• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly lacks depth. Lost there starting QB, HOF LT, starting MLB, top ST guy and won the SB. They had the deepest DLine in the league that year. You’re completely wrong. One very lucky season where they just keep winning and winning and winning. If it weren’t for sitting there entire team in a meaning last week game they went 17-2 that season... but 17 lucky wins right. Jesus man.

This is getting sad. Seriously are you mentally challenged?

Did you not just say "We have plenty of holes and some crap players and We also have some scrubs who start"?

That equals lack of depth dumb dumb.

I'll wait while you move the goal posts or reply with the normal "I didn't read that or that's not what I meant" remark.

When will you stop with the injury snivelling? NE had to start a WR a DB and still won. Every team has injuries. It's part of the game. Your weak ass team overcame it ONCE.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you not just say "We have plenty of holes and some crap players and We also have some scrubs who start"?

I'll wait while you move the goal posts or reply with the normal "I didn't read that or that's not what I meant" remark.

When will you stop with the injury snivelling? NE had to start a WR a DB and still won. Every team has injuries. It's part of the game. Your weak ass team overcame it ONCE.

“My bad... again.”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I didn’t notice your link for some reason. No goal post moved.'

That’s what I heard but I guess you know contractual law better then what’s being reported. How do you know it’s not true?
It's not true. You are either making shit up or taking things out of context or reading things that are false and stating them as being true. Voiding contract years does NOT keep the unallocated portion of a signing bonus from hitting the cap

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the end of #2 that YOU posted. You said Westbrook wasn’t that good and just a WR and only topped 850 yards 3 times. Now you’re saying I’m making shit up lately. Not you Jarntt. That’s 100% proof you said it and not me making up shit. That’s really low dude. You’re turning into a DblDown bro. Sad cause I always had respect for you. Don’t you dare act like you saying “dynamite” wasn’t done in a mocking, disparaging way. Westbrook was a hell of a lot better player than Barber. That’s not even up for debate.

You, me, everyone knows Westbrook was a hell of a lot better than Barber and we gave Westbrook 36 million not over 50.
Bull Shit. First off I never said he wasn't any good. I used your logic that you used on Barber. Read what you wrote and read what I wrote. It's like trying to explain calculus to a 3rd grader sometimes with you. I'm convinced you don't even read what is on here or remember what you wrote yourself. Let's go step by step.

In an attempt to disparage Barber you wrote one line and here it is:
"You guys shortly after gave a 850 yard back a 55 million dollar deal."

My comment on Westbrook which was taking your exact erroneous, asinine statement of calling Barber an 850 yard back and ignoring everything else he did and even why he only had 850 yards (because he shared time with two separate first round picks) that year and threw it right back at you, showing how stupid your comment was to say it as proof of anything, but if you are going to own the fact that Barber wasn't any good because he only had over 850 yards three times then do the same for Westbrook who only had over 850 yards 3 times. This is why you constantly get ridiculed for being a hypocrite. So 850 yards means Barber stinks, but Westbrook is great. Your logic, not mine

"Oh and Westbrook had over 850 yards rushing 3 times out of 9 years...dynamite...more like he was a WR"

And yes it was mocking, but it was mocking YOU, not Westbrook for again making shit up. Stop being a baby and did you just say "don't you dare". Are you 80?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me, or does it seem that there's a lot of Cowboys and Patriots fans claiming to be Steelers and Seahawks fans.
4 of the worst fan bases on the planet.

Hard to tell them apart.

I see you've noticed.

It's usually hard to notice that amongst your own kind so bravo to you.:clap:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I didn’t notice your link for some reason. No goal post moved.'

That’s what I heard but I guess you know contractual law better then what’s being reported. How do you know it’s not true?
And I can guarantee you I know contractual Law better than a Sportswriter. I don't have to prove it's wrong. You have to prove it's right.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of the worst fan bases on the planet.

Hard to tell them apart.

I see you've noticed.

It's usually hard to notice that amongst your own kind so bravo to you.:clap:
You are correct. Not sure about the Steelers, but the other 3 are definitely some of the worst fan bases. But by far, the Eagles fans have always been the worst. By far.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overall body of work Howie is top 10 GM. Being second best I disagree with.
Inherited an organizational mess from Chip Kelly and turned them into Super Bowl Champions. He picked the right coach, he made the right trades, he added the right free agents. Who did better than that?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inherited an organizational mess from Chip Kelly and turned them into Super Bowl Champions. He picked the right coach, he made the right trades, he added the right free agents. Who did better than that?
So he played no role in why Chip Kelly was brought in, in the first place? He was GM at the time

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly lacks depth. Lost there starting QB, HOF LT, starting MLB, top ST guy and won the SB. They had the deepest DLine in the league that year. You’re completely wrong. One very lucky season where they just keep winning and winning and winning. If it weren’t for sitting there entire team in a meaning last week game they went 17-2 that season... but 17 lucky wins right. Jesus man.
Yeah we fucking crushed it. It was insane. The whole roster contributed to blowing out teams all year. Best coach in the league.

Remember though these guys all had their minds broken that day. They probably don't remember it that well.

:hammer:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he played no role in why Chip Kelly was brought in, in the first place? He was GM at the time
Oh well, yeah, he fucked that up horribly. A major role in that. But he basically committed suicide with it and then resurrected from the dead to do what he's done since. I'm talking about Howie 2.0. The other one may as well be dead because he doesn't live there anymore.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, which cap genius and elite talent evaluator signed Nnamdi Asomugha to a huge deal?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No teams have stars at every position

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, which cap genius and elite talent evaluator signed Nnamdi Asomugha to a huge deal?

Yeah, so. I already said he wasn’t a great talent evaluator. What was the point of that. Dallas wanted him too as I remember.
We made mistakes but Dallas got into cap trouble for making about 7 mistakes with contracts

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull Shit. First off I never said he wasn't any good. I used your logic that you used on Barber. Read what you wrote and read what I wrote. It's like trying to explain calculus to a 3rd grader sometimes with you. I'm convinced you don't even read what is on here or remember what you wrote yourself. Let's go step by step.

In an attempt to disparage Barber you wrote one line and here it is:
"You guys shortly after gave a 850 yard back a 55 million dollar deal."

My comment on Westbrook which was taking your exact erroneous, asinine statement of calling Barber an 850 yard back and ignoring everything else he did and even why he only had 850 yards (because he shared time with two separate first round picks) that year and threw it right back at you, showing how stupid your comment was to say it as proof of anything, but if you are going to own the fact that Barber wasn't any good because he only had over 850 yards three times then do the same for Westbrook who only had over 850 yards 3 times. This is why you constantly get ridiculed for being a hypocrite. So 850 yards means Barber stinks, but Westbrook is great. Your logic, not mine

"Oh and Westbrook had over 850 yards rushing 3 times out of 9 years...dynamite...more like he was a WR"

And yes it was mocking, but it was mocking YOU, not Westbrook for again making shit up. Stop being a baby and did you just say "don't you dare". Are you 80?

Same old Jarntt. Say some shit and act like you didn’t. I think there’s a big fucking difference in giving a guy who put up 2100 yards and 1800 yards 36 million and a RB who put up 850 yards and was a great blocker 50+ million. Westbrook was a very good pass blocker too.
I was trying to explain to you why Dallas got into trouble cap wise. If you think Marion Barber. Roy William, Roy Williams and more are worth over 50 million in 10 years ago salary then more power to you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. Not sure about the Steelers, but the other 3 are definitely some of the worst fan bases. But by far, the Eagles fans have always been the worst. By far.

Nope. The worst fans by far are people who root for dynasties and not their home team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, so. I already said he wasn’t a great talent evaluator. What was the point of that. Dallas wanted him too as I remember.
We made mistakes but Dallas got into cap trouble for making about 7 mistakes with contracts
The contract was a huge mistake from a salary cap perspective. Howie screwed up that one

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old Jarntt. Say some shit and act like you didn’t. I think there’s a big fucking difference in giving a guy who put up 2100 yards and 1800 yards 36 million and a RB who put up 850 yards and was a great blocker 50+ million. Westbrook was a very good pass blocker too.
I was trying to explain to you why Dallas got into trouble cap wise. If you think Marion Barber. Roy William, Roy Williams and more are worth over 50 million in 10 years ago salary then more power to you.
Read my last post again. It's like torture with you. If it doesn't sink in read it a 3rd time, although i suspect you didn't actually read it at all yet or you would understand how wrong you are.

I used your exact logic that you used on Barber for Westbrook. Are you this oblivious or are you just refusing to admit you were 100% wrong again

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my last post again. It's like torture with you. If it doesn't sink in read it a 3rd time, although i suspect you didn't actually read it at all yet or you would understand how wrong you are.

I used your exact logic that you used on Barber for Westbrook. Are you this oblivious or are you just refusing to admit you were 100% wrong again
I'm now of the belief he's the Ultimate Troll.