• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard a Rocket per USAToday sports.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know %$#^ about him..............too bad Houston did not have a $11M expiring contract and 3 first rounders to offer the green!:nod:

Logic,

You can get a better return for Rondo. Those 3 picks will be somewhere in the mid-late 20s. Maybe a young player who won't help them win too much right now, an expiring deal and a pick or two? Larkin, Marion and 2 1sts?

Cuban is itching to make some noise.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening night Houston @ LAL

Book it

Either that, or their first meeting will be Xmas. I think you are right that opening day is more likely though.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either that, or their first meeting will be Xmas. I think you are right that opening day is more likely though.
My money says Xmas with plenty of Howard hated Kobe stories to promote the game.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLance, yes, perhaps we can get more. I dont think we need more first round picks in the 15s/20s. Yup, we need more than that

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers franchise think they can lure players based on their great history....Players in this generation doesn't give a rats ass about their history. Players care about winning and if another team presents a better opportunity, the top players won't go to LAL.

Howard made the better basketball decision.

Howard leaves, now you just think players dont care. Sorry, but i need years of proof to agree with you.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why Howard should have went to GSW. Him and Smith on the same team is bad news. Maybe I'm wrong and they end up making each other better.

I think if he wanted the best chance to win next year, it would of been GSW. Going to Texas saves him money on taxes and the chance to learn from McHale and the Dream. That roster still needs a lot of work before anyone can take them serious.

Howard
?
Parsons
Harden
Lin

This is not a contender in the west period.

Howard
Lee
Iggy
Thompson
Curry

This line would of definitely been able to make noise

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if he wanted the best chance to win next year, it would of been GSW. Going to Texas saves him money on taxes and the chance to learn from McHale and the Dream. That roster still needs a lot of work before anyone can take them serious.

Howard
?
Parsons
Harden
Lin

Howard
Lee
Iggy
Thompson
Curry

:agree: Houston is going to need to fill some holes first. GSW already those spots filled.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard leaves, now you just think players dont care. Sorry, but i need years of proof to agree with you.
What good free agents have LA brought in since Ron Artest? Payton and Malone before him and Shaq before them.

It's not like there's a recent history of guys lining up.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jayviabay. McHale is going to rue the day he got the idea to go after this narcissist. It is going to come back to bite his ass especially if Howard and the Rockets don't win immediately. He'll start pouting and then he'll tank games and then he'll start bitching in the press and before you know it, it'll all go south pretty quick. I have seen this before twice. This guy has not changed. Good riddance and we'll see what happens in Houston.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jayviabay. McHale is going to rue the day he got the idea to go after this narcissist. It is going to come back to bite his ass especially if Howard and the Rockets don't win immediately. He'll start pouting and then he'll tank games and then he'll start bitching in the press and before you know it, it'll all go south pretty quick. I have seen this before twice. This guy has not changed. Good riddance and we'll see what happens in Houston.

Exactly!! He doesnt want to be Kobe's sidekick but yet he goes to Houston to be Harden's? LOL It wont be long before hes crying about touches because harden jacks it up with the best of em! We might see him write, "give me the damn ball part 2", with Key Johnson being the co-author

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Howard
Smith
Parsons
Harden
?

Howard
Lee
Iggy
Thompson
Curry

FIFY. Still some work to do with the roster for sure, but this is absolutely a West contender. The Smith deal will happen.

I think the potential for this Houston team actually exceeds that for GS, but at the same time they are far more likely to be a colossal failure than GS would have been. It will be interesting to watch either way.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!!!!

Howard is flying back to LA.......he's having second thoughts about the 30 million

Someone needs to do the math for him and show him what he actually nets AFTER Cali taxes......vs what he nets in Houston.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!! He doesnt want to be Kobe's sidekick but yet he goes to Houston to be Harden's? LOL It wont be long before hes crying about touches because harden jacks it up with the best of em! We might see him write, "give me the damn ball part 2", with Key Johnson being the co-author
Harden avg. 17.1FGA last season. Kobe hasn't avg. less than 20 since the 03-04 season. Plus Harden isn't looking to pass MJ on the all-time scoring list in the next 2-3 seasons.

Howard will get his touches and have less pressure.