• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then go snap the ball on a silent count, snap the ball while the QB is in shotgun and snap the ball to the punter. Since it's so easy you should be in the NFL.

Snapping a ball isn’t a high skill job. Every position has duties that if they couldn’t perform would hinder there abilities. If a Punter couldn’t strike the ball when he punted or if a kicker missed every kick it would suck. Doesn’t make them a highly rated position. You’re confusing importance with ranking positions top to bottom.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snapping a ball isn’t a high skill job. Every position has duties that if they couldn’t perform would hinder there abilities. If a Punter couldn’t strike the ball when he punted or if a kicker missed every kick it would suck. Doesn’t make them a highly rated position. You’re confusing importance with ranking positions top to bottom.

Snapping the ball is a high skill. Why do you think the center and QB/FG holder/punter practice this? This is important to team success. A WR can fuck up his route and may not cost his team since the QB has other options to throw too. The center fucks up the snap, that results in loss of yardage or a TO more times than not.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Long snapper is not a highly skilled job?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think I am gonna like rosie.

She will probably end on on Tapeys list before too long LOL

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snapping the ball is a high skill. Why do you think the center and QB/FG holder/punter practice this? This is important to team success. A WR can fuck up his route and may not cost his team since the QB has other options to throw too. The center fucks up the snap, that results in loss of yardage or a TO more times than not.

Snapping a ball is high skill. Jesus come on man... it’s probably the most fundamental skill in all of sports next to walking. That’s one supreme and gifted athlete if they can lift up a ball between their legs. Jesus brother

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snapping a ball is high skill. Jesus come on man... it’s probably the most fundamental skill in all of sports next to walking. That’s one supreme and gifted athlete if they can lift up a ball between their legs. Jesus brother

So, I just checked in to find you are still living in the land of stupid. Like it there?

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh a list? What kind of list?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he missed the first and last preseason games. And looked like shit in the 2 he played.
ehh itspreseason
Are you trying to suggest I am a fraud? Of course the center is an important part of a football team. A shitty one could really fuck up your entire offensive line.

Ask me a harder one!
HI rosie, welcome to the hoop, theres no need to be polite here. But you already passed the pre-req's since you feel center is an important position and have some love for foles. @PhoenixEagles1 will be greeting u soon. He brings straight facts, about wentz and only wentz, he prays to the great ginger brother nightly, and kisses his fat head in the morning, and right before bed. welcome aboard

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why arent you in the nfl making hundreds of thousands as a long snapper? surely a dimwit could do it, no skill or athletecism

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh a list? What kind of list?
so he likes to have people rank the most importan positions for them.

A common argument of his is: "Most people ranked centers low" no one knows who most of these people are, but apparently they rank centers low. He also basis all if his arguments off of the nfl draft positions.

ANother argument he uses is the nfl top 100 in favor of wentz. He claims that only the top 20 are voted on by the players. therefore the top 20 matter the most. Meanwhile all 100 are voted on by the players. PLayers only turn in their lists of op 20 guys. THey still uses that list of 20 to compile the top 100. He still hasnt figured that out, even when i gave him a link on the voting process. He also does not acknowledge that less than 1/3 of NFL players actually vote in the top 100

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you :)
I don't quite love Foles, or Wentz, or anything in a Philly jersey (I am a Cowboys fan) but i'm not delusional and can acknowledge the facts.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't quite love Foles, or Wentz, or anything in a Philly jersey (I am a Cowboys fan) but i'm not delusional and can acknowledge the facts.
well you will fit in with most of us, but a certain poster will contort things quite a bit:suds:

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't lie, a little bit of banter is always fun. Bring on the Philly fan, as long as he's not that one who ate horse shit.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so why arent you in the nfl making hundreds of thousands as a long snapper? surely a dimwit could do it, no skill or athletecism

Even the least skilled player in the NFL is about 1000 times more skilled than anyone posting on this board.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

About you being from Canada and being a fan of the Cowboys. PhoenizEagles won't like that either. He's going to tell you your favorite team should be a CFL team or the Bill's, since they are the closest team to Canada.