• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Handi attributed to me that I said every writer call him a draft guru. I never said that.
I said over and over that several writers call him a cap guru.
The guy is an average drafter but Handi makes up shit every day on things I never said.
I admit it’s confusing but that’s not what I was saying. I was saying many writers have called him a cap guru not
a draft guru... cause it’s painfully obvious that he isn’t a draft guru and I’ve said that 100 times.
No hani said only a local beat writer was saying it making fun of you

And you said everyone is saying it, not in regards to cap in direct response to him saying draft guru

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I say something so blatantly obviously not true.
Howie is not a great drafter and I said that 100 times on the Hoop

you're a fucking liar

I complete you...
What kind of stupid shit are you talking about?

Like having an agent spell it out for you after you calling me a fucking moron only to find out I was right?

posting 6 articles of NFL writers calling him a draft guru only to have you say they are all liars and ball washers so the Eagles would like them?

Like that kind of BS or the kind of BS where this is all football talk and pretty meaningless and you insulting and cursing at me day after day after day?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. You haven't said that 100 times, you're lying. you said that Howie "is a draft guru" and you know it. stop being a stupid fuck for once in your life.

Yeah uh huh.
And you we’re listening to a Philly podcast and they said they are gonna turn a LT into a Center. You’re a pathological liar
Division 1 athlete, millionaire, under par golfer, med school student,
4 black belts, one in 10,000 genius IQ,
Went to every SB, gave your Dad a
Bentley... but I’m the liar

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah uh huh.
And you we’re listening to a Philly podcast and they said they are gonna turn a LT into a Center. You’re a pathological liar

There’s the deflection!!

BOOM

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it was consensus. I said they said it on TV. Why did you bring up consensus. That makes no sense.
I tied Consensus to you but it was Jarntt asking you a question, so I will let you off the hook on that.

However about your Garrett Bradbury generational talent claim. Where in hell did you pull that shit comment from?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah uh huh.
I mean idk if Handi is lying or not in this situation, but just because some else is lying doesnt make you not a liar

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah uh huh.

I dropped out of med school, dumbass. All that other shit is true and there are people on here that can vouch for it.

Is there one person here that can back up your lies and derp quotes?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like what?
Another made up accusation
Nope another completely not made up accusation, that's been proven in the last 2 pages, that not suprising at all when faced with actually quotes from you, you deny.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tied Consensus to you but it was Jarntt asking you a question, so I will let you off the hook on that.

However about your Garrett Bradbury generational talent claim. Where in hell did you pull that shit comment from?

Conviently he doesn't remember

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped out of med school, dumbass. All that other shit is true and there are people on here that can vouch for it.

Is there one person here that can back up your lies and derp quotes?
*Schmoop raises his hand*
I can vouch he lies.
I commonly post his quotes proving he lies.

I look it up so you dont have too. :becky:

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt talking about that, I was talking about the LT moving to C, I dont really care what the Eagles do with him but just because you might be making shit up, which like i said i dont know or really even care about, but it doesnt make him less of liar

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt talking about that, I was talking about the LT moving to C, I dont really care what the Eagles do with him but just because you might be making shit up, which like i said i dont know or really even care about, but it doesnt make him less of liar

No, the other part isn't made up. I heard it on an Eagles podcast and then on NBC sports that Dillard could possible play center cause he's so versatile AND that Kelce is going to retire soon.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the other part isn't made up. I heard it on an Eagles podcast and then on NBC sports that Dillard could possible play center cause he's so versatile AND that Kelce is going to retire soon.
maybe that just proves how bad Philly podcasts are. if it is true that Kelce just extended for more money. It would be pretty weird for him to just up & retire.