• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I called you out dad, but was it…

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an honest mistake or an intentional lie? You said “mistake”, but there is a huge difference between these two forms of disinformation dad. You know which one it was, and BTW I do to.

You have been on a mission to mislead many regular REDSKINS fans of this forum for quite some time with your ABC (my bad, it was actually shark’s acronym at first, and damn funny!) "vendetta" BS.

Congrats on your personal “ABC vendetta” dad. You have single handedly turned one the most popular fan forums on the hoop into one of the most toxic…and that dad, has taken a lot of work on your part, and is no LIE.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i brief the skins forum, fans fight like crazy

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the skins don't fight by God I will ..bring on the Kirk lovers:kk:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What turned this FANBASE toxic is an owner and front office and half the fanbase deciding they didnt like the good QB we had for what ever reason, and thus they would prefer anyone but the guy we had.

I made the comment yesterday at half time, we would get to see just how good Smith was at bringing a team back from two scores down... Well we see how well that went.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What turned this FANBASE toxic is an owner and front office and half the fanbase deciding they didnt like the good QB we had for what ever reason, and thus they would prefer anyone but the guy we had.

I made the comment yesterday at half time, we would get to see just how good Smith was at bringing a team back from two scores down... Well we see how well that went.

Some Problems that need fixed
1.Sorry WR Play
2.Kerrigan and Smith have been MIA
3.Offensive line has been pretty crappy

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Problems that need fixed
1.Sorry WR Play
2.Kerrigan and Smith have been MIA
3.Offensive line has been pretty crappy

Sorry boss, but no quarter was given for Cousins. It was to some ALWAYS his fault when we lost, and never because of him when we won.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're NOT fightin' Gawd Dammit!!

th
:D

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry boss, but no quarter was given for Cousins. It was to some ALWAYS his fault when we lost, and never because of him when we won.

Don't get me wrong Alex Smith needs to stop the check down bullshit but my list is legit and Gruden calling a sorry game as well didn't help

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong Alex Smith needs to stop the check down bullshit but my list is legit and Gruden calling a sorry game as well didn't help

Two weeks in, we have the #1 Defense in yards and passing defense, and #2 in points given up. Did Gruden call a bad offensive game?? Yep. Was this ever an acceptable reason for a loss when Cousins was the QB?? NOt for some around here in in the Redskins Nation in general.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shark So 2 games in you're done? I was golfing and doing shit all day yesterday and didn't see 1 play of any game so I can't speak about anything that happened yesterday. I thought this team would be 2-2 after 4 games and I still do.

I see what Mitz is saying about the board though. Every and i mean every thread turns into a shitshow of arguing and it usually ends up talking Cousins at some point.

I will continue and always root for the Washington Redskins!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark So 2 games in you're done? I was golfing and doing shit all day yesterday and didn't see 1 play of any game so I can't speak about anything that happened yesterday. I thought this team would be 2-2 after 4 games and I still do.

I see what Mitz is saying about the board though. Every and i mean every thread turns into a shitshow of arguing and it usually ends up talking Cousins at some point.

I will continue and always root for the Washington Redskins!

Two games in and Im seeing what I expected from Smith. Do I think the team will improve?? In some areas yes. But I thought we screwed the pooch at the QB position, and I stick by that statement.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games in and Im seeing what I expected from Smith. Do I think the team will improve?? In some areas yes. But I thought we screwed the pooch at the QB position, and I stick by that statement.

Don't live in the past brother. #alexsmithisyourquarterback

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk was not coming back there for we got smith :kk:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not half the fanbase on this forum my brother, and I have asked dad many times who these ABC'ers are. It appears IMO it's only a couple. Dean has a good bit of football sense whether you/we agree or disagree with everything he says. And Coach? LOL...well, if Coach is one of the two or three that dad has built his "ABC vendetta" on...that should tell you everything you need to know.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a ABCer i dont even not what that is

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS is our QB.

We are cheering for him.

We just don’t think he is very good. Others thought he was God coming here. We are simply pointing out they are wrong.

I get it and he is what he is but for the love of god can we have any threads that don't end with Cousins Vs Smith