• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah over 50 years ago. And another one today from Steelers pride that got drafted 80 years ago with leather helmet and no face mask.

Ever... your word

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Percentages are irrelevant. It was using NEVER then saying they did on the next sentence

I’ve known SUNT a while and I’m sure he got your point. The analogy was bad because: (1) the frequency was off; and (2) the LeBron situation uses “never” in comparison to what LeBron did previously whereas your initial comment does not appear to do so.

That said, I think we all understand that centers are typically not drafted high. 4 centers drafted in the 1st round in 5 years isn’t much. That’s 4 out of 160 picks. Is any position, other than K or P, that low in that time frame?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned a long time ago Never doesn't mean never in PE's world.
Makes you wonder.
What is it that means Never in PE1's world?

Almost? :noidea:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder.
What is it that means Never in PE1's world?

Almost? :noidea:

Almost is the key word in the land of PE1.

The other key word for him is “if”. If this and that happened...

You get the idea.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I think the Eagles go for more years and Wentz’s agent goes for 5 years. But you’re homie Handi said I was a fucktard thinking they resign him this offseason so I guess the writer is a fucktard too.
It's about time you figured this out. You were singing a different tune months ago when I was telling you that your organization was headed to cap hell.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass that was me saying what you were saying was stupid. I was quoting you. Fuck if you can’t put simple shit together this is all pointless cause you’re not read and it isn’t registering. Come on man that was so so soooo bad on your part. I wasn’t quoting myself. I was ripping you for saying I said that and ripping you again for your stupid logic on DEs getting drafted more then QBs and acting like it negated my point. You can’t be this slow. You need to slow down and comprehend
you need to understand sarcasm, dear god.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re absolutely ridiculous.
I was quoting YOU and you think I was saying it. Jesus man this is so painful
again sarcasm, you dont understand basic social concepts, you are right it is hard. Because EVERYONE else understands , event the rivals posters who have jumped in, its just YOU that doesnt

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Eagles are not expected to retain Nick Foles this offseason.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Eagles are not expected to retain Nick Foles this offseason.
I think most of us already know they have little choice. Cap space and the trade cost for Wentz has them tied to Wentz and his still rookie co tract.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lies, all lies. It's not even debatable. We were just reninded of this. Little to no shit talk from Hawk fans during the year. Make the playoffs and BOOM it like flies to shit. It's quite understandable most have a couple years of football knowledge under their belts now.
Most did not blame the coaches nor the team. There were years of denial about locker room cancers and overachievers. Finally many came around the end of last year. Don't make it sound like the 12s had been matrys for years. You're better than that.
20 years of Bandwagon dominance. As opposed to seeing one or two 12 jersery's or flags once in a great while pre 2012? Stop it, now you're just being silly.
As for defending BB and TB even if it were true it's me fighting my own battles. Unlike the 12s at an all you can sausage factory.
Lies, lies, lies.
Seattle made the playoffs:wank:

Who's shit talking cause Seattle made the playoffs? I think most of us grateful for the playoffs since this was a retool year and many had them between 10wins to 7wins. I thought 10 was a slight possibility more realistic 8. So what it comes down to is Hawks fans aren't aloud to be happy in your eyes cause they have something to celebrate this year. Also please don't say couple of years of football knowledge when 90% of your fan base couldn't figure out who Brady took over for. Before Brady maybe saw 1 Pats jersey ever, after Brady's 1st SB win Pats jersey's everywhere. Your bandwagon assholes are doubled our bandwagon assholes and are bigger morons.

You're top of the list hanging on Brady's nuts if someone says anything negative about him. That's not a lie.
The GOAT :wank:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More then 2 firsts. Much more. He got hurt but those injuries will heal. A 25 year old QB that has MVP potential in a QB starved league. They’d get a shit ton.

He has to stay healthy in order to flip him for more then 2 firsts. Right now they probably get just 2 firsts and nothing else.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's shit talking cause Seattle made the playoffs? I think most of us grateful for the playoffs since this was a retool year and many had them between 10wins to 7wins. I thought 10 was a slight possibility more realistic 8. So what it comes down to is Hawks fans aren't aloud to be happy in your eyes cause they have something to celebrate this year. Also please don't say couple of years of football knowledge when 90% of your fan base couldn't figure out who Brady took over for. Before Brady maybe saw 1 Pats jersey ever, after Brady's 1st SB win Pats jersey's everywhere. Your bandwagon assholes are doubled our bandwagon assholes and are bigger morons.

You're top of the list hanging on Brady's nuts if someone says anything negative about him. That's not a lie.
The GOAT :wank:
As soon as the Hawks made the playoffs a couple of your douchiest fans decided to pull up threads from preseason and after. That's not being "happy":wank:
There's quite a bit of difference with people jumping on bandwagons. One team was one and done while one has 5 SBs over 2 decades. Half the newbie 12s couldn't point out the 50 yard line if they had seats on it.

Somebodies sensitive jimmies are getting rustled.