• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

How much does Ray Allens' 3 mean if Lebron doesnt go for 38 points and 18 rebounds that night?

or average about 35 points in that series?

Yeah, it was all Ray Allen

Actually he as 32-10 in that game 6... Still very good but not the 38-18 good. Lebron was great in that series, and made a 3pt a few seconds before the Allen one, and Miami needed both. Miami won one of the all-time great series that year, anyone dismissing is is just a troll.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, with logic that solid, I may have to re-think putting this in Fouled Out and send it straight to the SportsHoopla Hall of Fame.

I mean, how can anyone argue against ironclad facts like "everyone knows"?

You can't argue with it. Only people in denial will attempt to.

Next

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but you don't believe the Holocaust happened, so we all know you're retarded.

Only a dumb ass like you would believe 6 million Jews died. I used their own Almanacs to prove this fabrication of the truth.

Yawn, next please

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 time champ, 3'time finals MVP
4 MVPs
13 year all star
13 year all NBA team
5'time all defensive team
Rookie of year
Gold medals

The guy does it all. Easily the GOAT and he's not even done

and 0 legitimate championships.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Ray Allen shouldn't have any rings either since he had to join 2 separate Super Teams to win them.

#CommonSenseNotSoCommon

Ray carried the Bucks the ECF and was screwed by the refs in that series vs the 76ers. Then he carried the Sonics to the WCF vs the Spurs with a bunch of scrubs outside of Rashard Lewis. The only reason they didn't beat the Spurs was because the little bit ch in Bruce Bowen stuck his foot underneath Ray's on a jumper which twisted his ankle.

Ray Had trash teams and always had to beat a team and the refs. He was traded to the Celtics initially and didn't decide to join another team like Lehype did. Then when he joined Miami was because the Celtics virtually kicked him out as he was on the trading block every year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread closed.

But we should all realize the original post was an astoundingly effective troll.

NBA being rigged has been proven with ocular evidence and it's completely legitimate to question the refs decisions in last year's championship game. It's one of the main reasons the NBA's ratings tanked this season.

I never said Lebron had to win it by himself. The fact that he needed 2 more all stars and one player that was close to his level just takes away from him winning a championship as the true leader. If he would've won with Cleveland vs the Spurs that would've been legitimate. If he wins this year vs GS without the refs suspending a player or giving them a massive advantage then that would be legitimate and I would give him credit.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One less than he thought he was going to win...

dallas-mavericks-2011-nba-champions-wallpaper_original.jpeg

That's what happens when you make fun of Dirk.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

OKC made the playoffs with one amazing player and 11 shit bags in the West

Let's not go blowing the West too hard, the Spurs and GS are still the only 2 teams that matter out there

This has been a career long avoidance of the harder, deeper conference. That's 100 games a season during his career.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a dumb ass like you would believe 6 million Jews died. I used their own Almanacs to prove this fabrication of the truth.

Yawn, next please

*in simple jack voice*
"Duh-duh-duh zionists are baaaaad"

You've got to be one of the stupidest motherfuckers to ever post on a message board

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, you used some janky, ill-conceived numbers and an abundance of misfiring synapses to deduce that it was a fabrication.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a career long avoidance of the harder, deeper conference. That's 100 games a season during his career.

Jordan happened to play in the tougher conference in his career....If the West happened to be tougher, I have a hard time believing Jordan would have left the Bulls just to play in the tougher conference

As a matter of fact, I dont know of a star in any sport ever that intentionally re-located to go play in the tougher division/conference, so youre mad at Lebron for not doing what no star in any sport has ever done

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant was a puss for going to GS. Lebron was a puss for hightailing it to Miami and then back to Cleveland with other All stars in place after Wade declined heavily and he knew he couldn't with him any longer .

What both did was big time Beta, pussy. BUT Lebron started the "puss movement" in the current era.

Two pussies.. Lets move on

Yeah, small difference being Miami or Cleveland arent winning titles without Lebron

Golden State has and would still win without Durant

Durant is latching on to a title team

Lebron creates the title team

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he as 32-10 in that game 6... Still very good but not the 38-18 good. Lebron was great in that series, and made a 3pt a few seconds before the Allen one, and Miami needed both. Miami won one of the all-time great series that year, anyone dismissing is is just a troll.

Gotcha, I was just really going off the top of my head, I just knew he was really good that day

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, small difference being Miami or Cleveland arent winning titles without Lebron

Golden State has and would still win without Durant

Durant is latching on to a title team

Lebron creates the title team

With what GS gave up to get Durant, theres no way they would win the title this year without him. They wouldn't even of gotten out of the West.

Cavs on the other hand play in a much crappier conference as we already all know. The chances of the Cavs getting to the finals is greater than the Warriors, who would have lost to the Rockets or Spurs, or another team without Durant this year

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, even I don't get as far-fetched as some of the stuff i've read today.