• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, those are my quotes and those stupid pre pubescent memes are just as stupid. Kicker is also one of the least important positions on a team. Ask a Bears fan is Kicker is important or not. What you are trying to do is negate every single time I said “every position is important” but some are more important then others. If your Center sucks, snaps the ball over the QBs head and can’t block your team is going to struggle because they are important to a teams success. Is it more important then what a QB, WR1, DE, LT, RT, CB does? Absolutely not.

So why don’t you cut out the bullshit of calling me a liar and read what I’ve said. Are Centers important? Absolutely. Are the one of the most important positions? No.

That’s why they never get drafted high, why they get paid the least compared to other starters except TE. I mean shit, the Cowboys have the best Center in the NFL and had there best year in a while the minute they lost him.

Yes, those are my quotes and those stupid pre pubescent memes are just as stupid. Kicker is also one of the least important positions on a team. Ask a Bears fan is Kicker is important or not. What you are trying to do is negate every single time I said “every position is important” but some are more important then others. If your Center sucks, snaps the ball over the QBs head and can’t block your team is going to struggle because they are important to a teams success. Is it more important then what a QB, WR1, DE, LT, RT, CB does? Absolutely not.

So why don’t you cut out the bullshit of calling me a liar and read what I’ve said. Are Centers important? Absolutely. Are the one of the most important positions? No.

That’s why they never get drafted high, why they get paid the least compared to other starters except TE. I mean shit, the Cowboys have the best Center in the NFL and had there best year in a while the minute they lost him.

tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In b4

1) that’s what I said not NOT what I meant

2) you guys are SO literal!!

:hammer:

:nutswing:

:plane:

:sark:

:slaphappy:

:kev:

I did say those things but he left out an important part to fit his narrative. I said all positions are important. But Center isnt as important as others. So nice try in removing what I said to make up a fictitious post. Kickers are one of the least important positions too. Ask a Bears fan if they are important.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say those things but he left out an important part to fit his narrative. I said all positions are important. But Center isnt as important as others. So nice try in removing what I said to make up a fictitious post. Kickers are one of the least important positions too. Ask a Bears fan if they are important.

Wrong.

We all see what you said.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More like my cell phone was tripping. I remember you from years ago. YOu were a descent respectable poster. THen you saw Handi, Dbdowns and Mansters moronic shit and said, "Wow, I want to be a close minded dick like them. Im going to not include shit PE1 said to make him look like a liar". Sad that you look at those fools as your heroes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

We all see what you said.

Yeah, wanna see the part where I said all positions are important and you need to have good players everywhere. But there is a hierarchy of importance and fucking slow, non athletic Centers arent at the top.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like my cell phone was tripping. I remember you from years ago. YOu were a descent respectable poster. THen you saw Handi, Dbdowns and Mansters moronic shit and said, "Wow, I want to be a close minded dick like them. Im going to not include shit PE1 said to make him look like a liar". Sad that you look at those fools as your heroes.

Deflection and name calling are the go to move of internet posters who are exposed.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. It started when you refuse to see anything but your bullshit.
I remember years ago having to put quotes of you contradicting yourself (that you refused to admit)
then when you saw it you simply said I dont remember saying that.
I have been here to help you remember your dumbshit ever since.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a tissue.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wanna see the part where I said all positions are important and you need to have good players everywhere. But there is a hierarchy of importance and fucking slow, non athletic Centers arent at the top.
this is true. but look at the dates. you started with that crap when you couldnt get anyone to listen to your silly ass. So you started changing your optics although never admitting. Shit there is a lot of things I didnt consider. You just tried to reset what you were saying.
Then later again you tried to just argue center vs the top important positions.
You tried to import a new start of your argument several times

giphy.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, those are my quotes and those stupid pre pubescent memes are just stupid. Kicker is also one of the least important positions on a team. Ask a Bears fan is Kicker is important or not. What you are trying to do is negate every single time I said “every position is important” but some are more important then others. If your Center sucks, snaps the ball over the QBs head and can’t block your team is going to struggle because they are important to a teams success. Is it more important then what a QB, WR1, DE, LT, RT, CB does? Absolutely not.

wrong

you're a moron

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see centers getting paid. They're the anchor of the line.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

boo hoo

you're a sissy pants

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Wentz gets hurt again, he should retire. He just doesn't have the heart of determination to stay healthy and be a team player.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gonna react it easily, I'd say even 600 because one of 2 things will happen.
1. Wentz stays healthy, and Eagles fans rub it in our faces.
2. Wentz get hurt and the sharks swarm to the blood in the water.

3. Foles comes back and hits the Jacksonville special in the SB for the win.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. It started when you refuse to see anything but your bullshit.
I remember years ago having to put quotes of you contradicting yourself (that you refused to admit)
then when you saw it you simply said I dont remember saying that.
I have been here to help you remember your dumbshit ever since.

Well you sure didn’t just now because you didn’t include my other statements on Center. You just pick and choose want you want and leave out the other things I said. But I know you can’t be a normal person and just be like, oh... I didn’t know you said that. Sorry for calling you a liar.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"durrrrr, why can't you just agree with me and not be so difficult...my vag is tender and my feelz get hurt"

GoalPostMover-1

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is true. but look at the dates. you started with that crap when you couldnt get anyone to listen to your silly ass. So you started changing your optics although never admitting. Shit there is a lot of things I didnt consider. You just tried to reset what you were saying.
Then later again you tried to just argue center vs the top important positions.
You tried to import a new start of your argument several times

giphy.gif

No, maybe we just had different conversations on different facets of the Center argument and I can’t include every single the I’ve said over the last few years in this argument. That’s not me moving the goalpost because from day one I said Center is the least important positions. How could I even remotely have moved the goal posts when I’ve never ever wavered on that position. And I’m sooooo fucking tired of this “moving the goalposts bull shit”. I’ve said the same thing all along. That’s not moving goalposts