• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard a Rocket per USAToday sports.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kobe does share some of the blame. He pretty much blasted Howard in the press all season. Then his speech more or less told Dwight to expect more of the same. That HAS to be a part of this, Kobe doesn't get to weasel out of his part of it.
:agree:
Yep! Just like he told Pau to put his big boy pants on because that horrible coach Dantoni wanted to bench him for no reason and didn't know how to use him. Had Dantoni done that to Kobe, Kobe would be blasting dude in the media, refusing to come out of games and all kinds of crap. Under Dantoni's system, Kobe is allowed to fire at will with no consequences, turn Nash into a spot up shooter, and make Pau and Dwight glorified rebounders. Anyone who thinks Kobe didn't play SOME part in this is fooling themselves.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see someone's still butthurt about 1995.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see someone's still butthurt about 1995.
Agreed. He needs to let it go. Dude is so jealous of Dwight it's not even funny. The sad part is they are almost just alike with the playfulness, bad free throws and even similiar games but I think Dwight is more polished than Shaq. Only thing Shaq did was charge and get the calls.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Yep! Just like he told Pau to put his big boy pants on because that horrible coach Dantoni wanted to bench him for no reason and didn't know how to use him. Had Dantoni done that to Kobe, Kobe would be blasting dude in the media, refusing to come out of games and all kinds of crap. Under Dantoni's system, Kobe is allowed to fire at will with no consequences, turn Nash into a spot up shooter, and make Pau and Dwight glorified rebounders. Anyone who thinks Kobe didn't play SOME part in this is fooling themselves.

No one is disagreeing with you or anyone else. You bolded the word SOME for a reason... right? Thats the point, most agree Kobe has something to do with it. Those who hate Kobe can only accept the notion of him having EVERYTHING to do with it, even after it came out of Howards mouth that management was the ultimate reason of him leaving.

If you read what I said, Kobe downplaying the severity of his injury in the media surely had to rub him the wrong way. To think Kobe telling him, let me teach you what it takes to be a 5x champion before I retire, is the straw that broke the camels back, is simply ridiculous!!! I dont know about any of you but when a wise man wants to share wisdom with me, I am all ears...