• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh. I guess the network was desperate too. Brilliant dude just brilliant. Now I know why Tigers eat their young.

The networks are pumping a product, filling airtime, placating to fanboys like you.

Just like preview articles.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The networks are pumping a product, filling airtime, placating to fanboys like you.

Oooh. Thanks. They give us fake stats and try to make one of the biggest stars in Brees look inferior. Man you are on fire tonight with the brilliance

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This sounds like something Rush Limbaugh once said.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you’ll be able to share with your great grandchildren what it was like to have Doug Pederson’s massive balls crush the entire state of Massachusetts.

That will come after watching 5 SBs in less than 15 years. Like most fans they'll probably enjoy watching over and over, McNabb puke up a chance at winning the big one. I'll see if we'll have time after that.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is getting good again pe1 is out of his hole to spew more homer shit and tell us Wentz is the bestest ever

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh. Thanks. They give us fake stats and try to make one of the biggest stars in Brees look inferior. Man you are on fire tonight with the brilliance

Fake stats? Where did I say that?

Go ahead. I’ll wait...

Ya know... for a guy who claims he’s misquoted a lot you sure do misquote others a lot.

While you’re looking for the phrase above go ahead and show me where I said Wentz sucks.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is getting good again pe1 is out of his hole to spew more homer shit and tell us Wentz is the bestest ever

He’s pointing to a lot of stats while tap dancing around the most important one... wins.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s pointing to a lot of stats while tap dancing around the most important one... wins.

So is Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson not good either cause they don’t have the wins this year. There goes that troll post down the shitter. And you are absolutely obsessed. You must of linked me to at least 25 of your stupid quotes.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never said he was the best ever. I also said he’s not as good as Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Wilson. I said he was the best young QB in the game and Mahomes is proving me wrong but he is a flat out stud when insane numbers. Yes he was bad V’s the Saints but every QB has a bad game every now and then. He’s a franchise QB with EVERYTHING you want in a young QB and he still is healing from a major injury. He is and is going to be a star for a long time

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake stats? Where did I say that?

Go ahead. I’ll wait...

Ya know... for a guy who claims he’s misquoted a lot you sure do misquote others a lot.

While you’re looking for the phrase above go ahead and show me where I said Wentz sucks.

You said they are just trying to hype him up. How can they hype him up with factual points.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson not good either cause they don’t have the wins this year. There goes that troll post down the shitter. And you are absolutely obsessed. You must of linked me to at least 25 of your stupid quotes.

Both of those players have a winning past. Based upon their PAST performances (including playoff and SB wins) they are legit superstars. You give that label to someone who has NONE of those accomplishments.

Stay stupid.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said they are just trying to hype him up. How can they hype him up with factual points.

They’re skewed “facts”. They, like you, are drawing false equivalencies. They do it to entertain, hype, etc. You do it bc you don’t have any ACTUAL facts to support your statements that Wentz is a “phenomenal superstar”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re skewed “facts”. They, like you, are drawing false equivalencies. They do it to entertain, hype, etc. You do it bc you don’t have any ACTUAL facts to support your statements that Wentz is a “phenomenal superstar”.

Skewed... hilarious dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles earned that right if/when Wentz heads to the bench. Sudfeld will have plenty of time during the offseason.

There’s no point to it. He’s gone. Let the 3rd string guy get the reps to see if he’s a legit #2 guy. Foles will get his chance somewhere... but it ain’t Philly.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s no point to it. He’s gone. Let the 3rd string guy get the reps to see if he’s a legit #2 guy. Foles will get his chance somewhere... but it ain’t Philly.

The worst thing to do is throwing Sudfeld out there with this squad. It would kill his confidence and possibly get him banged up for no good reason. The best thing for Sudfeld is they bring in a couple QBs in and have camp battles to start grooming him to be ready next year to be the back up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing to do is throwing Sudfeld out there with this squad. It would kill his confidence and possibly get him banged up for no good reason. The best thing for Sudfeld is they bring in a couple QBs in and have camp battles to start grooming him to be ready next year to be the back up.

The best thing the Eagles could do would be to put Foles in there. Let him prove his worth AGAIN even with that atrocious offense. Once he's proven himself trade Wentz before he holds the Eagles hostage (Flacco-like). Renegotiate Foles the proven SB/MVP winner and begin the Sudfeld grooming process.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing the Eagles could do would be to put Foles in there. Let him prove his worth AGAIN even with that atrocious offense. Once he's proven himself trade Wentz before he holds the Eagles hostage (Flacco-like). Renegotiate Foles the proven SB/MVP winner and begin the Sudfeld grooming process.

You don’t trade a franchise QB and keep someone who has proven they can get hot for short stretches but 80% of the time play like crap. Foles played this year and he was dog shit and you teased us for thinking we could get a 1st for him and now you’re saying we should get rid of Wentz. Whatever dude.
I guess Dallas should have dumped Deion Sanders cause Larry Brown proved he was a SB MVP

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Possibly cause we can’t pass protect...
But we need a #2 now cause Foles is going to be gone.