• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a very Cousins-esque performance. Throw up huge numbers and fail when it counts. He is too young to get that label, but that’s what happened this game.

Mariota was just the opposite

Thanks. That was the point I was making.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you asked that only solidifies the fact you are probably too stupid to understand.

The fact that you can’t answer it (twice) says it all

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a very Cousins-esque performance. Throw up huge numbers and fail when it counts. He is too young to get that label, but that’s what happened this game.

I disagree but your points still prove my point. I would personally take Kirk Cousins over Nick Foles any day of the week. Which leads to my original point. To suggest that Foles should start over Wentz is just stupid.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the next 15 years, but I suspect Foles will have retired by then.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree but your points still prove my point. I would personally take Kirk Cousins over Nick Foles any day of the week. Which leads to my original point. To suggest that Foles should start over Wentz is just stupid.

You would take Kirk Cousins over the SB MVP?

I’ve got it now. Thx.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that is a yes. You would take Nick Foles over Kirk Cousins. Got it....

Dude... don’t get caught up in their desperate trolling attempt to start shit. Wentz played really well today. 350 yards, two TDs... it was the secondary that let us down. We are playing poorly but Wentz is a superstar and the best young QB in the game.

Look at it this way. There have been threads saying Brady sucks and is overrated yet he might be the greatest QB ever. When you win the SB the other 31 teams jump for joy when you lose.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... don’t get caught up in their desperate trolling attempt to start shit. Wentz played really well today. 350 yards, two TDs... it was the secondary that let us down. We are playing poorly but Wentz is a superstar and the best young QB in the game.

Look at it this way. There have been threads saying Brady sucks and is overrated yet he might be the greatest QB ever. When you win the SB the other 31 teams jump for joy when you lose.

The QB you say played “great” failed to get the job done today when handed the opportunity to do so (twice).

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would take Kirk Cousins over the SB MVP?

I’ve got it now. Thx.

Cousins is a much better QB than Foles. I’d take Deion Sanders over Larry Brown and Brown won SB MVP too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB you say played “great” failed to get the job done today when handed the opportunity to do so (twice).

He scored on both drives and put them in the lead. It wasn’t Wentz who gave up a 4th and 15, a 4th and 4 and then a 4th and 3. He did more than his fair share to win this game. We have an absolute bum at CB who gave up big play after big play. And yes... Mariota played great.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He scored both drives. I wouldn’t say he failed. A TD would have given us a tie but to focus on Wentz is absolutely stupid.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you did not watch the game. You are basing an opinion off of a stat sheet. We get the ball at the half and he drives them down on a long drive and gets a TD and puts the Eagles up 17-3 Late in the game down by 3 getting ball back with less than 2 minutes he drives them down to get a field goal and we go into OT. We get the ball first and he leads them down and leads them to a field goal and they have the lead in overtime. Mariota lit the Eagles defense up in the second half and overtime. They converted 3 4th down plays...unfucking believable.

So you clearly did not watch the game or you would not post something so stupid as suggest maybe Foles would start.

Your trolling...I get it...... saying you would take Foles over Cousins just solidifies your stupidity.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He scored on both drives. Yes a TD would have given us a tie but you focusing on a guy who had a good game and not a secondary that gave up a 4th and 15, a 4th and 4 and a 4th and 3 in one drive is absolutely moronic. When Wentz walked off the field they had the lead.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He scored both drives. I wouldn’t say he failed. A TD would have given us a tie but to focus on Wentz is absolutely stupid.

A TD gives you the win... stupid.

Mariotta played better than Wentz today that’s why the titans won and the eagles lost.

Let me make even more clear for you. The eagles are the more talented TEAM of the two. Wentz lost it for them. He was handed the game with the punt return and he choked. He had a tremendous running game in OT but choked again.

Marriotta did not.

Wentz is not the same player he was. It’s obvious to any objective fan.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you did not watch the game. You are basing an opinion off of a stat sheet. We get the ball at the half and he drives them down on a long drive and gets a TD and puts the Eagles up 17-3 Late in the game down by 3 getting ball back with less than 2 minutes he drives them down to get a field goal and we go into OT. We get the ball first and he leads them down and leads them to a field goal and they have the lead in overtime. Mariota lit the Eagles defense up in the second half and overtime. They converted 3 4th down plays...unfucking believable.

So you clearly did not watch the game or you would not post something so stupid as suggest maybe Foles would start.

Your trolling...I get it...... saying you would take Foles over Cousins just solidifies your stupidity.

I watched the entire game. I have a four TV set up in my living room.