• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for me, the guy I was playing in fantasy football today had Wentz, he went for .8 points

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for me, the guy I was playing in fantasy football today had Wentz, he went for .8 points
Super
say it with me
star

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow! ALMOST a full point!

Phenomenal

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, you keep thinking one of these losses is going to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and this team finally wakes up...

I thought it’d be the loss to Tennessee. Then I thought it’d be the loss to Carolina. I for sure thought the bye week would give them time to recalibrate and they’d go out against Dallas on Sunday night and put it all together. I figured they wouldn’t beat the Saints, but getting stomped the way that they did - maybe this game is what flips the switch. But probably not. Pretty sure they are what they are at this point.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, you keep thinking one of these losses is going to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and this team finally wakes up...

I thought it’d be the loss to Tennessee. Then I thought it’d be the loss to Carolina. I for sure thought the bye week would give them time to recalibrate and they’d go out against Dallas on Sunday night and put it all together. I figured they wouldn’t beat the Saints, but getting stomped the way that they did - maybe this game is what flips the switch. But probably not. Pretty sure they are what they are at this point.

I don't know man, where is rock bottom? This team is still hungover from over-achieving last year.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man, where is rock bottom? This team is still hungover from over-achieving last year.

were they not the #1 seed, how did they overachieve last year

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were they not the #1 seed, how did they overachieve last year
Well how many people expected them to win the Super Bowl going into last year?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Despite being called trolls I’m very certain that this is what myself and the others have been trying to say all season.

Last year, everything “clicked” in philly. I mean EVERYTHING. It clicked so well that the starting QB goes down and the backup plays lights out in the playoffs and SB.

SOME (not all) philly fans got carried away this off season and felt that the team would be better and romp thru at least the east. Some of us tried to point out 1) it’s tough to repeat, 2) some key players were not coming back, 3) that Wentz may not be the next coming of Brady/Montana/manning/Rodgers and 4) that some key coaches were not coming back. They wouldn’t hear any of it

You said it best: the Eagles are what they are. The season is 10 games old. This is what they are. There is no “waking up”. Yet, some eagles fans cling to the delusion that last years performance is right around the corner. It isn’t. In fact, if the eagles lose next week they are in last place. If they win however they (believe it or not) still have a shot at the division but, as we saw today, they are far from an elite team in the nfc

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was bitching up and down down today as I have ben. I thought I was going to be the laughing stock. But no.... last years champion did! fuck him!