• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many more games does Lebron have with the Cavs??

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh yah...as long as they have durant and curry the window is gonna remain wide open...lol...what the fuck @DJ smoking

Thompson and Green are both due to be paid eventually (the lux tax, SMH)....and in case you haven't noticed.....they have struggled without Iggy.....a key role player. What do you think happens if they have to make a decision and lose either Green or Thompson?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about your post is that it isn't even accurate. Ole Miss won a division title in 2003.
LOL what the fuck are you talking about? BASEBALL? lol...because they DEFINITELY HAVENT WON SHIT IN FOOTBALL.

Ole Miss Rebels football - Wikipedia

Conference championships[edit]
Ole Miss has won six SEC championships.

Season Conference Coach Overall record Conference record
1947 SEC Johnny Vaught 9–2 6–1
1954 SEC Johnny Vaught 9–2 5–1
1955 SEC Johnny Vaught 10–1 5–1
1960 SEC Johnny Vaught 10–0–1 5–0–1
1962 SEC Johnny Vaught 10–0 6–0
1963 SEC Johnny Vaught 7–1–2 5–0–1
Divisional championship[edit]
The SEC has been split into two divisions since the 1992 season with Ole Miss competing in the SEC West since that time. Ole Miss has won a share of one divisional title, but has yet to make an appearance in the SEC Championship Game.

Season Division Opponent Result
2003† SEC West N/A –

List of Southeastern Conference champions - Wikipedia

2002Georgia2003LSU2004Auburn2005Georgia2006Florida2007LSU2008Florida2009Alabama2010Auburn2011LSU2012Alabama2013Auburn2014Alabama2015Alabama2016Alabama2017Georgia

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the W's will end up keeping Green since he's a facilitator in their offense and Thompson might be easier to replace.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL what the fuck are you talking about? BASEBALL? lol...because they DEFINITELY HAVENT WON SHIT IN FOOTBALL.

Your own post shows the division title in 2003. Now you're just clownin yourself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson and Green are both due to be paid eventually (the lux tax, SMH)....and in case you haven't noticed.....they have struggled without Iggy.....a key role player. What do you think happens if they have to make a decision and lose either Green or Thompson?
I am pretty sure that no matter who the Lakers get unless its LeBron that a team with Curry and Durant- even if there are 10 bums off the street- is going to be a championship contender

and you can carry 3 maxes- just not 4. Green OR Klay will stay but one will be gone

Id put my money on Klay leaving.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not helping Gilbert.

Its helping him get where he wants to go without completely obliterating the depth.

If they manage to get Lebron and keep Paul, Harden and Capela that's a win.

That is key.

They have to be able to get LeBron AND keep Capella. Not going to easy. Not sure it is possible:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggy's still signed up for 2/3 more years.

Klay's come out and said he's taking a pay cut (albeit probably only a couple mil per year maybe). I'm not sure if Draymond has said the same thing, but he should realize he's not a $30 mil per year player, and I think he realizes that.

I'm aware of @msgkings322 concerns a while ago about this roster. He's since as I can recall been more optimistic about his team's future going forward. I often don't agree with @WiggyRuss , but the CBA was designed to prevent super teams from forming for long periods of time. The idea is to be in a window for 3-4 years where you're a legit title contender until the financial flexibility no longer presents itself. Say the Warriors only have 1 more year with their current core and they only get 1 title out of the next 2 years - that's 3 titles in a 5 year time frame hypothetically. When that roster blows up where you can only have 3 of your 4 current players and aren't the overwhelming favorite, I'm sure Warriors fans are more than okay with that scenario playing itself out.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure that no matter who the Lakers get unless its LeBron that a team with Curry and Durant- even if there are 10 bums off the street- is going to be a championship contender

and you can carry 3 maxes- just not 4. Green OR Klay will stay but one will be gone

Reading comprehension eludes you. Never said they could carry 4 max contracts....that's why I brought up having to decide between Green and Thompson.

SMH.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the likely scenario. I could see himself trying to make it out to LA if that were the case. Draymond is relied upon far more on the defensive end and in the locker room. Klay's valuable no doubt, but not as valuable as Draymond as weird as it is to say.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC Western Division co-champion

DIVISION CO CHAMPS- lol gtfouh

hahahhahahahaa....thats like something a michigan fan would say-- WELL WE WERE CO-CHAMPS OF THE WESTERN DIVISION. lol.

SEC CONFERENCE CHAMP? EVER? oh yah the 60's

the fucking browns have won a "championship" since then.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension eludes you. Never said they could carry 4 max contracts....that's why I brought up having to decide between Green and Thompson.

SMH.
what you think having curry, durant and green means "their window is closing fast"?

good one.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thompson has already said he wants to stay and take a discount to do it. Would bet Draymond will want the same.

These guys all understand it is about more than just money. They all respect each other and seem to like playing together. The only way that changes is if they lose on Monday and then come up short of expectations again next year.

If they win the next 2 titles, I will bet the core 4 stays together and Lacob pays a lot of tax.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC Western Division co-champion

DIVISION CO CHAMPS- lol gtfouh

hahahhahahahaa....thats like something a michigan fan would say-- WELL WE WERE CO-CHAMPS OF THE WESTERN DIVISION. lol.

SEC CONFERENCE CHAMP? EVER? oh yah the 60's

the fucking browns have won a "championship" since then.

You're the dumbass who said division, and is now backpedaling to change it to conference. If you stopped spewing shit out of your mouth for 2 seconds to think about what you are saying, maybe you wouldn't be such a consistent embarrassment to the state of Ohio.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the dumbass who said division, and is now backpedaling to change it to conference. If you stopped spewing shit out of your mouth for 2 seconds to think about what you are saying, maybe you wouldn't be such a consistent embarrassment to the state of Ohio.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you think having curry, durant and green means "their window is closing fast"?

good one.
Thompson has already said he wants to stay and take a discount to do it. Would bet Draymond will want the same.

These guys all understand it is about more than just money. They all respect each other and seem to like playing together. The only way that changes is if they lose on Monday and then come up short of expectations again next year.

If they win the next 2 titles, I will bet the core 4 stays together and Lacob pays a lot of tax.

They say that now, but I guess I have my doubts since players change their minds quite often.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Picked apart nicely.

Well done.