• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard a Rocket per USAToday sports.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we lock every topic about Howard until he signs a contract. It'll save everyone loads of time

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Bill Russell is the greatest player ever in your book. Kobe was a sidekick for half his career, also a rapist. :lol: something Lebron will never be.

Really?!? A rapist? Exactly when was that conviction? You'll have to refresh my memory!!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the world is goin on?!? It's 50/50 now? This is embarrassing man. I'm not counting on him to change his mind completely by the way. This is one of the greatest organizations in sports, just make a decision already man. Obviously, I'd like him back in a Laker uniform, but this indecision stuff is for the birds.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about elite trolling however....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL......you just keep proving my points.
:lol:if you say so...

Never once did I say you HAVE to love anybody. All I said was if Lebron was wearing a Laker uniform, there'd be a whole lot less hate from you.

that'd be YOU ASSUMING again, which was the whole point from jump street...

I've heard it all from people that say the same dumb shit as you, until said player is on their team......and the same thing always happens.......

well, here's the FACT of the matter, jackass. 1) your "blanket assessment" doesn't quite cover ME, now does it? LOL you can assume whatever you like, bub. me? I can't stand the man. and have wished for nothing but FAILURE for him since the day he came into the NBA. 2) it's very clear that when someone disagrees with you you seem to hate it with a passion, which certainly ruins my evening...:lol:

As far as Kobe goes.......nobody in league history has a larger ego than him. NOBODY in league history is a bigger douche than him.......but he's all good cause he's a Laker, LMAO

but it's SO easy to hate Kobe. but since you're such a high-and-mighty fan of the game and you can't stand HIM it's ok. hell, I don't tell how ignorant YOU are for hating him, now do I? too funny. thing about it is I've ALWAYS said Kobe will never win a man-of-the-year award. but fools like you have selective hearing. do keep up the good work...

You can continue to be a small irrational little fan, that's clearly your prerogative. I don't care if you lose sleep over it or not. I do find it amusing though........and yeah, you're entire end of this discussion is pretty obvious bullshit, and everyone here can see through you, LOL

ah, all this flattery will get you nowhere, little man. yep, I can tell it's "clearly my prerogative", yet you can't seem to shut your dopey li'l flytrap about it. amazing. and btw, you're trying to "change my mind" is MORE amusing. congrats. only Turnip is a bigger idiot than you on these boards. will you follow in his footsteps and go for multiple alt's too...?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the world is goin on?!? It's 50/50 now? This is embarrassing man. I'm not counting on him to change his mind completely by the way. This is one of the greatest organizations in sports, just make a decision already man. Obviously, I'd like him back in a Laker uniform, but this indecision stuff is for the birds.

In Dwight's defense (sort of), some of this is starting look like the media jumping the gun a little bit!! It's looking like the previous tweets were teams that were eliminated as possibilities, but he never actually told Houston yes or the Lakers no!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be weeks Wildturkey. You'd never know if he signed or not because halfway through the signature, he'd stop and change his mind. This narcissistic child is really pathetic. This is about drawing attention to Howard and nothing else. I really want him away from the Lakers. I am not sure I have the stomach to watch this clown anymore!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It does sound embarrassing but you cant leave out the fact that all this is being reported by "sources". If it was actually coming out of the horses mouth, the I would agree this mess is for the birds

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omer Asik, current Rockets' center has stated that he wants out if the Rockets sign Howard. Looks like maybe a sign and trade to LA?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

getting back on topic...:agree:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty bizarre but we have seen this before and I warned McHale he'd rue the day he got an idea to go after this complete mess. Again, if he fools around long enough, he is going to find himself flippin burgers labeled as "headcase do not touch". Even the broadcasters on ESPN are embarrassed by this fool.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight enjoys being the "center" of attention and he is going to milk the media to the fullest extent. This aint over quite yet.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omer Asik, current Rockets' center has stated that he wants out if the Rockets sign Howard. Looks like maybe a sign and trade to LA?

I think reports are Asik and Lin will be shipped to ATL for Smith

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty bizarre but we have seen this before and I warned McHale he'd rue the day he got an idea to go after this complete mess. Again, if he fools around long enough, he is going to find himself flippin burgers labeled as "headcase do not touch". Even the broadcasters on ESPN are embarrassed by this fool.

it's simply amazing how much this guy continues to change his mind. it's like watching a dog continue to chase it's tail. it's only cute for the first couple of seconds. it's tired after that...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston won't be shipping anybody anywhere until July 10th and a signature on a contract by Howard. Otherwise, the dude may change his mind and Houston would be screwed. May be they'll have a new rule called the Howard rule. It would be that you can only change your mind once in a 5 minute period or the deal is nullified.