• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like to act like Wentz is the only QB in the league who will miss throws over the course of a game. Most underrated player in the game and proven by how obsessively he is hated by people. This thread is a joke.

Think we were all waiting for you to back this up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly are you needing backup for? This thread and pathetic people like yourself is all the backup you should need to verify it.
its pretty self explanatory, you claim hes the most underrated player in the ENTIRE game. People obsessing over him is not a qualifier. I can name many more underrated players. Hence why we asked you to explain.....

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its pretty self explanatory, you claim hes the most underrated player in the ENTIRE game. People obsessing over him is not a qualifier. I can name many more underrated players. Hence why we asked you to explain.....

I'll give you a reply but then I'm done. You are the only person on this site I have no interest in entering a conversation with.

You need not look further for why he is the most underrated than the existence of this thread and people like you who are fans of teams completely unrelated to the Eagles obsessively hating him.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you a reply but then I'm done. You are the only person on this site I have no interest in entering a conversation with.

You need not look further for why he is the most underrated than the existence of this thread and people like you who are fans of teams completely unrelated to the Eagles obsessively hating him.

this thread was started the year after Foles won the SB MVP. The eagles struggled the following year under Wentz. This thread asked the most relevant question at that time and ya wanna what... as soon as the eagles switched to Foles they won. In fact, they won despite Wentz having left the team for dead and all but eliminated from the playoffs. All Foles did was lead them to the playoffs, win on the road in the playoffs and had Jeffries caught a pass that hit him in the hands who knows what happens.

Sorry, but it’s taint licking fanboys like you who can’t see that.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly are you needing backup for? This thread and pathetic people like yourself is all the backup you should need to verify it.
Lol what’s so pathetic about it?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why because I ask you to explain silly
Comments? Like asking you to extrapolate further than "fans obsess over him" which you follow up with "the existence of this thread"? Which proves nothing. It's those things you say repeatedly that I question...... then you tell me I'm annoying and you have no interest in me. Which is fine. But it's merely asking you to explain the silliness.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread was started the year after Foles won the SB MVP. The eagles struggled the following year under Wentz. This thread asked the most relevant question at that time and ya wanna what... as soon as the eagles switched to Foles they won. In fact, they won despite Wentz having left the team for dead and all but eliminated from the playoffs. All Foles did was lead them to the playoffs, win on the road in the playoffs and had Jeffries caught a pass that hit him in the hands who knows what happens.

Sorry, but it’s taint licking fanboys like you who can’t see that.
But it's me, just me he has no interest in. I'm the ONLY one. He's made Brady claims, foles claims, McCoy claims, dam Williams claims, the list goes on, but explains nothing.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's me, just me he has no interest in. I'm the ONLY one. He's made Brady claims, foles claims, McCoy claims, dam Williams claims, the list goes on, but explains nothing.
How dare you ask him to back up his ridiculous claims

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you ask him to back up his ridiculous claims
"im annoying"

god forbid when in discussion of something, you ask someone to extrapolate. This all started because i called him out repeatedly during the SB with his claims on how reid did shady "dirty", and how shady was "better" than darwin thompson. He failed to understand they wanted the lineman, and that reid uses his rb2 on ST's, when i kept pressing him on it into the next day he told me i was annoying and obsessed, never acknowledging the rest. Also stated mccoy could of replicated dam williams performance. But even as others call him a "taint licking fan boy" , its me who is the dick.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"im annoying"

god forbid when in discussion of something, you ask someone to extrapolate. This all started because i called him out repeatedly during the SB with his claims on how reid did shady "dirty", and how shady was "better" than darwin thompson. He failed to understand they wanted the lineman, and that reid uses his rb2 on ST's, when i kept pressing him on it into the next day he told me i was annoying and obsessed, never acknowledging the rest. Also stated mccoy could of replicated dam williams performance. But even as others call him a "taint licking fan boy" , its me who is the dick.
Yea it doesn’t surprise me too much tbh

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny to me is these Wentz fanboys say we hate Wentz and that is the only reason he is questioned when the truth is all we have said is that he has yet to stay healthy or prove much of anything on the field. I don't think any of us have said we hate the guy. We've just pointed out that he has been decidedly average overall. Sometimes he shows flashes but he has some pretty glaring flaws and is too injury prone to be reliable. If/when he actually accomplishes something worthwhile, I'll give him credit where it's due.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny to me is these Wentz fanboys say we hate Wentz and that is the only reason he is questioned when the truth is all we have said is that he has yet to stay healthy or prove much of anything on the field. I don't think any of us have said we hate the guy. We've just pointed out that he has been decidedly average overall. Sometimes he shows flashes but he has some pretty glaring flaws and is too injury prone to be reliable. If/when he actually accomplishes something worthwhile, I'll give him credit where it's due.
In short.
We said he isnt Phenomenal.
Franchise Qb - yes
Phenomenal - No