• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh.

Listen jackoff, I'm aware this trash sight isn't Rivals. I merely meant, we know each other there, and that isn't "a random stranger", it's honors. And he and I aren't pals, so I'm not backing him, I was actually trying to spare you from him, because he was roping you in. He will continue to infuriate you, while slowly trickling out more and more proof, until you realize he's not entirely full of shit, and by then, he'll lord it over you, and antagonize you in a braggadocious manner. But, as you will, no skin off my massive dick.

Yeah no ones mad. I simply asked for proof. Which I still have not gotten. How about you simply stop going out of your way to “warn me” jackass if it’s no “skin” off your little pecker.

An if you don’t like this site just leave it. You don’t have to keep getting mad about it.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no ones mad. I simply asked for proof. Which I still have not gotten. How about you simply stop going out of your way to “warn me” jackass if it’s no “skin” off your little pecker.

An if you don’t like this site just leave it. You don’t have to keep getting mad about it.
Right. And he won't give it to you until it benefits him most. When he can roast your dumb ass. But, I don't care, Hell, I'm just gonna sit back and watch.

No, this site is garbage, but it's mine now. Deal with it.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just ignore the guy. I did and it's much better.:)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. And he won't give it to you until it benefits him most. When he can roast your dumb ass. But, I don't care, Hell, I'm just gonna sit back and watch.

No, this site is garbage, but it's mine now. Deal with it.

Yeah, you’ve done a great job of not caring already. Can wait to see that “roast.”

We all share it. An your trash, but it’s fun to let retards think they have something.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore the guy. I did and it's much better.:)
bz1qW7o.gif

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you’ve done a great job of not caring already. Can wait to see that “roast.”

We all share it. An your trash, but it’s fun to let retards think they have something.
You share my trash? That's filthy. You're a disgusting guy.