• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wel he’s had 200 passing yards? Why is it when wentz has 200 yards it’s all him? When dak does it’s all zeke.
more importantly. Why is it if the Dallas offense struggles to score it is the QB's fault but when the Eagles offense struggles (all year) to score its not the QB's fault? :scratch:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly cause we can’t pass protect...
But we need a #2 now cause Foles is going to be gone.

No dickhead. We were talking about how the Eagles can’t pass block and I said we need to upgrade at LT and LG. Then you come in talking about a completely different topic and then call ME the fucking moron. Jesus dude

Foles was part of the conversation. Funny thing is you can't weasle out by saying you weren't talking about Foles since I just quoted you mentioning him.

Fucking MORON.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles was part of the conversation. Funny thing is you can't weasle out by saying you weren't talking about Foles since I just quoted you mentioning him.

Fucking MORON.

Again dipshit you brought up the fact the Eagles need to sign a lot of players. You’re right... but that had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what we were talking about or anything to do with Foles staying or leaving. You do understand your above post makes zero sense. What does me mentioning Foles have to do with your point of the Eagles needing to sign many players. Your make zero sense.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more importantly. Why is it if the Dallas offense struggles to score it is the QB's fault but when the Eagles offense struggles (all year) to score its not the QB's fault? :scratch:

Because we have statistically one of the worst run games in the NFL and Dallas has a tremendous superstar in Zeke.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dipshit you brought up the fact the Eagles need to sign a lot of players. You’re right... but that had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what we were talking about or anything to do with Foles staying or leaving. You do understand your above post makes zero sense. What does me mentioning Foles have to do with your point of the Eagles needing to sign many players. Your make zero sense.
Look Moron. You are a clueless fool. You mention Foles then try to say you're only talking about the OL.

Facts are the Eagles have 43 on the 2018 and will need to cut players just to get to cap level. When they get to cap level they will be forced to cut more players just so they can sign a bunch on minimun salary players just to field a team. 2020 it most likely doesn't get easier with Wentz do for a contract.
Now can you begin to see why others are questioning the Eagles cap strategy.

By the way, have I called you a Moron lately?

Just in case, you're a Fucking Moron.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles have more Rush yards than the Steelers yet the Steelers are scoring nearly 30 points a game
well that is different. Ben wasnt drafted in the 4th round. "The Phenom" can only be compared to 4th rounders (& Drew Brees)

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 more pages guys, keep it up

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn’t been leading shit. Zeke has been on fire and the D is nice. The guy literally didn’t complete one pass over 9 yards.
Now Wentz has a horrible game last week but he has excellent numbers for a guy who has no run support and a team starting 2 CBs and a S who didn’t have a job 10 days ago.

You make a big deal about comparing Wentz first three years to Brees first three years. Why not compare apples to apples.

Dak and Wentz came into the league at the same time. Let’s look at those three years. In fact, let’s compare ALL the QBs in the league these last three years. Let’s see which QB has the most WINS... that’s the stat that matters.

I haven’t studied it closely but it looks like:

1) Brady
2) Ben
3) Dak

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So none of zekes pass have more than 9 air yards? Are u positive because I can find that metric

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.......

Almost a hundred pages trolling one idiot.
And the fact that idiot continues to allow himself to be trolled for a hundred pages......

That's fuckin priceless

At least you have that defending super bowl champ bullshit going for ya......how bout it PE1.

:dhd:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.......

Almost a hundred pages trolling one idiot.
And the fact that idiot continues to allow himself to be trolled for a hundred pages......

That's fuckin priceless

At least you have that defending super bowl champ bullshit going for ya......how bout it PE1.

:dhd:

To be fair, earlier on there were several other idiots. @PhillyGreen and @Rockinkuwait just to name a couple. :heh: