• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2018 season

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brandon3.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would believe he's headed to bama way before I'd believe he's going to Eugene.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell on this, but its gonna be very shaddy as fuckall if he commits to Bama or Oregon for spring ball. The NCAA is going to defintely look into this.

If hes dealing with losses like this and needs some time away to help the fam thats perfectly understandable. But if the kid commits to another school, especially Bama or another P5 program away from his general home area this year or spring, its gonna look beyond dirty.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell on this, but its gonna be very shaddy as fuckall if he commits to Bama or Oregon for spring ball. The NCAA is going to defintely look into this.

If hes dealing with losses like this and needs some time away to help the fam thats perfectly understandable. But if the kid commits to another school, especially Bama or another P5 program away from his general home area this year or spring, its gonna look beyond dirty.
Oh it's dirty as fuck, but when it's bama there isn't a thing that will come of it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it's dirty as fuck, but when it's bama there isn't a thing that will come of it.
That fact hes asking to be released from the NLI, instead of just asking for time off and working out something with the coach staff and upper campus is very suspicious. Thats where something just doesnt fell right about this story.

But time will tell. I know how tight the poly families are. They could be dealing with something serious and totally needs time off to help and deal through it, but he ends up at another P5 that was one of his original top targets, wow. Sleezy as it gets. If its Bama, its gonna be a very ugly scene.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fact hes asking to be released from the NLI, instead of just asking for time off and working out something with the coach staff and upper campus is very suspicious. Thats where something just doesnt fell right about this story.

But time will tell. I know how tight the poly families are. They could be dealing with something serious and totally needs time off to help and deal through it, but he ends up at another P5 that was one of his original top targets, wow. Sleezy as it gets.
Well they said he lost his aunt and uncle a few weeks back and his mom and dad are going through a divorce. Supposedly he dropped weight and was not acting normal and whatnot.

But of course that could be the excuse to get out of his NLI and it's all bullshit. We won't know until we see his next move and when that move happens.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they said he lost his aunt and uncle a few weeks back and his mom and dad are going through a divorce. Supposedly he dropped weight and was not acting normal and whatnot.

But of course that could be the excuse to get out of his NLI and it's all bullshit. We won't know until we see his next move and when that move happens.
Thats absolutely brutal for a 18 year old to go through. Its understandable. I hope he gets better and works through this.

If he doesnt want to play football for the Dawgs anymore, so be it, and time to move on.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesnt want to play football for the Dawgs anymore, so be it, and time to move on.

I can agree with that AS LONG AS there wasn't some outside pressure from another school.
I read about the personal issues, LIFE is tough sometimes, I just hope he/family is making this decision because of the situation, rather than 'another school calling'.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that AS LONG AS there wasn't some outside pressure from another school.
I read about the personal issues, LIFE is tough sometimes, I just hope he/family is making this decision because of the situation, rather than 'another school calling'.
It was easy to react negatively at first when the news broke, but once I read about what was truely happening, I felt bad and sympathetize with him. That’s a nightmare to deal with at any age.
Just let him deal with it and be with his family right now. Best given the circumstances. Football can wait till he’s ready for it again.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was easy to react negatively at first when the news broke, but once I read about what was truely happening, I felt bad and sympathetize with him. That’s a nightmare to deal with at any age.
Just let him deal with it and be with his family right now. Best given the circumstances. Football can wait till he’s ready for it again.

In that article I read, they the family, said they were Dawgs.
I will reserve judgement, and IF he returns after the Family issues, then Awesome.
If he transfers to another school. then I question the reason for leaving UW.

I truly KNOW nothing about this young man and his FAMILY, and that said, I wish HIM the Best.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw it give the kid his papers and tell him to not let the door hit him on the ass!

When a kid lets his family tell him where to go play his college ball at is a kid we don't want!

Payback will be when he burns out at Bama or get buried on the depth chart and when the Dawgs kick the crap out of Bama in the title game!

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw it give the kid his papers and tell him to not let the door hit him on the ass!

When a kid lets his family tell him where to go play his college ball at is a kid we don't want!

Payback will be when he burns out at Bama or get buried on the depth chart and when the Dawgs kick the crap out of Bama in the title game!
Totally agree. Let the kid go. Sucks but why screw him. Only shows the class of the university.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they let the kid go to be with his family, there's still a good chance he comes back cause of the understanding of the coaching staff. Good deeds don't go unnoticed.