• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can’t find anything showing the distance of his throws? I’d like one of you who keep calling me stupid for relating what the announcers said during the game. Maybe I can find a replay of the game and forward it to the end where they flashed the highlight. The one @fordman84 was incorrect too. It just showed his longest completion which was a 35 yard screen to Zeke. I’ve yet to see someone post something proving what the announcers said as wrong.
If you literally can’t search stats. On three sites, you’re hopeless

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can’t find anything showing the distance of his throws? I’d like one of you who keep calling me stupid for relating what the announcers said during the game. Maybe I can find a replay of the game and forward it to the end where they flashed the highlight. The one @fordman84 was incorrect too. It just showed his longest completion which was a 35 yard screen to Zeke. I’ve yet to see someone post something proving what the announcers said as wrong.
Also just bc u “say” something doesn’t make it true. Only in your world. Why don’t u back up ur statement

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Type Dallas Atlanta highlights in Google and press enter. Use that college education Moron.

I did and it has nothing on the length of Daks throws. I like how you call me a moron but you can’t find it either.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just bc u “say” something doesn’t make it true. Only in your world. Why don’t u back up ur statement

I’m trying too but since you’re saying what the network said was wrong why don’t you prove them wrong... and me too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go to 9:52 Fucking MORON.
Either Temple is a school for idiots or you never graduated from there.

Says video not available... got it on YouTube and at 9:50 Dak throws a 5 yard pass and at 9:42 he throws a negative yard screen???

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read what it says and follow directions, MORON.

He doesn’t throw a 10 yard pass at 9:52. Moron! Make me watch a 10 minute video and not one pass of more then ten yards. Look where he I tackled. 9 yard gain. Yup... I’m a fucking moron. 10 minutes of highlights and not one pass of more then 10 yards in the air. Jesus you guys. So quick for 4 people to jump on my nuts and you’re all wrong. Incredible. And who even fucking cares. But you’re all fucking wrong. They posted it during the end of the game. It wasn’t even me who said it. Freaking hilarious

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t throw a 10 yard pass at 9:52. Moron! Make me watch a 10 minute video and not one pass of more then ten yards. Look where he I tackled. 9 yard gain. Yup... I’m a fucking moron. 10 minutes of highlights and not one pass of more then 10 yards in the air. Jesus you guys. So quick for 4 people to jump on my nuts and you’re all wrong. Incredible. And who even fucking cares. But you’re all fucking wrong. They posted it during the end of the game. It wasn’t even me who said it. Freaking hilarious
Ball is snapped at the 30 and marked at to 40. That 10 yards even for a 2nd grader you Stupid Fucking Moron.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So show me how to use ESPN to see if Dak threw a pass in the air of more then 9 yards last week. I can’t figure it out.
I don’t get the “Wentz was almost MVP” joke that you’ve used 82 times. He was tremendous last year. I don’t get what you’re trying to insinuate

You don’t even know what you are talking about. Look at your quote above. You clearly say “in the air”. You don’t say “from the line of scrimmage”. The insinuation you are trying to draw is Daks arm strength is not good. But, here’s a video that shows two passes that 1) clearly are “in the air” more than 9 yards and 2) appear to be about 10 yards from the line of scrimmage. Now I’ll grant you that the first one is close to ten yards but 1) he threw a comeback route and 2) hit the guy in the hands despite great coverage. Would you truly be more impressed if he threw the ball high and away but further than 9 yards? That’s dumb. That’s a great pass, on the money, in a tight window.

Sorry but your bullshit insinuation is wrong. His arm is fine.

The first one is at 1:15. The second one is at 1:36.

I’m not sure what stat you are claiming you saw but it clearly was NOT saying Dak “didn’t complete a pass longer than 9 yards IN THE AIR”

More @PhoenixEagles1 BS exposed.

Last edited:

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t even know what you are talking about. Look at your quote above. You clearly say “in the air”. You don’t say “from the line of scrimmage”. The insinuation you are trying to draw is Daks arm strength is not good. But, here’s a video that shows two passes that 1) clearly are “in the air” more than 9 yards and 2) appear to be about 10 yards from the line of scrimmage. Now I’ll grant you that the first one is close to ten yards but 1) he threw a comeback route and 2) hit the guy in the hands despite great coverage. Would you truly be more impressed if he threw the ball high and away but further than 9 yards? That’s dumb. That’s a great pass, on the money, in a tight window.

Sorry but your bullshit insinuation is wrong. His arm is fine.

The first one is at 1:15. The second one is at 1:36.

I’m not sure what stat you are claiming you saw but it clearly was NOT saying Dak “didn’t complete a pass longer than 9 yards IN THE AIR”

More @PhoenixEagles1 BS exposed.
And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids......

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball is snapped at the 30 and marked at to 40. That 10 yards even for a 2nd grader you Stupid Fucking Moron.

Marked on the 39. So I’m a moron because the network said he didn’t throw a ball more then 10 yards... which he didn’t. Sorry bro.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy

th

and here's to many many more:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I provided stats for AIR completion, that means the amoutn of distance IN THE AIR.

You keep claiming a stat you can't back up, while I keep showing a stat that can be.