• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me know if I got this straight
When Wentz came back from an injury he got a pass for playing like ass because he was coming back from an injury

but Foles is coming back from an injury and he doesn’t get the same slack cut for him? Maybe he’s still playing injured?

I never once gave Wentz a pass for coming back from injury. I'm simply stating that defending Foles given his recent play, and his play for most of his career, is a bit crazy.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW @Tapey You need to add my son officially to the list.
I was sitting at a pizza place minding my own business watching the hapless Giants lead the Eagles 17-3 half way through the 3rd Qtr & what do you thing happens?
Thats right!
My Son texts me
Wentz sucks
I simply responded Can you tell that to PE1
He said ... yes!
but without response he continued..... how you doing this bad against one of the worst defenses in the league!
So I told him. that's it! You'll have to be put on the list!
he said Plz do!!!

@Tapey please add my son to the list! (you know. With all those other eagle fans I pointed out in that video)

Mind blown.... I always assumed PE1 was your son

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked terrible until the 4th quarter. Still, if you cover Ertz the Eagles are helpless. I am hoping against hope that the Eagles win that division so the 49ers can play them in the first round instead of Dallas.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked terrible until the 4th quarter. Still, if you cover Ertz the Eagles are helpless. I am hoping against hope that the Eagles win that division so the 49ers can play them in the first round instead of Dallas.

49ers likely won't play in first round

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers likely won't play in first round
Without Sherman, Ford, Tartt and Richburg for the remainder of the regular season the odds are good they will lose another game and that puts them at #5 where they will then play the winner of the NFC East.
The Rams and Seahawks are playing as well as anyone right now and the Falcons are a classic trap game coming between the victory over The Saints and the two season ending games against the Rams and Seahawks. I guarantee at least one of those teams beats the 49ers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when certain Eagles fans pretend that no Eagles fan ever is critical of Wentz or questions him as anything but a long term superstar, or Howie for that matter and points to things said about Dak by Cowboy fans as if they prove anything other than frustration. All from one thread on the Eagles board on this site, not some random "Eagleszone .com" website...other wonderful posts were the constant excuses for Wentz to absolve him of all blame like true stubborn homers with Wentz goggles on.

Can’t wait until the Wentz era is over

Ugh. At some point we gotta call somebody out!!!!
I’m calling out Pederson, the coaching staff and Wentz

They better hire somebody competent enough to draft that knows what they are doing. Howie can possibly screw this up and hurt us long t we m if he's making these decisions

Pathetic! Wentz has nothing to offer. Poor play calling and poor execution as well!

Good throw wentz. Right at wards feet. But but. He’s a practice squad guy
Just put in a backup QB ... just for shyts and giggles

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when certain Eagles fans pretend that no Eagles fan ever is critical of Wentz or questions him as anything but a long term superstar, or Howie for that matter and points to things said about Dak by Cowboy fans as if they prove anything other than frustration. All from one thread on the Eagles board on this site, not some random "Eagleszone .com" website...other wonderful posts were the constant excuses for Wentz to absolve him of all blame like true stubborn homers with Wentz goggles on.

Can’t wait until the Wentz era is over

Ugh. At some point we gotta call somebody out!!!!
I’m calling out Pederson, the coaching staff and Wentz

They better hire somebody competent enough to draft that knows what they are doing. Howie can possibly screw this up and hurt us long t we m if he's making these decisions

Pathetic! Wentz has nothing to offer. Poor play calling and poor execution as well!

Good throw wentz. Right at wards feet. But but. He’s a practice squad guy
Just put in a backup QB ... just for shyts and giggles

You can't let PE1 trigger you like this!
It's unbecoming and unprofessional.
Pull yourself together, man....

giphy.gif

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that clutch performance in OT last night? Once Wentz leads the Eagles to the playoffs, there's going to alot of MVP noise.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that clutch performance in OT last night? Once Wentz leads the Eagles to the playoffs, there's going to alot of MVP noise.
Agree, Scott was fantastic. You didn't even need a QB to win that game.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once gave Wentz a pass for coming back from injury. I'm simply stating that defending Foles given his recent play, and his play for most of his career, is a bit crazy.
Foles has had about as many good games in his career as Wentz, I don’t see a problem

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles has had about as many good games in his career as Wentz, I don’t see a problem

I'm no champion for Wentz, as I said I'm very happy he has regressed. But to be pimping Nick Foles at this particular moment when he seems destined to being career backup (again) is a bit odd.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no champion for Wentz, as I said I'm very happy he has regressed. But to be pimping Nick Foles at this particular moment when he seems destined to being career backup (again) is a bit odd.
What happened the 3 times Foles was "destined to be a career backup" in Philly before?
A Pro Bowl, a Super Bowl and a decent playoff run. Don't be so sure of yourself...

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened the 3 times Foles was "destined to be a career backup" in Philly before?
A Pro Bowl, a Super Bowl and a decent playoff run. Don't be so sure of yourself...

His Pro Bowl was a product off Kelly's gimmick offense that the league figured out quickly. Soon he was relegated to backup duty and said he had considered quitting football. He got on that Joe Flacco like run to their title, then had a decent run for a few games the following year before failing miserably in Jacksonville. As I said it's bizarre that anyone would be promoting Nick Foles right now at a time when his career is pretty much in the shitter. Wentz has been bad this year but Foles has been clearly much worse

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3