• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially since he married her in real life.

Proves he still knows nothing.

Either that or I'm super jelly.

Interesting. How do you not lock down that perfect body?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, you go ballistic when others question your Wentz Elite claims.

And calling you a moron isn't nonsense.

I have fun with this. I know it’s all trolling and nonsense. But you’re sooo emotional and flip your wig with your anger and homophobic posts
I all ready said I’ll entertain arguments on whether or not Wentz is elite even if he’s all pro and a top MVP candidate but comparing Dak to him is just stupidity.

Again... I’m off to Cowboyzone to read the “We are one position away from a SB” thread. It’s refreshing to see Cowboy fans with a brain.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have fun with this. I know it’s all trolling and nonsense. But you’re sooo emotional and flip your wig with your anger and homophobic posts
I all ready said I’ll entertain arguments on whether or not Wentz is elite even if he’s all pro and a top MVP candidate but comparing Dak to him is just stupidity.

Again... I’m off to Cowboyzone to read the “We are one position away from a SB” thread. It’s refreshing to see Cowboy fans with a brain.
I know it's all trolling, no one would actually disagree with me, right?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's all trolling, no one would actually disagree with me, right?

When it comes to who is better between Dak and Wentz... you are correct. Any non troller wouldn’t disagree with me.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not anger, it's the truth. As for the Cowboys being one position away from the SB, I'd say is the talk of nuts .

So you go ahead and read the Cowboys Zone and get your Cowboys fix on.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to who is better between Dak and Wentz... you are correct. Any non troller wouldn’t disagree with me.

What if Wentz never returns to his level of play from last year? I know to you (and others) that this is not even a possibility but what if?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he hasn't looked uninjured since his first snap this year.

If he can't move around, he might as well be Eli Manning back there.

That's sad even a non-mobile Eli has been on the field when his team won two rings.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you continue living in the past? He's not All Pro nor is he a top MVP candidate. Heck at this point he's not even a Trent Dilfer or a Joe Flucco. They at least won a rings before they faded off to obscurity.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hurts so bad for Patriots fans. They are a miserable lot, especially considering that they’ve won 5 titles since 2000.
Yes the pain of winning 5 titles in 16 years in unbearable.