• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Much (if Anything) Would You Give Up for Josh Gordon

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to see what he was suspended for -- I just saw on the ticker at the bottom of ESPN that he fell 1 game short of being an unrestricted FA. Could the Browns be suspending him for a non-issue to make sure he stayed a restricted FA?

As I said though -- I have no clue what the suspension was even for. Just seems fishy that he was 1 game from being a UFA and he gets hit with a team suspension.

I forget what they actually said, something like he was unreachable and showed up late for a walk through, and then showed up wearing a teammates jersey. Might have missed a film session too, I don't remember already. It came out later that he was at Johnny Manziel's house for a party the night before.

Basically if it was a franchise type player nobody would have mentioned it. If it was a starter it might have been a fine for violating team rules, maybe even not starting or suspended a quarter or something. Because the Browns can get something for it though they suspended him. Not that Gordon doesn't deserve everything he gets anyways, but it's still some shady shit that the weak ass NFLPA let's them get away with.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to answer the question, if he was an unrestricted free agent and wanted to come here to play next to Megatron or something and was willing to take league minimum with no guaranteed money at all, I would still probably say no. But I would at least have to think about it then.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to answer the question, if he was an unrestricted free agent and wanted to come here to play next to Megatron or something and was willing to take league minimum with no guaranteed money at all, I would still probably say no. But I would at least have to think about it then.

League minimum I would have to think more also. Do not see it, as someone will still more for him. A contract as you stated with small cap hit and can sever ties easily if another suspension. Yes, I would then have to think about 5 minutes. He offers more than any 3rd option on the team. I fear him being more a diva distraction than being suspended for another drug test.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Suh for Gordon trade does not look so crazy this morning all of a sudden.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh will go to a Big Market so he can build his brand. Yall, quit fooling yourselves.. What does Cleveland have to offer for endorsement/branding potential. pretty much the same as Detroit has to offer him.... NOT A FUCKING THING.... SUH and New York City, in my best Pace picante sauce commercial voice, is a match made in heaven for him.