• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pathetic do you have to be to pretend you are friends wjth a "important" person on an internet chat site......Then, to top it off, have all your alts kiss your main accounts ass and pretend to validate your own idiotic claim? Epic failure.

Prove I or @CouchOnFire are the alts of @UCFhonors

Proof ya dried up mud puddle

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont need to prove shit. You guys are alts, and pathetic liars to boot. Its on you to prove you arent full of shit.
Um, here's proof. Go to rivals, look at 'face on posters', the thread. All of us posted.
Go on, I'll wait...

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, here's proof. Go to rivals, look at 'face on posters', the thread. All of us posted.
Go on, I'll wait...
Yeah, because alts would always post the same photo on each account right? Besides, i sure as shit aint touching that dumpster fire of a site.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because alts would always post the same photo on each account right? Besides, i sure as shit aint touching that dumpster fire of a site.
Proof's there, just sayin'. I don't give two shits if a 'pickle' believes me on the internet.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof's there, just sayin'. I don't give two shits if a 'pickle' believes me on the internet.
Obviously you do, this thread is proof to the extent you actually care about your internet persona. You talk all this shit, kiss your own ass, try so hard to get people to believe your make believe world even to the extent that you want to make 100k bets with them. Then when somebody calls you out and agrees to the bet, you post a photo of two people in the stands at a game....which handicapped found on the internet....lmfao, you guys will need some new accounts, because this is one of the most epic fails ive ever seen.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you do, this thread is proof to the extent you actually care about your internet persona. You talk all this shit, kiss your own ass, try so hard to get people to believe your make believe world even to the extent that you want to make 100k bets with them. Then when somebody calls you out and agrees to the bet, you post a photo of two people in the stands at a game....which handicapped found on the internet....lmfao, you guys will need some new accounts, because this is one of the most epic fails ive ever seen.
Sea Kelp

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe tonight. Im going to the movies with babe ruth at the moment so im kinda busy. Yeah, the babe is my buddy.
Enjoy the film... and Babe.
ElaborateAnchoredIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey why don't WV & Pitt play more often, are the Panthers scared?:noidea:
No, we actually have them and PSU in the same year(s) starting in '22 (I think it's '22)
PSU/Pitt and VT our 3 OOC games... yikes!!