• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you take Wentz worst game in his career and it was bad and try to use that as a reason to say Dak is better. Wentz has better stats then Dak every single game for the last two years except 1. And you harp on that? 2 FGs. Wow... earth shattering
Every Single game except 1? And you wonder why I continue to call you a Moron.

I'm willing to bet a number of Eagle fans wish you'd take my advice and Shut The Fuck Up.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Single game except 1? And you wonder why I continue to call you a Moron.

I'm willing to bet a number of Eagle fans wish you'd take my advice and Shut The Fuck Up.

He can’t stop. Didn’t you read earlier? He’s ok but then I post something and he just HAS to respond!!

That’s what he said.

:hurt:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can’t stop. Didn’t you read earlier? He’s ok but then I post something and he just HAS to respond!!

That’s what he said.

:hurt:
I am pretty sure owning another Human Being is illegal in 50 of the states.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you take Wentz worst game in his career and it was bad and try to use that as a reason to say Dak is better. Wentz has better stats then Dak every single game for the last two years except 1. And you harp on that? 2 FGs. Wow... earth shattering

Wipe your chin, you still have shit coming out of your mouth.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO @dbldwn711 @Psych-Ward @PhoenixEagles1 @Manster7588 @Schmoopy1000 @PhoenixEagles1 @Tapey @Inquisitor95 @DJ

just some of the recent posters here..............

since there is this dak vs wentz argument. I wanted to do a simple head to head look.

PE argues wentz is better every single game except one. However, he fails to realize they are different qbs. Their game is totally different. Its like trying to compare mike vick to peyton manning. One is mobile and able to spread the D with the threat of their feet, and not as dynamic of a passer. Yet still highly effective as a QB overall. The other just slings it 30-40 times a game, and blew out his ACL trying to run around.

So very simply. Same year, playing against the same team. One person won the game, one lost the game. Lets see the statsdak.PNG wentz.PNG
so it looks like
dak completed 85.7% of his passes, wentz completed 57.5%
Dak had 208 yards on 5 less attempts, wentz 156 yards
dak averaged 4.1 more yards per attempt, not bad for a gut that cant toss down field
dak had 1 td, wentz zilch
wentz won the turnover battle with 3, dak 0
dak got sacked 7 times, wentz only 3
QBR- dak 73.2!, wentz 12.4
Qb rating dak 115.5!, wentz 31.9

so wentz is clearly superior due to the fact he had more turnovers, and 4 less sacks

I hope this ends this discussion, thank you for your time.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ever ever said he’d win MVP coming off a major injury. I even said earlier this summer I expect him to struggle as he overcomes the physical and mental aspects of a major injury. He’s actually been better then I expected.
Let’s review my stupid comments...
Dak doesn’t have a good arm
Wentz is better then Dak

Really really far out there aren’t they dude.

You just now threw the caveat about the injury to make yourself not look so dickish. You repeatedly came to the Cowboys board and spouted wentz was the lock to be MVP. You are the one who gave him the bad mojo, YOU.

I hope all eagle fans know it was you alone who caused his injury and decline in health all the way down to first round bust territory. Your arrogance is your teams curse.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO @dbldwn711 @Psych-Ward @PhoenixEagles1 @Manster7588 @Schmoopy1000 @PhoenixEagles1 @Tapey @Inquisitor95 @DJ

since there is this dak vs wentz argument. I wanted to do a simple head to head look.

PE argues wentz is better every single game except one. However, he fails to realize they are different qbs. Their game is totally different. Its like trying to compare mike vick to peyton manning. One is mobile and able to spread the D with the threat of their feet, and not as dynamic of a passer. Yet still highly effective as a QB overall. The other just slings it 30-40 times a game, and blew out his ACL trying to run around.

So very simply. Same year, playing against the same team. One person won the game, one lost the game. Lets see the statsView attachment 191707 View attachment 191708
so it looks like
dak averaged 4.1 more yards per attempt, not bad for a gut that cant toss down field

so wentz is clearly superior due to the fact he had more turnovers, and 4 less sacks

truth bomb says BOOM

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick show of hands

who thinks PE1 is a super doosh?

I know it is hard to see because she is so short, but his mom is in the back row holding up both hands. Wait that is his families reserved seating and all of them have their hands up.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So very simply. Same year, playing against the same team. One person won the game, one lost the game. Lets see the statsView attachment 191707 View attachment 191708
so it looks like

I'm new to the thread so sorry if I am not understanding but why are you comparing a great game by
Dak with a very poor one from Wentz to make some sort of overall comparison of the 2 QBs? We can pick a terrible game by Dak and a great one for Wentz too. Am I missing something?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm new to the thread so sorry if I am not understanding but why are you comparing a great game by
Dak with a very poor one from Wentz to make some sort of overall comparison of the 2 QBs? We can pick a terrible game by Dak and a great one for Wentz too. Am I missing something?
Yes, PE1. That’s all. His comparisons are wack. So I picked the common opponent

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so it looks like

One game in there career means he’s better. Fucking hilarious dude. One game? Okie dokie

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Common opponent played in recent weeks. Not a couple of random games. Two guys vs the exact same defense.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re exactly right and you aren’t missing anything. They’ve been trying to say Dak is better then Wentz. But I’m sure you and me say, “Give Dak 150 million!”