• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many more games does Lebron have with the Cavs??

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping, wishing and praying this doesn't happen?...lol

Houston, Spurs.

I can't see him going to any other Team out West.

....and the Spurs go boom if they lose Kawhi.

I see why everybody is on the James to Houston bandwagon but it doesn't strike as realistic or working out like everybody thinks it will.

They would have James, Harden, CP and four other players under contract at 107 million.

As CP showed this postseason.....an injury could severely hamper a team. And the Rockets would not be as deep a team.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I'm saying his EGO will decide where and how he goes.
I had no problem with him moving to Miami, I had an issue with the Side Show he put on in doing so.
He knows that was a mistake and it won’t happen again. He is going to the team best able to sign him to a big contract and win a title next year. My guess is philly.

I used to be a hater too, but a lot of people make mistakes. I think the man has learned from them and become much more mature on and off the court.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see why everybody is on the James to Houston bandwagon but it doesn't strike as realistic or working out like everybody thinks it will.

They would have James, Harden, CP and four other players under contract at 107 million.

As CP showed this postseason.....an injury could severely hamper a team. And the Rockets would not be as deep a team.

It will take some salary cap gymnastics.

But, It's not impossible.

This is a team that ate almost 30 million to rid themselves of Scola via amnesty a few years back.

You don't think they'd stretch Anderson to get LeBron?

Gordon is improving his trade value every game.

Ariza is a ufa that they can simply let walk.

If LeBron opts in to be traded, like CP3 did, Shit gets a lot less complicated.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets would definitely need more players but they would have 3 All-Stars on their team.

The Lakers would have Lebron, PG, Ingram, Kuzma, Ball, Hart, Zubac. Innis and of course Deng.

I don't think Lebron really makes sense for either team to be honest.

Is James and arde
Hoping, wishing and praying this doesn't happen?...lol

Houston, Spurs.

I can't see him going to any other Team out West.

....and the Spurs go boom if they lose Kawhi.

In all seriousness, I keep going back and forth on who I would want....

James and PG.....can't complain.

James and Leonard.....can't complain.

Leonard and PG, can't complain and might be the most appealing........

Since they are both younger and James is in his 15th season and 33. He's the best player on the planet right now but his decline could start at anytime. And if he suffers a major injury (not unheard of when he's racked up as many miles as he has) then it's not good at all.

Admittedly, I'd want James and Leonard.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will take some salary cap gymnastics.

But, It's not impossible.

This is a team that ate almost 30 million to rid themselves of Scola via amnesty a few years back.

You don't think they'd stretch Anderson to get LeBron?

Gordon is improving his trade value every game.

Ariza is a ufa that they can simply let walk.

If LeBron opts in to be traded, like CP3 did, Shit gets a lot less complicated.

Here's the thing....if he wants to leave, I doubt he'd want to help Gilbert.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing....if he wants to leave, I doubt he'd want to help Gilbert.
That's not helping Gilbert.

Its helping him get where he wants to go without completely obliterating the depth.

If they manage to get Lebron and keep Paul, Harden and Capela that's a win.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is James and arde

In all seriousness, I keep going back and forth on who I would want....

James and PG.....can't complain.

James and Leonard.....can't complain.

Leonard and PG, can't complain and might be the most appealing........

Since they are both younger and James is in his 15th season and 33. He's the best player on the planet right now but his decline could start at anytime. And if he suffers a major injury (not unheard of when he's racked up as many miles as he has) then it's not good at all.

Admittedly, I'd want James and Leonard.
James and Kawhi no doubt.

But, Kawhi and George gives you a few more years.

I'm telling you, I have a feeling George is staying in OKC.

But, if he doesn't, you could end up with George and......Derozan.

That's not bad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casting stones at a poster because one of their teams hasn't won the division in awhile is a bit hypocritical when one of your teams is the Browns.
lol....dude the SIXTIES for Ole Miss....cmon they shouldnt allow you to stay in a CFB division if you havent won it in that long....i mean- TRUST me i understand how bad the Browns are- but they have won a division title since the late sixties. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casting stones at a poster because one of their teams hasn't won the division in awhile is a bit hypocritical when one of your teams is the Browns.
i think its funny you would say ANYTHING to any sports fan being such a sell out as to be a Bulls and Yanks fan--- i am sure there is some charming story about how you always like these teams since you were a young kid blah blah blah or i lived here and then lived there- or i liked this player

its all pathetic bullshit that makes me ill to think about- picking and choosing your teams across the country because you were a front runner.

let me guess--- Cowboys fan, Patriots fan? or who was good when you were growing up that you shamelessly latched onto?''

plus- i always considered Bama vs. OHio state the real championship that game that year.....no way were the bucks going to lose to a team like Oregon. Like Oregon football could ever win a national title. The Browns will win a super bowl before that happens.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way Houston played this season and series.....I'd re-sign Capela and add to the team....

The Warriors window is closing fast.

You sure about that?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and CP worked, but 3 guys that need the ball? I find it hard to believe it would work like so many people think it would....if the Rockets managed to get him.

At least in Miami, Bosh didn't need the ball in his hands and he became the 3rd option....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James and Kawhi no doubt.

But, Kawhi and George gives you a few more years.

I'm telling you, I have a feeling George is staying in OKC.

But, if he doesn't, you could end up with George and......Derozan.

That's not bad.

Trade for DeRozan?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....dude the SIXTIES for Ole Miss....cmon they shouldnt allow you to stay in a CFB division if you havent won it in that long....i mean- TRUST me i understand how bad the Browns are- but they have won a division title since the late sixties. lol.

The worst part about your post is that it isn't even accurate. Ole Miss won a division title in 2003.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't playing as well as they have in the past and they have salary cap issues in a season or so. Who to keep and who to let go.

They're in a slump since Iggy went down with a knee contusion. The roster will focus around Curry, Durant, Klay and Draymond. The rest will rely on minimum vets and hoping draft picks can turn out to be quality role players. McCaw and Bell look like they'll maturate into those roles.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its funny you would say ANYTHING to any sports fan being such a sell out as to be a Bulls and Yanks fan--- i am sure there is some charming story about how you always like these teams since you were a young kid blah blah blah or i lived here and then lived there- or i liked this player

its all pathetic bullshit that makes me ill to think about- picking and choosing your teams across the country because you were a front runner.

let me guess--- Cowboys fan, Patriots fan? or who was good when you were growing up that you shamelessly latched onto?''

plus- i always considered Bama vs. OHio state the real championship that game that year.....no way were the bucks going to lose to a team like Oregon. Like Oregon football could ever win a national title. The Browns will win a super bowl before that happens.

So you complain that someone is a frontrunner, then say their teams will never win a title. Get your story straight.