep post/threads on point, as per forum rules.

and, fuck yeah "i'm a cheerleader" Redskins fan...but, I know when see shit, as shit...will always say so...is that a problem?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think all you can say is this , if publicly he hasnt been caught in a lie or any things behind closed doors come to light , i dont know why you cant give him the benefit of the doubt

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon my Redskins brother...let's keep post/threads on point, as per forum rules.

and, fuck yeah "i'm a cheerleader" Redskins fan...but, I know when see shit, as shit...will always say so...is that a problem?
if you want me to follow everything to a TEE we can start with you and go from there . how'd that be ?

or maybe we can have a little lattitude sometimes

hell this whole thread could go just for trolling some others could go for stalking the off topic lounge could go for politics

if you dont like the way this board is moderated you have options

but there is only so long i will tolerate your crap . i apologized to you and put it up as a sticky so everyone could see my failure

but that doesnt give you license to troll me all over this board and undermine me at every turn

but its going to end and it will end now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and there is nothing wrong with being a cheerleader just dont expect everyone else will

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I thought so.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that is the case, this entire thread should be off topic because it was never meant to be about football. Rather, it was about a vendetta.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall where you stood with Garcon, but I know you wanted Djax gone, said he was a one trick pony, which is not true, but what a trick eh. Jackson had flaws, but its a trip thinking just 2 years ago a lotta peeps, myself included. Thought the strength of the team was the pass catching unit. Flash to the present and our best pass catcher might be a 5'8" change of pace, quick hitting RB. And our best efforts to fix it is to depend on aging and declining or unknown knuckleheads. Big year for Doctson.

Not worried about RK just yet. Not sure I should care about Preston just yet. Unless something dramatic happens. I think the RK vs Rak OLB debate is pretty much settled news. Whereas the Smith vs Murphy OLB debate could just be getting started.

They weren't crappy against Ari. That said. We're supposed to have OL n DL coach gurus. Start the fuck guru-ing or something, fellas.

I never wanted DJax gone