• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows

Well shit, with logic that solid, I may have to re-think putting this in Fouled Out and send it straight to the SportsHoopla Hall of Fame.

I mean, how can anyone argue against ironclad facts like "everyone knows"?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Lebron and Durant have had their share of criticism. But what Durant did was straight pussy boy.

I get Westbrook takes a lot of shots. But up 3-1 and then lose to Golden St, then jump ship to the team you lost to? I've got no respect for that.

Durant just doesn't have the killer mentality like Westbrook does. If he did, he would have finally come to a breaking point and made him move the damn ball around. May have taken a beatdown in practice to do it, but someone eventually has to tell that dude it is a team game.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant was a puss for going to GS. Lebron was a puss for hightailing it to Miami and then back to Cleveland with other All stars in place after Wade declined heavily and he knew he couldn't with him any longer .

What both did was big time Beta, pussy. BUT Lebron started the "puss movement" in the current era.

Two pussies.. Lets move on

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant was a puss for going to GS. Lebron was a puss for hightailing it to Miami and then back to Cleveland with other All stars in place after Wade declined heavily and he knew he couldn't with him any longer .

Two pussies.. Lets move on

So, if you had the opportunity to move from your current job to a job that was going to pay you more. provide, a much better work environment and give you a better chance at success...you'd be a puss for leaving?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity, do you ever reread your posts, like a day later or something, and think to yourself 'man, that was some seriously stupid shit I posted'? Do you ever do that?
I do that with posts other people make.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if you had the opportunity to move from your current job to a job that was going to pay you more. provide, a much better work environment and give you a better chance at success...you'd be a puss for leaving?

We can't compare normal jobs to pro athletics.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron (spelling?), will never hold a candle to Horace Grant.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't compare normal jobs to pro athletics.

Why not? It's their job. He left for a better situation. Nothing wrong with that. If the Cavs have the right to trade him or cut him...why doesn't he have the right to leave on his own accord?

You want to bash him for the way he left...I'm right there with you. That was some classless shit.

But to bash him for leaving for a better situation? That's just hypocritical, unless you'd never leave your current job no matter what another company offered.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? It's their job. He left for a better situation. Nothing wrong with that. If the Cavs have the right to trade him or cut him...why doesn't he have the right to leave on his own accord?

You want to bash him for the way he left...I'm right there with you. That was some classless shit.

But to bash him for leaving for a better situation? That's just hypocritical, unless you'd never leave your current job no matter what another company offered.

Cavs were like top seed for two straight years or something weren't they?? :L obviously they couldn't be THAT BAD. ROFLMAO. I don't care how he left or if he left but the main problem is (Unlike a normal job you want to compare the NBA to) he let millions of his Fans in Cleveland down, and the League is HURTING for talent as is, and good teams.

To sit there and go and create deam teams when he league is HURTING for quality teams is:

1. Bad for the game
2. Bad for business (as this year is showing with hardly anyone watching the regular season because we know the end result and hands down the WORST, most uncompetitive post season in NBA history )
3. Bad for the popularity of the game.

... And me changing jobs for a better situation in a different company, I dont think its gonna hurt the popularity of the trade Im in or piss off MILLIONS of paying fans. ROFLMAO

I dont give a shit about Cleveland, but we ALL care about the game. 2 super teams with all the talent beating the piss out of everyone is lousy for the game. Bottom line.

If you're a fan of basketball, you shouldn't want that.

Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I will take a page out of KD's playbook then.

If you don't like it, then don't watch. But, better still, don't post here if all you are going to do is complain and bitch. Nobody wants to hear it.

I don't know. I kind of enjoy @DorianRo's posts. I like to imagine how someone as mentally challenged as he is can operate a computer and surf the web. It's kind of inspirational, really. I mean, if a guy like him can do that stuff, anyone really can do anything they put their mind to.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them. Guy's a great player and playing some of the best basketball of his career right now.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, let's take this analogy, flawed as it may be. If you're the supposed best in your business, hyped as the second coming out of school, is it more impressive to lead your hometown company to the top, or to jump to someone else's company, bringing another top contributor from another company to join a third with his company, leaving your hometown in danger of losing a major job source if they fail after your departure? You're getting paid the same (or less actually) with this new company, so it's not about money. It's about getting that brass ring, even if it's cheapened by the process.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs were like top seed for two straight years or something weren't they?? :L obviously they couldn't be THAT BAD. ROFLMAO. I don't care how he left or if he left but the main problem is (Unlike a normal job you want to compare the NBA to) he let millions of his Fans in Cleveland down, and the League is HURTING for talent as is, and good teams.

They weren't good enough to win a title and they couldn't get him the help to win a title.

And how many of his fans would be let down if the Cavs were to trade him. Also, if a Cavs fan is truly a Cavs fan, they are a fan of the team before a specific player. Players come and go.

To sit there and go and create deam teams when he league is HURTING for quality teams is:

1. Bad for the game
2. Bad for business (as this year is showing with hardly anyone watching the regular season because we know the end result and hands down the WORST, most uncompetitive post season in NBA history )
3. Bad for the popularity of the game.

Since when is it bad for the game. Was it bad for the game when the Lakers and Celtics had super teams in the 80's?

How about when the Lakers had the 4 Hall of Famers lineup?

What about Ray Allen and KG teaming up with Paul Pierce in Boston?

Or do you only have an issue because it was a player that did it?

... And me changing jobs for a better situation in a different company, I dont think its gonna hurt the popularity of the trade Im in or piss off MILLIONS of paying fans. ROFLMAO

The popularity of the league seems just fine. The league has more money and televised games than it ever has in it's history.

And before you drag out the "the leagues tv ratings were down" bullshit...so was the NFL's which has long been seen as untouchable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let's take this analogy, flawed as it may be. If you're the supposed best in your business, hyped as the second coming out of school, is it more impressive to lead your hometown company to the top, or to jump to someone else's company, bringing another top contributor from another company to join a third with his company, leaving your hometown in danger of losing a major job source if they fail after your departure? You're getting paid the same (or less actually) with this new company, so it's not about money. It's about getting that brass ring, even if it's cheapened by the process.

It's someone doing what they feel is best for them. I have no issue with it. I don't have to like how it was done, or even the fact that it was done. However, I'm not going to criticize them for doing what they feel is best for themselves and their family.

I might hope it blows up in their face and they fail miserably. But I'm not going to criticize them for their decision.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SckGR.gif