• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Deathroll interesting to see you on The SportsHoopla. Don't know why you changed your name from DeathTroll.

But this is a good read for you. Enjoy!

#UCFacts

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Deathroll interesting to see you on The SportsHoopla. Don't know why you changed your name from DeathTroll.

But this is a good read for you. Enjoy!

#UCFacts

attention.jpg

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, nada, noway. The only thing honors had going for him on rivals was a corrupt mod slurping on his choad. Now that is gone honest folks are seeing through the lying BS.

I have seen honors lie repeatedly. Damn shame his pitiful act played so long but that is now past history.
Ask Flux2Flux if he still thinks Honors is a liar:cool:

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Flux2Flux if he still thinks Honors is a liar:cool:

What he thinks is of zero consequence to me as I KNOW he is a liar.
Now if you are talking about the BS crap at soundoff there was more than one liar involved in that.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he thinks is of zero consequence to me as I KNOW he is a liar.
Now if you are talking about the BS crap at soundoff there was more than one liar involved in that.
You'll have to be more specific on the "BS crap at soundoff", as there was so much, I could never remember it all.
What did you bust Honors on? The thing w/ Flux was gold. You miss that one?

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to be more specific on the "BS crap at soundoff", as there was so much, I could never remember it all.
What did you bust Honors on? The thing w/ Flux was gold. You miss that one?
What I am thinking about at soundoff is the "bet" that a mod supposedly "judged" and banned a poster. The problem is when it was over the mod admitted he was looking for an excuse to ban the poster because he did not like him. Bet was pure BS.

My first actual personal experience was at ODD's wedding. To finally get the truth out. I was a little late arriving because I had a meeting I could not skip. When I arrived the desk people told me there was a bunch of guys at the pavilion between the two room buildings. When I parked I noticed a tall gangly guy with a Utah cap on. Knew right away who it had to be. It was Ute. He welcomed me and we exchanged pleasantries.

Ute said hold on and headed to his room to add my arrival to the thread while I unloaded my car, opened my luggage and got a bottle of Wt101 I had bought for the festivities as I rarely drink beer now. I also unpacked the bottle of Wellers I had bought for ODD's present.

Went to Ute's room, the door was open, and he and I went to the pavilion where he introduced me around. When he got to azzhole his comment was; oh Skyhawk 4th string t-shirt bandwagoner. At that point he had established the fact that he was a chicken shit hiding behind our promises to play nice. I filed that away.

His story is a lie he has told so much he believes it was that he greeted me with a beer and a handshake that I ignored the gesture. Ute greeted and introduced me around. The beer stash was about 10 feet behind us and none of it was honor's. I did drink one of Cav's Yuenglings later to see if there was any difference in the FL brewed and the PA and there is. All honors had was a half full Jack bottle that looked like if was grape Kool-Aid.

He sniped a few more times and hours later after the wedding he did come up to me and in a manipulative manner not a reconciliatory one stuck out his hand and said. Shake my hand so I can bury this feud. I refused.

The next morning everyone was invited to breakfast. At that point the wedding was officially over and so was honors stay. He did not show up and had even left the hotel.

Sorry about the length but Nod and Ute can confirm the wedding. I just would like the natives to know the base person he is. But to be honest I think most have figured it out and his drama is not playing well here.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time y'all meet y'all should first fight. I could promote this thing, and make it a rivals PPV.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I would be eating crow because he has pictures....blah blah blah. He has produced NOTHING. Your comments were absolute bullshit.
You need to smoke a joint. Also, I said you'd be eating crow if he bet you.
Don't twist it, son...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to smoke a joint. Also, I said you'd be eating crow if he bet you.
Don't twist it, son...

Nah, not really. An now it’s your time to eat crow for talking bullshit. That’s what I’m getting at. You tried to tell me I’d be eating crow when he gives the site his photos. He hasn’t.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, not really. An now it’s your time to eat crow for talking bullshit. That’s what I’m getting at. You tried to tell me I’d be eating crow when he gives the site his photos. He hasn’t.
It's the long con, man!

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's on page one. Try again. I said exactly what I said. 'AN now'? Damn son, you mean 'And now'?
Either way, no, it's not. I said if he bet you. You can read, right? Good, page one...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's on page one. Try again. I said exactly what I said. 'AN now'? Damn son, you mean 'And now'?
Either way, no, it's not. I said if he bet you. You can read, right? Good, page one...

Ohh Jesus Christ not another rivals dumbass that can’t understand you can use an for and when starting a sentence.

Please read the first page jackass. You said I was wrong and he had pictures to prove it. Well here we are over a month later and nothing. That’s why I’m calling you out dummie. How would you like your crow?

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh Jesus Christ not another rivals dumbass that can’t understand you can use an for and when starting a sentence.

Please read the first page jackass. You said I was wrong and he had pictures to prove it. Well here we are over a month later and nothing. That’s why I’m calling you out dummie. How would you like your crow?
Oh, we got something alright. A loser who keeps a thread going for 34 pages to try and prove an e-point.
Now, Ralphie... you're calling me a dummy? << Spelled properly, btw... that's cute, son.
If you can read, you saw what I wrote. Not my fault comprehension is beyond you. Name calling, 13 or 14, Ralphie?
'An' in other news:pound:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, we got something alright. A loser who keeps a thread going for 34 pages to try and prove an e-point.
Now, Ralphie... you're calling me a dummy? << Spelled properly, btw... that's cute, son.
If you can read, you saw what I wrote. Not my fault comprehension is beyond you. Name calling, 13 or 14, Ralphie?
'An' in other news:pound:

No, I’ve called out apparently more than one dumbass to prove a point on this thread. So point for me?

An seriously you are complaining about my grammar when you didn’t know An can be used instead of And when starting a sentence? Seriously are all posters coming from rivals complete hypocritical jackasses? Seriously?