• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you haven't figured it out by now what I'm doing then that's showing the careless deduction of a soggy lamp shade.

I'm the generation spawned off of Gen X's angst and apathy on top of the Baby Boomers "eat the meek" mentality. It shouldn't surprise you that I'm here for nothing but being a twat waffle!

I understand you’re trolling. You just aren’t any good at it. An let’s be honest, you didn’t come in here starting to troll. You came in to defend your rivals buddy because you met him at some wedding. When no one believed your position, you went the trolling route.

But hey, atleast you can admit you are a douche.

Id say this soggy lamp shade is drying up a bit.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other Rhodes Scholar here want to reach into their bag of tricks only to pull the fag card out, if so I'm waiting.

Damn it's like an abortion bucket had some fetuses sliver out and create user profiles on here.

Hey just continue to rainbow. That’s working so well for you, fetus sliver.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you’re trolling. You just aren’t any good at it. An let’s be honest, you didn’t come in here starting to troll. You came in to defend your rivals buddy because you met him at some wedding. When no one believed your position, you went the trolling route.

But hey, atleast you can admit you are a douche.

Id say this soggy lamp shade is drying up a bit.

I admitted to being a twat waffle, not a douche fine sir.

I did defend him but it was to try and goad you and others into the bet because, what's better than stirring a nest of old people when you are bored sitting at the hospital waiting for your daughter to get out of surgery?!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admitted to being a twat waffle, not a douche fine sir.

I did defend him but it was to try and goad you and others into the bet because, what's better than stirring a nest of old people when you are bored sitting at the hospital waiting for your daughter to get out of surgery?!

Like there’s a difference.

I see, so when no one believed your valiant defense, you went the troll route. Which you continue to be bad at.

An I’m most likely younger than you. But if what you were saying is true I hope everything is ok with your daughter.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers

i LiVe In PeOpLeS hEaD i AlWaYs WiN

Also @handicappers hahahahahaha

Screenshot-20190308-142603.png

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like there’s a difference.

I see, so when no one believed your valiant defense, you went the troll route. Which you continue to be bad at.

An I’m most likely younger than you. But if what you were saying is true I hope everything is ok with your daughter.

Well, if you are younger than me, I'm going to laugh. I doubt it but if you are younger than 31 you should be better at insults than just calling somebody a fag.

Git Gud

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. How about we take it down a notch and make an av bet, or something reasonable, ya know.
It was a joke. Ralphie is good people.
It was actually mocking someone who made s similar bet. I wouldn't want to see Ralphie go, he's an effing EER!!!! :)