• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what GS gave up to get Durant, theres no way they would win the title this year without him. They wouldn't even of gotten out of the West.

Cavs on the other hand play in a much crappier conference as we already all know. The chances of the Cavs getting to the finals is greater than the Warriors, who would have lost to the Rockets or Spurs, or another team without Durant this year

LMAO

Youre hilarious

What exactly did they give up?

So the Cavs, with their 2 best players being guys with ZERO combined playoff games prior to Lebron arriving, would just cruise to the Finals

BUT

The Warriors, who have appeared in 2 straight finals, and already fielded 3 bonafide All Stars in their starting lineup, would lose to a Rockets team that lost at home by 87 points to be eliminated?

Is that about right?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you used some janky, ill-conceived numbers and an abundance of misfiring synapses to deduce that it was a fabrication.

Simple research proves it wrong every single time. Do your research, I gave you all the credible sources and all you could do was call me names in response. That's incredibly lazy and childish but I expected it on these boards so I can forgive you.

After conducting real research we can readdress this issue.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Youre hilarious

What exactly did they give up?

So the Cavs, with their 2 best players being guys with ZERO combined playoff games prior to Lebron arriving, would just cruise to the Finals

BUT

The Warriors, who have appeared in 2 straight finals, and already fielded 3 bonafide All Stars in their starting lineup, would lose to a Rockets team that lost at home by 87 points to be eliminated?

Is that about right?

Barnes gone, Bogut gone (their interior defensive centerpiece which made their interior better than this one and less exploitable), Say what you want but losing Bogut and Harrison Barnes would hurt if they lost them outright.

Sure, If they kept the team last year they still reach the finals.. Possibly but if Leonard played it would have been tough. But Adding Durant gives them offensive versatility like I said. Something they DON'T have as much without him.

No guarantees with the Warriors reaching the finals though playing in the superior conference is all especially if they lost Bogut, Barnes outright and Durant never joined

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry dum dum, but they are in the record books as legit. stop your bitching, troll.

Blah blah blah record books. So is Barry Bonds but nobody believes he deserves it.

Next please

now give me gum gum dumb dumb :thumb:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes gone, Bogut gone (their interior defensive centerpiece which made their interior better than this one and less exploitable), Say what you want but losing Bogut and Harrison Barnes would hurt if they lost them outright.

Sure, If they kept the team last year they still reach the finals.. Possibly but if Leonard played it would have been tough. But Adding Durant gives them offensive versatility like I said. Something they DON'T have as much without him.

No guarantees with the Warriors reaching the finals though playing in the superior conference is all especially if they lost Bogut, Barnes outright and Durant never joined

If they lost Barnes and Bogut and didn't add Durant

They would have added pieces as useful as Barnes and bogut

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

How much does Ray Allens' 3 mean if Lebron doesnt go for 38 points and 18 rebounds that night?

or average about 35 points in that series?

Yeah, it was all Ray Allen

I didn't see anybody saying that "it was all Ray Allen"

But if he misses that shot, Miami's season is over.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron should have been given a ring for carrying a roster that had Eric Snow and Delonte West as their 2nd and 3rd best players to the Finals

Well, he never did that. But fuck it, let's give him a ring anyway.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron had 32, 11, and 10 in that game, but let's not give him any credit. He was the MAIN reason why Allen was in position to to hit a shot like that, but let's all forget about that.

Well, he wasn't the main reason. Bosh was because he got the rebound after LeBron missed his shot to tie the game. If Bosh doesn't sky for that rebound, Allen never saves the game.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, I can't believe that KG, Pierce, Perk & Rondo are all still mad @ him for leaving to play in Miami. This crap about players being mad @ other players for making personal decisions to play elsewhere is just ridiculous IMO.

By their comments, they were more upset by his radio silence on the whole thing than the fact that he left.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see anybody saying that "it was all Ray Allen"

But if he misses that shot, Miami's season is over.

And if Lebron doesnt average 35 that series, it doesnt matter

Its the dumbest thing ive ever heard

Ya know how many huge shots Paxson and Kerr buried to keep Jordans' playoff hopes alive?

We are acting like ONLY the superstars throughout history hit the big shots, just not the case

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find interesting is that most of the folks dismantling your and your retarded brethren here are not Cavs/Lebron fans.

Nobody dismantled anything. You're only argument is saying it's in the record books so there he won. That's very weak but I expected it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By their comments, they were more upset by his radio silence on the whole thing than the fact that he left.

They just wanted him to inform them that he was thinking of leaving before he left. They acted like that would've prevented them from being PO'd.

Ray was tired of being on the trading block every year and was in the last couple years of his career. He didn't have to inform anyone but his family.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he wasn't the main reason. Bosh was because he got the rebound after LeBron missed his shot to tie the game. If Bosh doesn't sky for that rebound, Allen never saves the game.

Well actually, Wade was. If Wade doesn't box out Diaw, then Bosh never gets the rebound, and Allen never gets the shot.

But... actually, Chalmers was. Cause if Chalmers doesn't screen for Wade, he never gets free on the wing, which means he's never in place to box out Diaw, which means Bosh doesn't get the rebound, which means Allen never gets the shot.

BUT wait!! Actually, its Manu Ginobili. If Manu never cut off Chalmers initial cut to the baseline, he never would've turned around and set the screen for Wade, which means Wade would'n't have been freed up to box out Diaw, which means Bosh doesn't get the rebound, which means Allen never gets the shot.

Case closed. Manu Ginobili was the real hero of that game, and the only one involved that truly deserves a ring.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short memory. Horace Grant, Kukoc, Kerr, Paxton, Rodman

All guys as good or better, as clutch, as many of the guys you named

Cmon with Kyle Korver

Jordan wasn't carrying that first awful Cavs roster to an NBA final

Steve Kerr and John Paxon are as good or better than Irving, Wade, Allen or Bosh? They're not even in Kyle Korver's league.

Are you for real right now?

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen was a HOfer not playing near HOF level that season, I believe he averaged 5 points that postseason

Bosh was getting destroyed by the general public more often than not for becoming strictly a 3 point shooter and getting torched by whoever he was defending

Lebron was the reason they won in Miami

Wade was Jordan's Pippen

Wow, this dude just makes up shit.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Kerr and John Paxon are as good or better than Irving, Wade, Allen or Bosh? They're not even in Kyle Korver's league.

Are you for real right now?

No, but they are most definitely in Kyle Korvers' league, youre just applying some revisionist history

I excluded Pippen, who is obviously in Wades' class, and urinates on Bosh, and Miamis' version of Allen

Ray Allen averaged 5, thats FIVE points in that postseason run with Miami, lets stop acting like he was still the HOF version of Ray Allen

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well actually, Wade was. If Wade doesn't box out Diaw, then Bosh never gets the rebound, and Allen never gets the shot.

But... actually, Chalmers was. Cause if Chalmers doesn't screen for Wade, he never gets free on the wing, which means he's never in place to box out Diaw, which means Bosh doesn't get the rebound, which means Allen never gets the shot.

BUT wait!! Actually, its Manu Ginobili. If Manu never cut off Chalmers initial cut to the baseline, he never would've turned around and set the screen for Wade, which means Wade would'n't have been freed up to box out Diaw, which means Bosh doesn't get the rebound, which means Allen never gets the shot.

Case closed. Manu Ginobili was the real hero of that game, and the only one involved that truly deserves a ring.

No, the dude trying to claim LBJ doesn't deserve a ring is dumb.

As are the people trying to spin that "LeBron did it all by himself"

It's Ok to say LeBron couldn't have done it without Allen's shot. It's just the truth.