• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in fact Dak is known to have a good arm like Rodgers and Brees. Yeah I’m a fucking moron.

See @Darrell Green Fan this is the routine. Not only is Dak a great leader he has a great arm too and is better then Wentz, Aaron Rodgers, Brees because he has more wins then them since entering the league. See how we do it in this thread.

I didn’t say his arm is “great”, fuckface, I said it’s not flawed

He’s the best tight window passer and better than wentz in most categories

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it’s a joke I mean no harm person to person. But that doesn’t mean I don’t believe some things

I know brother. None of this is personal and it’s supposed to be fun but there isn’t a slightly objective football fan in the country who’d take Dak over Wentz. Not one coach, not one GM, not one player, not one casual fan who prefer Dak on their team over Wentz. I know it, you know it. Go to Cowboyzone and there’s a loooooong thread about Dallas never being a SB contender with Dak. A month ago 95% of them were praying Dallas doesn’t give him a big contract. I’ve never heard that from an Eagle fan.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your stupidity goes much deeper than that Camus, much deeper.

So true. I mean I was the fucking moron who said QB, LT, DE, CB and WR1 is more important then Center. What a dipshit I am!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know brother. None of this is personal and it’s supposed to be fun but there isn’t a slightly objective football fan in the country who’d take Dak over Wentz. Not one coach, not one GM, not one player, not one casual fan who prefer Dak on their team over Wentz. I know it, you know it. Go to Cowboyzone and there’s a loooooong thread about Dallas never being a SB contender with Dak. A month ago 95% of them were praying Dallas doesn’t give him a big contract. I’ve never heard that from an Eagle fan.
Probably right but since then he’s turned it on