• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2018 season

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Rose Bowl match up preferences? If UW wins Friday, of the 3 possibilities?

Part of me hopes OSU, but mostly only because I don’t think they deserve a playoff spot. Part of me would prefer Michigan, because throwback to the early 90s, and fuck Harbaugh. None of me prefers Northwestern, despite being the best matchup as far as winning the game goes, that would suck...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU....... And I honestly feel this class goes out on top and beats them, crushing the whole " couldn't win the big game" crap!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The meltdown would be epic if UW beat the buck nuts. Im down for that.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The meltdown would be epic if UW beat the buck nuts. Im down for that.

Offense has the weapons all healthy and ready to play, give Bush three to four weeks to prepare from what he's learned this season so far, the shoot out could be pretty damn good...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I'm in the minority regarding this, but right now I wouldn't be confident going up against Michigan or Ohio State. Would it be a bummer if it was somehow Northwestern? Definitely. But I have to say I'd rather see us beat Northwestern in a one-sided Rose Bowl than see the Huskies lose to Ohio State or Michigan and listen to the whole "UW can't hang with the big boys" narrative for another year.

I just don't see UW beating Michigan or Ohio State. Hopefully @WizardHawk will dig this post up and I will be as right on this as I was on the weather forecast for the Apple Cup.

Would be amazing for the program if we won a Rose Bowl against either of those teams, but I just find it unlikely.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I'm in the minority regarding this, but right now I wouldn't be confident going up against Michigan or Ohio State. Would it be a bummer if it was somehow Northwestern? Definitely. But I have to say I'd rather see us beat Northwestern in a one-sided Rose Bowl than see the Huskies lose to Ohio State or Michigan and listen to the whole "UW can't hang with the big boys" narrative for another year.

I just don't see UW beating Michigan or Ohio State. Hopefully @WizardHawk will dig this post up and I will be as right on this as I was on the weather forecast for the Apple Cup.

Would be amazing for the program if we won a Rose Bowl against either of those teams, but I just find it unlikely.

Look everyone here knows damn well against tOSU and Michigan could get very ugly for the Dawgs, but I got two things in the back of my head that says it needs to happen:

1. It's time for this program to put it's big boy pants on and go looking for dinner if the want the national attention they have been striving for

2. Penn St game last year, as ugly as that was, the Dawgs lost by 7 and had a chance to tie it.....Aurburn this year, lost by 5 had a chance to win that one late

My thinking, this senior class has been so damn close in the big games that I honestly feel they will finally put it all together and when the game is on the line in the 4th quarter they finally get over that hump!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look everyone here knows damn well against tOSU and Michigan could get very ugly for the Dawgs, but I got two things in the back of my head that says it needs to happen:

1. It's time for this program to put it's big boy pants on and go looking for dinner if the want the national attention they have been striving for

2. Penn St game last year, as ugly as that was, the Dawgs lost by 7 and had a chance to tie it.....Aurburn this year, lost by 5 had a chance to win that one late

My thinking, this senior class has been so damn close in the big games that I honestly feel they will finally put it all together and when the game is on the line in the 4th quarter they finally get over that hump!

Good points. Hopefully we can finally get over this hump.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only because UW's passing game and special teams sucks.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies are 11-1 all time vs Utah. 5-1 since they joined the Pac12. UW has won 3 straight.

Lee Sterling likes UW and for a huge win. Doesn't think they will hang even a little bit. Take UW and give the points all day long.

I'm not getting all into the who's next thing until they take care of business tomorrow.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was honestly never even slightly nervous this game. Not when they tied it. Not ever.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was honestly never even slightly nervous this game. Not when they tied it. Not ever.

Naw they looked total calm and relaxed out there. Hey Utah always plays the Dawgs tough, plus I love games like these , both defenses came to play

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw they looked total calm and relaxed out there. Hey Utah always plays the Dawgs tough, plus I love games like these , both defenses came to play
Just never expected a backup QB to have the presence down the stretch in such a big game. Say what you want about Browning, but he is who he is and doesn't fold like Keith Price used to when the bright lights are on. I expected them to keep that defensive pressure up and pull it out.

I would have had more nerves had they not lost their QB and best RB a few weeks back. Utah's defense is tough. There just wasn't any way a backup QB was going to get it done against UW's defense.