• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard a Rocket per USAToday sports.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY. Still some work to do with the roster for sure, but this is absolutely a West contender. The Smith deal will happen.

I think the potential for this Houston team actually exceeds that for GS, but at the same time they are far more likely to be a colossal failure than GS would have been. It will be interesting to watch either way.

I dont see how you come to the conclusion, that team would exceed GS.

Lee is far more consistent than Smith with a higher basketball IQ. Smith only has the advantage in the athleticism department.
Iggy over Parsons and this one isnt even close at this point in their careers.

Harden is the superior player in the match up with Thompson but as a role player to Howard, Thompson might be a better fit?

Then we get to point guard. Lin will be gone but if they dont bring Parker, DWill, CP3, Rondo, or Ty Lawson, Warriors win this one by a land slide.

Like you said, either way it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What good free agents have LA brought in since Ron Artest? Payton and Malone before him and Shaq before them.

It's not like there's a recent history of guys lining up.

We cant just sign anybody when we are always over the cap, so your logic is flawed. And its not just players signing from free angency, its players that love to stay with the Lakers and resign unlike a lot of teams that has to pray players would want to stay with them.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you do if LeClown was LeLaker?

HATE it with every fiber of my being. just like I did with MWP...only HARDER...

I have a feeling you would warm up to him in time.

on the tenth anniversary of the first snowball fight in Hell...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!!!!

Howard is flying back to LA.......he's having second thoughts about the 30 million

Someone needs to do the math for him and show him what he actually nets AFTER Cali taxes......vs what he nets in Houston.

Please tell me that this is a joke!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance, I'm glad this female is gone. I'd rather have to rebuild then to suffer through another 5 years with this bitch.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that this is a joke!!

Nevermind!! I just switched over to ESPN and saw that Chris Broussard is saying he's now 50-50 on returning to the Lakers!!

I can't decide if this is a "Dwightmare" or a bad joke!!

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden avg. 17.1FGA last season. Kobe hasn't avg. less than 20 since the 03-04 season. Plus Harden isn't looking to pass MJ on the all-time scoring list in the next 2-3 seasons.

Howard will get his touches and have less pressure.

So, Harden took 3.3 less shots than Kobe and that tells us he doesnt Jack it up? Yes, I can see Howard being juiced about getting 3.3 more touches next year. I agree, he will face less pressure.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Harden took 3.3 less shots than Kobe and that tells us he doesnt Jack it up? Yes, I can see Howard being juiced about getting 3.3 more touches next year. I agree, he will face less pressure.

Harden shot it that many times on a team that has no other real options. Kobe jacks it up on a team filled with other scorers. HUGE difference. Harden likes to pass, Kobe doesn't.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the tenth anniversary of the first snowball fight in Hell...

Man PLEASE

I know Cowboys fans that said they'd abandon the team when TO signed........and after he caught a few TDs and the team won some games, all that ish went out the window.

If Lebron is a Laker, you'd have his jersey RIGHT NOW. you clowns crack me up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Big 3 might be forming in Houston. Harden, Howard, and Smith.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man PLEASE

I know Cowboys fans that said they'd abandon the team when TO signed........and after he caught a few TDs and the team won some games, all that ish went out the window.

If Lebron is a Laker, you'd have his jersey RIGHT NOW. you clowns crack me up.

keep on "crackin'", but you're fulla shit. do I want my Lakers to win more titles? of course. do I want this egotistical asshole to benefit from it? HELL NO. but like EVERY LeClown fan out there you're gonna try to tell me how I feel about this asswipe. well, whatever you say, Mr. know-it-all. assume whatever you like...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden shot it that many times on a team that has no other real options. Kobe jacks it up on a team filled with other scorers. HUGE difference. Harden likes to pass, Kobe doesn't.

Yeah, because Harden didn't leave OKC because he wanted to be "the man" or anything!!

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because Harden didn't leave OKC because he wanted to be "the man" or anything!!

Harden left OKC because they chose Ibaka over him. It's that simple. Had they paid him instead of Ibaka then he would still be there. It's that simple. Has nothing to do with wanting to be "the man".

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep on "crackin'", but you're fulla shit. do I want my Lakers to win more titles? of course. do I want this egotistical asshole to benefit from it? HELL NO. but like EVERY LeClown fan out there you're gonna try to tell me how I feel about this asswipe. well, whatever you say, Mr. know-it-all. assume whatever you like...

I've seen PLENTY of clowns like you.......hating on someone they don't know, UNTIL they suit up for your team.

Sooner or later you realize your devotion to the TEAM means more than you hatred of one player that's BENEFITTING your team.

So you could either hold on to your childish hate, or make yourself a hypocrite, your choice. Either way, you are a COMPLETE fool.

I'll never understand how a kobe bryant fan hates another player for having an ego.......the irrationality of it all makes you a very SMALL individual. Keep on truckin kid........

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard js such a little bitch and can't handle the pressure in LA. If he stays in LA Iwould be very very shocked!