• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You UCFact Deniers are always the same irregardless of which board you’re on.

I know you didn’t miss the UCFact that Skyhawk and I have met in person and don’t get along. There is nothing more that he would love to say that isn’t me. But he can’t because he knows that is.

#UCFacts

Who the hell is skyhawk?

An more people than one calling your bullshit out isn’t some unbelievable fact.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes giving a picture with some random guy and Fall is really setting me up. HE GOT ME!!!
Except that IS Honors. You know people know him, right? We at rivals all know one another. That's him.

He set you up and you UCFell for it. Despite multiple people warning you.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that IS Honors. You know people know him, right? We at rivals all know one another. That's him.

First, this isn’t rivals. Next he has yet to prove anything. Posting a picture of a random stranger with Fall doesn’t prove anything. Much less he has dinner with the coaches on the football team or basketball team at Central Florida.

But you do seem like the kind of dumbass that would believe whatever you hear on the internet.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't pick me out of a lineup, chinstrap.
bc2823f7b71f5dcdfea90f61264713ae.jpg

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell is skyhawk?

An more people than one calling your bullshit out isn’t some unbelievable fact.
I am sky and this guy is a delusional liar.

Hell I have pictures of me with four presidents but that does not mean I go to the White House for press briefings.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is knowing and associating with coaches and student-athletes of the university of central florida supposed to be impressive?? i don't get it.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, this isn’t rivals. Next he has yet to prove anything. Posting a picture of a random stranger with Fall doesn’t prove anything. Much less he has dinner with the coaches on the football team or basketball team at Central Florida.

But you do seem like the kind of dumbass that would believe whatever you hear on the internet.
Sigh.

Listen jackoff, I'm aware this trash sight isn't Rivals. I merely meant, we know each other there, and that isn't "a random stranger", it's honors. And he and I aren't pals, so I'm not backing him, I was actually trying to spare you from him, because he was roping you in. He will continue to infuriate you, while slowly trickling out more and more proof, until you realize he's not entirely full of shit, and by then, he'll lord it over you, and antagonize you in a braggadocious manner. But, as you will, no skin off my massive dick.