• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the better player won it.

@SteelersPride @broncosmitty @Schmoopy1000

I don’t mind fighting and fussing with you guys... Infact I think it’s fun for all of us but the only small issue I have is you call me a troll for my defense of someone who I think is a star and someone who you think can only be labeled as good at this point but I see no “you’re a troll” or any fight back from a guy posting Dak is better then Wentz. Is he a troll or is it just me?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t mind fighting and fussing with you guys... Infact I think it’s fun for all of us but the only small issue I have is you call me a troll for my defense of someone who I think is a star and someone who you think can only be labeled as good at this point but I see no “you’re a troll” or any fight back from a guy posting Dak is better then Wentz. Is he a troll or is it just me?

Yes. You’re a troll. And it’s just you. You’re a whiny troll

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. You’re a troll. And it’s just you. You’re a whiny troll

Yep... and Daks better then Wentz. Wentz hasn’t even had a poor game yet this year. Can only imagine if he has a game like Brady had today.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You said superstar and phenomenal. Are you admitting those are inaccurate?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha

I said the better player win ROY and you think that’s the same thing that you say?

Bwhahahaha

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

your're both entitled to your opinions. Neither trolls

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just said that Wentz has had 7 INTs dropped. Something I was pointing out earlier

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seven fumbles this year, at leasts one in every game this season, didnt expect that

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you're a stubborn homer. Who really loves Carson Wentz. If I ever did call you a troll, I was prolly just trolling. I do that, a lot.

Honestly want to try that Philly Burger, not messing around there.