• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly the team just rallies for him, hes their leader.
think of the return you could get on wentz too

Yes. They completely do and that’s undeniable. Foles has some awful turnovers today that were both in FG range but on his potential last drive of the season he got it done were Wentz struggled with that 2 or 3 times this year. Guy has Texas sized cojones.
Some people were trolling early but the Eagles could get a shit ton for a young franchise QB that has MVP potential when healthy. They could get a LOT! But I’m still keeping Wentz.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. They completely do and that’s undeniable. Foles has some awful turnovers today that were both in FG range but on his potential last drive of the season he got it done were Wentz struggled with that 2 or 3 times this year. Guy has Texas sized cojones.
Some people were trolling early but the Eagles could get a shit ton for a young franchise QB that has MVP potential when healthy. They could get a LOT! But I’m still keeping Wentz.
think about if gruden offered a couple firsts, or shit 2 and a second, or all thre, and one was a top 10 pick

i dunno im picking the guy that gives me the best chance to win

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz who?
you can look up his name on the IR list.

No. it doesnt matter what year. he will be on the list. You should look him up some time. I heard he is phenomenal!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best young qb in this league who is going to dominate for the next 10-15 years

In all fairness I said this before Mahomes exploded on the scene but I still stand by that statement (excluding Mahomes)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can look up his name on the IR list.

No. it doesnt matter what year. he will be on the list. You should look him up some time. I heard he is phenomenal!

Playing with karma... be careful

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could anyone imagine what @PhoenixEagles1 @Rockinkuwait and all the other Wentz fanboys would be saying if Wentz went on the kind of streak Foles just went on? Instead they minimize it and call him “a spark”, “a journeyman QB”, etc.

GTFOH
Spark and Journeyman are so last week. He's a diety and a God this week.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans’s football team may call themselves the Saints, but we know whose side God will be on when the Eagles visit the Superdome next week.

Nick Foles did it again in the wild-card round, leading the Eagles to a 16-15 comeback win over the Chicago Bears with yet another game-winning drive to keep Philly’s season (and the possibility of divine NFL intervention) alive. We call Foles a lot of things—Super Bowl MVP, St. Nick, even Big Dick Nick—but now we have to seriously consider him among the most clutch players in NFL history, and possibly a warlock with genuinely magical powers, or an actual sports savior with celestial jurisdiction granted by a higher power. We may not know why, but we definitely know he is good at winning Very Important Football Games.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans’s football team may call themselves the Saints, but we know whose side God will be on when the Eagles visit the Superdome next week.

Nick Foles did it again in the wild-card round, leading the Eagles to a 16-15 comeback win over the Chicago Bears with yet another game-winning drive to keep Philly’s season (and the possibility of divine NFL intervention) alive. We call Foles a lot of things—Super Bowl MVP, St. Nick, even Big Dick Nick—but now we have to seriously consider him among the most clutch players in NFL history, and possibly a warlock with genuinely magical powers, or an actual sports savior with celestial jurisdiction granted by a higher power. We may not know why, but we definitely know he is good at winning Very Important Football Games.
Nah from what ive been told hes just hot and cold, and thankfully right now hes on a hot streak. and last year during the playoffs he was on a hot streak...... wait a minute

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 @Rockinkuwait and ALL the Wentz fanboys are LOST!! They point to stats and talk about Wentz “greatness” yet they easily dismiss the most important stats such as wins, games played, games missed, etc.

But more importantly they flat out IGNORE things that cannot be measured such as clutchness, leadership, reliability, poise, toughness (both mental and physical), etc etc etc.

Being “franchise QB” has much less to do with arm strength, making all the throws, etc and more to do with leadership and delivering in the clutch. What Foles did on that last drive was EXACTLY what I’m talking about. He made ALL the plays when the game was on the line. In fact, he hit a few guys in the hands and they dropped it! That didn’t deter him... he shrugged it off and delivered. People talking about picks on earlier series are LOST! That was the best defense, at home in the playoffs. Of course they are gonna make plays!! Didn’t matter because with the game on the line Foles delivered when it mattered most... in the playoffs. He’s done multiple times now but all we keep hearing about is Wentz in week “6” of last year.

GTFOH!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t wait to see the backlash the eagles will face next year if they let Foles go!

Bwhahaha

I will LMFAO!! What a shit show that franchise will be!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best young qb in this league who is going to dominate for the next 10-15 years
i mean, your team chose not to use your superior QB, so the fuck do you know?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t wait to see the backlash the eagles will face next year if they let Foles go!

Bwhahaha

I will LMFAO!! What a shit show that franchise will be!
what backlash is coming? y'all some fucking ratards here, Foles is going to get paid as he should. eagles can't match.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what backlash is coming? y'all some fucking ratards here, Foles is going to get paid as he should. eagles can't match.

You mean “won’t match” it.

Bwhahaha

Good luck with Wentz... I’m gonna LMFAO watching that China Doll shatter over and over and over...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just in: Eagles are starting Cody Parkey at QB next week against New Orleans.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, your team chose not to use your superior QB, so the fuck do you know?
Right and your team is going to let go of a super bowl winning qb who saved this season too. for an injury prone question mark