• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOW MUCH LONGER TO I HAVE TO LOOK

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon guys, keep your cool. no need to go at each other Niner Empire

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok I know these guys will be here all year discussing our niners. And cheering them on again. Even sick on kaep lol.

:suds:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's ok I know these guys will be here all year discussing our niners. And cheering them on again. Even sick on kaep lol.

:suds:

Thanks h0ck! Glad you can disagree & not go all :lm: on me.

It's called an avatar bet Yossarian. A there were a ton more Seattle fans than 49er fans who co-signed the bet & only a couple of 49er fans, and I was just trying to make it fair.

I'm just glad I didn't do a screen name bet like I did w/ imac in 2001 (Eagles / Rams NFC Championship game). I had to post with the screen name GirlymanMangina for like a month. That's what I get for putting even a tiny bit of faith in Donnovan McOverrated.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's called an avatar bet Yossarian. A there were a ton more Seattle fans than 49er fans who co-signed the bet & only a couple of 49er fans, and I was just trying to make it fair.

I'm just glad I didn't do a screen name bet like I did w/ imac in 2001 (Eagles / Rams NFC Championship game). I had to post with the screen name GirlymanMangina for like a month. That's what I get for putting even a tiny bit of faith in Donnovan McOverrated.

I know you must have won a few, too. Any good ones? I know that your Crabtree story a bit, this avatar bet, and now the Mangina one, how about what others have had to endure?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I know you must have won a few, too. Any good ones? I know that your Crabtree story a bit, this avatar bet, and now the Mangina one, how about what others have had to endure?

Y'know, those are the only 2 online bets I can ever remember making. 0 for 2. :(

In 2006 a buddy of mine bet me Reggie Bush would have more career rushing yards than Barry Sanders by the time he retires. It's just dinner for me & 2 of our buddies, but it'll be a sweet, trash-talky time. :D

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know what it is, it was a tongue in cheek question. I may change my avatar to something to balance it out.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may think your "sick" at times but it's a good sick. Lol :suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line: we made the bet and lost. I don't need my own fan base talking shit about it. It's bad enough that I have to don this horrible avatar for another month. I understand it's an eyesore but there is nothing I can do to change it. I have to look at this damn thing every time I hit submit on my own post.

I apologize for being a dick. Just a little defensive about this and not over the loss. :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. I hate the fact I have this stupid avatar and signature, but it is what it is. Is it march 1st yet? :doh:

If the Seahawks lose this Sunday, probably no one is going to care about seeing it.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 more hours for you guys on the west coast (other than Hawaii and Alaska). Can we argue that it should be midnight Eastern Standard time? Heck, it's already March 1st in Greece.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
10 more hours for you guys on the west coast (other than Hawaii and Alaska). Can we argue that it should be midnight Eastern Standard time? Heck, it's already March 1st in Greece.

Thanks for bumping this thread. It's opening up the wound again. :yahoo:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just wanted to remind people to remove it in a few hours.

I can't believe March 1st is already upon us. I thought this offseason would move very slowly. It's chugging along at a pretty good clip so far.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe March 1st is already upon us. I thought this offseason would move very slowly. It's chugging along at a pretty good clip so far.

For me the off season drags the most between the draft ending and trading camps opening.