• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time y'all meet y'all should first fight. I could promote this thing, and make it a rivals PPV.
There is a another wedding coming up soon and since the bride is a former Marine a dust up would not upset her at all.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I’ve called out apparently more than one dumbass to prove a point on this thread. So point for me?

An seriously you are complaining about my grammar when you didn’t know An can be used instead of And when starting a sentence? Seriously are all posters coming from rivals complete hypocritical jackasses? Seriously?
You've proven nothing, you fucking dumb shit nobody. Jesus, I'll break it down for you, fuckin' retard:
I said if he bet you, you'd lose. That's all. Did he bet you? No? Quit riding my dick then, on him, son. You want spanked some more, you'll need to go ask your daddy. An that ain't no shit... get on down to conjunction junction w/ that 2nd grade edumacation...
You've been goteeeeeeeeem for 34 pages strong. Spit the hook out, child.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've proven nothing, you fucking dumb shit nobody. Jesus, I'll break it down for you, fuckin' retard:
I said if he bet you, you'd lose. That's all. Did he bet you? No? Quit riding my dick then, on him, son. You want spanked some more, you'll need to go ask your daddy. An that ain't no shit... get on down to conjunction junction w/ that 2nd grade edumacation...
You've been goteeeeeeeeem for 34 pages strong. Spit the hook out, child.

No you simply fucking hillbilly bitch, ive proven you were absolutely full of shit. You are literally just too chicken shit to admit it because you thought your butt buddy honors would back your shit talking up. I have already called him out for 34 pages. I’m now calling your bitch ass out for backing his shit up. So come eat your crow for being WRONG. Because that’s what you were you simple bitch.

An, it’s perfectly fine to start a sentence with a conjunction when replacing a word that can’t start a sentence you simple fucking inbred. Jesus Christ you literally prove the stereotype given to West Virginians.