• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many more games does Lebron have with the Cavs??

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who claims the warriors window is closing fast. lol.

Several Warriors fans have admitted it is.

Warriors struggling without Iggy.....what happens when they lose Green or Thomson, a more important piece to their title runs?

Yeah, nothing to see there, folks....LOL.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson has already said he wants to stay and take a discount to do it. Would bet Draymond will want the same.

These guys all understand it is about more than just money. They all respect each other and seem to like playing together. The only way that changes is if they lose on Monday and then come up short of expectations again next year.

If they win the next 2 titles, I will bet the core 4 stays together and Lacob pays a lot of tax.

That's the only way Lacob is going to feel justified spending millions in luxury tax over the next few years.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the likely scenario. I could see himself trying to make it out to LA if that were the case. Draymond is relied upon far more on the defensive end and in the locker room. Klay's valuable no doubt, but not as valuable as Draymond as weird as it is to say.
Agree.

Fun fact : Klay comes up for an extension first and has already stated he will call on the grenade and take a pay cut .

Do you think he realizes that makes him MORE tradeable?

Warriors have stated that nobody is getting a NTC.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure that no matter who the Lakers get unless its LeBron that a team with Curry and Durant- even if there are 10 bums off the street- is going to be a championship contender

and you can carry 3 maxes- just not 4. Green OR Klay will stay but one will be gone

Id put my money on Klay leaving.
Maybe by trade, if Green is gonna cost a grip.

Klay comes up first and will give a discount.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Fun fact : Klay comes up for an extension first and has already stated he will call on the grenade and take a pay cut .

Do you think he realizes that makes him MORE tradeable?

Warriors have stated that nobody is getting a NTC.

Yeah.....you'd have to imagine though that Klay taking a pay cut (say $21 mil per year where he could be making say $25 mil per (remember he didn't make an all-NBA team that prevents him from getting a super max)) would suck if he got traded to say Milwaukee or Minnesota. It also wouldn't go over really well with the other players on that team.

Golden St.'s in a scenario in the upcoming years where about 28 other teams wish they were in - how to manage their plethora of star players in a capped league.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson and Green are both due to be paid eventually (the lux tax, SMH)....and in case you haven't noticed.....they have struggled without Iggy.....a key role player. What do you think happens if they have to make a decision and lose either Green or Thompson?
Depends on what they do in the draft the next few years.

Let's say they draft Bates-Diop, Hutchinson....

Hell, even Grayson Allen can mitigate the loss of Klay.

Not replace him.

Mitigate the loss.

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....you'd have to imagine though that Klay taking a pay cut (say $21 mil per year where he could be making say $25 mil per (remember he didn't make an all-NBA team that prevents him from getting a super max)) would suck if he got traded to say Milwaukee or Minnesota. It also wouldn't go over really well with the other players on that team.

Golden St.'s in a scenario in the upcoming years where about 28 other teams wish they were in - how to manage their plethora of star players in a capped league.
Sorry, I almost threw up in my mouth envisioning Greek Freak and Klay.

Ffs.....that would be perfect for the Deer.

But, would be horrific for Klay, lifestyle wise.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow....that's a nice spot for him in your hypotehtical.....Thompson would fit perfectly with Giannis IMO.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what they do in the draft the next few years.

Let's say they draft Bates-Diop, Hutchinson....

Hell, even Grayson Allen can mitigate the loss of Klay.

Not replace him.

Mitigate the loss.

Not up to date with his lifestyle and interests.....he's a party guy?

#MeccasthoopTMZcorrespondent

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....that's a nice spot for him in your hypotehtical.....Thompson would fit perfectly with Giannis IMO.

I'm not thrilled going from the Bay Area to Milwaukee if I'm Klay though. Giannis looks like he'll be an elite player, but I'm not taking a pay cut just so I could be traded.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I almost threw up in my mouth envisioning Greek Freak and Klay.

Ffs.....that would be perfect for the Deer.

But, would be horrific for Klay, lifestyle wise.

Klay's tearing up Instagram models. Those are easy to find in Cali, particularly the Bay area.

I imagine Milwaukee is a bit more tricky to find that kind of trim.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the only way Lacob is going to feel justified spending millions in luxury tax over the next few years.
He has a new arena he wants to keep filling too, with corporate sponsors. Glad they are moving to SF where I live but I don't think the crowd will be as good, or as much of an advantage after the move. Too many rich corporate types who will not care that much about the team.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not thrilled going from the Bay Area to Milwaukee if I'm Klay though. Giannis looks like he'll be an elite player, but I'm not taking a pay cut just so I could be traded.

I'm also assuming he's only willing to take a discount in GS, not if he goes anywhere else.

If he's willing to take it, I'll believe it when I see it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also assuming he's only willing to take a discount in GS, not if he goes anywhere else.

If he's willing to take it, I'll believe it when I see it.

Well he's said he's going to do it. But once he signs the contract, he's Golden St.'s property. Few player gets a NTC, and he's not going to get it. It's a gamble he's going to have to take.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,393.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for taking this thread off the rails....it's about James.

#DJgoingofftopicyetagain