• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hypothetical: Chip Kelly or Your Current Head Coach?

Who would you rather have as your school/team's head coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll keep Sark. Kelly looked like a schoolgirl vs Auburn. oh and in Philadelpha too.

Schoolgirl? You mean the NC game, where Oregon was winning late until that crazy play?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly and Tom Osborne have a lot of similarities. Both of them became "exceptional coaches" only after their nemesis fell on hard times. For Osborne it was Barry Switzer getting canned after Barry had owned Nebraska for years. And I do mean owned. For Chip it was USC falling on hard times and ending up with a clown for a coach and a probation that put the big hurt on their entire football program. Neither Osborne nor Kelly would ever have had the huge success they did if they had not been able to benefit from another school's problems. That's why I have a great deal more respect for Nick Saban who is doing wonders at Alabama while every other school in the SEC is able to take their best shots at him. Osborne and Kelly did take advantage of their good fortune (kudos to both of them for that) but it DID take good fortune to get them over the hump.

ka-slam-a
:laugh3:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schoolgirl? You mean the NC game, where Oregon was winning late until that crazy play?

Yeah. Same game. If he didnt look like a schoolgirl with his play calling, Oregon would have actually won.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind him as an offensive coordinator but I would not want to see him as our head coach.