• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we have a lot of targets and with the 2 TE sets with Goedert who I expect to be a huge asset I think 800 and 8. He still has his speed but we need the two new RBs to do their part.
800 and 8 would be incredible with all the other targets. Looking for some big homeruns.

Amari Cooper had 725 yards and 6 TDS with the Cowboys last year and he accomplished that in only NINE games!! Oh... they didn’t even have the benefit of getting practice time together in training camp. Cooper just showed up in the middle of the season and they did that.

Just another example of more jibberish from you.

If Wentz had that kind of success with Jackson you’d be sucking his dick but Dak does that and he’s “ok”.

GTFOH

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot riding on Wentz’s health and that’s a huge concern cause he keeps getting hurt. Even in the year he played the entire season he broke his ribs and his senior year he broke his hand.

images

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
466 pages and PE1 still kicking everyone’s ass! Rock on PE1..... rock on!!!

He's still mad he couldn't used the N word in school, being the only caucasian, that was probably a smart idea

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always the voice of reason. Thats why I say I respect you even though we vehemently disagree on a lot of topics. We can argue and argue but you'll never spin it into, "Your wifes a cvnt". Oh, by the way, Desean Jackson is going to go off this year! :pound:

So you can comment about banging someone's sister or cousin, but I can't comment on that slag mess you call a wife? bwwahahahahaha

hypocrite and a flip flopper and a moron...the trifecta of dum dum

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I don’t understand about the free nudes is you’re only happy when I’m in them, you hate the ones of my wife only???

fag

This is such bullshit and why we can’t have a conversation. Never once did I say going to the military and making $78,356 is bad.
We were talking only about going to the military JUST for college money. If someone wants to have a military career and make over $75,000 that’s a fantastic road to take.
If you want this to be a nonsensical free for all then keep doing what you do. But I never said or even slightly insinuated making $75,000+ in the military is a bad thing.

*I know, I know. Tomorrow you’ll say some nonsense using what I said against me. Are we going to be men and discuss or are you just going to keep lying about shit I never said.

Liar. Now you are flip flopping to avoid explaining what you clearly said for everyone to see.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper (Dak) > Jackson (Wentz)

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember last year when he said "golden tate will be better than Amari cooper" after both of their trades?

He claimed Tate was going to "go OFF" as well.

WRONG

Yup. He was wrong then... REALLY wrong!! Even he couldn’t defend that prediction.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember last year when he said "golden tate will be better than Amari cooper" after both of their trades?

He claimed Tate was going to "go OFF" as well.

WRONG

Better off buying a Magic 8 Ball for predictions....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a kid with a good College education, those numbers in that article are nothing. God, I wish my mortgage was only $176,000. You can't buy an empty lot by me for less than 3 to 4 times that and a millennial can't buy a co-op for that near me. $40,000 in student loan debt is also nothing for most with a College Education. The credit card debt is a problem and exactly what I was talking about when I said some aren't responsible enough and that's the problem, just like during the housing crisis. So people with debt that don't pay it or don't have jobs are the issue, not the debt itself.

The reason these are alarmist articles is because they cross groups. If you are saying the average millennial only earns $35K you are including non-College grads. So that isn't pertinent. The average millennial college grad earns $50K and they are the ones with the student loan debt, not the guy that works at Walmart right out of HS. So making $50K per year and owing $40K in student loans is nothing. Especially if they are living at home like the article states. In the long run that $40K is a great investment. Not everyone can afford College without debt and the Military is not for everyone. You guys are arguing in a way you are accusing PE of. You are alluding to taking out a student loan as ALWAYS being a bad idea and that's just false.

Not true. I clearly said the military is not for everyone
. I also said you were not wrong that a student loan is good for some. I got sucked into this fray because I would not allow PE1 to say that going into the military for a jump start to career is bad, etc. etc, etc, etc,. Now YOU are defending student loans and I'm defending no student loans.

But I'm the one arguing in a way that you are - accusing me of arguing like PE1?
Check that! We are both arguing the opposite stance of each other and both of us are saying that either choice is sometimes ok!!!!! So WTF is your beef with me?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. I clearly said the military is not for everyone. I also said you were not wrong that a student loan is good for some. I got sucked into this fray because I would not allow PE1 to say that going into the military for a jump start to career is bad, etc. etc, etc, etc,. Now YOU are defending student loans and I'm defending no student loans.

But I'm the one arguing in a way that you are - accusing me of arguing like PE1?
Check that! We are both arguing the opposite stance of each other and both of us are saying that either choice is sometimes ok!!!!! So WTF is your beef with me?

I think we all can agree any type of debt is not good if you have other options? Paying any amount of interest doesn't make financial sense. However, in some cases school, home, business and auto they've become a necessity. Having said that yes a young person does need to build a credit history but that can be accomplished many other ways beside a student loan. I think we can all agree, and there has been plenty of resources posted that in most cases colleges and universities are way overcharging for what they're delivering. This isn't to say education isn't important. It is very important, but there needs to be a cap as schools just keep upping their tuition costs because they can. Because we the tax payer are funding many of these state and federal loans.

Just think about it this way. How many lending agents would give an 18 y/o a $100k! loan for a business, car or home? Yet there are organizations doing it every day for a student loan.

Yes we all got caught up with the Hoop's expert goal post mover, with his dumb ass comments and viewpoints. The worst part is he won't even admit he was wrong even though it has been pointed out by multiple posters from multiple fan bases with facts not opinions.