• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard a Rocket per USAToday sports.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man PLEASE

I know Cowboys fans that said they'd abandon the team when TO signed........and after he caught a few TDs and the team won some games, all that ish went out the window.

If Lebron is a Laker, you'd have his jersey RIGHT NOW. you clowns crack me up.

On the slim chance that Lebron became a Laker, this is the most honest answer I can give you based on my feelings about him right now!!

As a Laker fan, I would welcome him because he is the best player in the game and would pretty much put the Lakers back in contention right away!!

As for running out and getting his jersey. Not likely. He would be in the same boat as Kobe is with me. I support Kobe because he is a Laker and I am a Laker fan!!

The difference is that Lebron has enough years left in his career that I could change my mind and warm up to him a little more!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep on "crackin'", but you're fulla shit. do I want my Lakers to win more titles? of course. do I want this egotistical asshole to benefit from it? HELL NO. but like EVERY LeClown fan out there you're gonna try to tell me how I feel about this asswipe. well, whatever you say, Mr. know-it-all. assume whatever you like...

:laugh3:

The King>>>The Black Mamba

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t8x18y.jpg

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden shot it that many times on a team that has no other real options. Kobe jacks it up on a team filled with other scorers. HUGE difference. Harden likes to pass, Kobe doesn't.

Kobe had two back to back games with 14 assists last year and over 20+ games with 7 or more asst.. I cant say if kobe likes to pass but I doubt you watch every Lakers game and only base this on passed down information? I think it is a better assessment to say kobe doesnt trust his teammates once they start missing a bunch of shots and playing with little confidence.

The point is, Howard will play sidekick to harden on the offensive end of the floor because he is not the better option. The media will start talking about how is robin and harden is batman and his feminine side will shine through once again...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden was traded......its not like he orchestrated it.

Actually, to a point, he did!! If memory serves, he wanted a max deal and OKC chose to pay Ibaka more. He could have agreed to take less money to stay with OKC!!

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANOTHER thing folks like to assume. that Kobe has the ball stuck to his hands...

He does have the ball stuck to his hands.

let's see, he has the NBA record for most missed shots in regular season AND playoffs
NBA record worst shot attempt to assist ratio in history
NBA record most missed shots in the finals
Out of 13 games where a player scored 50 points or more under 50% shooting, Kobe is responsible for 7 of those games

Yeah, that ball is FLYING out his hands, LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe had two back to back games with 14 assists last year and over 20+ games with 7 or more asst.. I cant say if kobe likes to pass but I doubt you watch every Lakers game and only base this on passed down information? I think it is a better assessment to say kobe doesnt trust his teammates once they start missing a bunch of shots and playing with little confidence.

The point is, Howard will play sidekick to harden on the offensive end of the floor because he is not the better option. The media will start talking about how is robin and harden is batman and his feminine side will shine through once again...

Lol. Carry on. I love the retarded stuff that continuously comes out of Lakers fans mouths.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight is confused and clueless

And who the hell are his advisors? I would have told him, you're not saying a word until July 10th when you actually sign a contract with someone!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Carry on. I love the retarded stuff that continuously comes out of Lakers fans mouths.

As opposed to the retarded stuff that comes out of your mouth. Nice logic there, genius.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen PLENTY of clowns like you.......hating on someone they don't know, UNTIL they suit up for your team.
and I've seen plenty of know-it-alls like YOU. ALWAYS assume and talk outta your asses. nice job...

Sooner or later you realize your devotion to the TEAM means more than you hatred of one player that's BENEFITTING your team.

ho-hum. doesn't mean I have to like him being there...IF it happens. and i'll continue to hope it NEVER does...

So you could either hold on to your childish hate, or make yourself a hypocrite, your choice. Either way, you are a COMPLETE fool.

thanks. you hold on to your childish suppositions that I MUST love LeClown no matter what. keep trying to tell me YOUR point of view makes me a hypocrite. your choice. hope it keeps you warm at night, goofball...

I'll never understand how a kobe bryant fan hates another player for having an ego.......the irrationality of it all makes you a very SMALL individual. Keep on truckin kid........

i'll keep that in mind when I see Kobe's hour long special on TV, his ignorant tweets, or his fucked-up "fans go back to your everyday lives" quotes. fuck that guy. as far as your assessment of me individually I guess i'll let that keep me up an extra minute or two tonight. but I DO wanna thank for your permission...:lol:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to the retarded stuff that comes out of your mouth. Nice logic there, genius.

I'm not the one sitting here trying to say Harden forced his way out of OKC because he wanted to be "the man". I'm not the one sitting here saying Kobe just loves to pass.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'll keep that in mind when I see Kobe's hour long special on TV, his ignorant tweets, or his fucked-up "fans go back to your everyday lives" quotes. fuck that guy. as far as your assessment of me individually I guess i'll let that keep me up an extra minute or two tonight. but I DO wanna thank for your permission...:lol:

LOL......you just keep proving my points.

Never once did I say you HAVE to love anybody. All I said was if Lebron was wearing a Laker uniform, there'd be a whole lot less hate from you.

I've heard it all from people that say the same dumb shit as you, until said player is on their team......and the same thing always happens.......

As far as Kobe goes.......nobody in league history has a larger ego than him. NOBODY in league history is a bigger douche than him.......but he's all good cause he's a Laker, LMAO

You can continue to be a small irrational little fan, that's clearly your prerogative. I don't care if you lose sleep over it or not. I do find it amusing though........and yeah, you're entire end of this discussion is pretty obvious bullshit, and everyone here can see through you, LOL

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one sitting here trying to say Harden forced his way out of OKC because he wanted to be "the man". I'm not the one sitting here saying Kobe just loves to pass.

Yes, but you are the one who reads too fast and miss parts of a statement that doesnt give you the opportunity to comprehend the statement in it entirety.

I clearly stated I dont know if Kobe likes to pass but I watch every game and its clear he is a willing passer until it seems like players are not playing with confidence. I dont think you know what defines retarded?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but you are the one who reads too fast and miss parts of a statement that doesnt give you the opportunity to comprehend the statement in it entirety.

I clearly stated I dont know if Kobe likes to pass but I watch every game and its clear he is a willing passer until it seems like players are not playing with confidence. I dont think you know what defines retarded?

Someone who thinks Kobe is a willing passer. Did you not read Starbig's stats earlier about Kobe? Apparently not.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and 5 rings is better than 2. yeah, yeah we've been down this road before. thank you for you participation...:lol:

I guess Bill Russell is the greatest player ever in your book. Kobe was a sidekick for half his career, also a rapist. :lol: something Lebron will never be.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone who thinks Kobe is a willing passer. Did you not read Starbig's stats earlier about Kobe? Apparently not.

Do I really need to read stats when I watch EVERY single game? Does stats really tell you the whole story? think about that one for a minute before you answer