• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How can we involve Jimmy Graham more?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he didn't have a dominant defense. Some of that was due to not having a clock chewing offense like the Seahawks have now. Also, I pretty sure that offense committed more turnovers. Let's not forget that the OL Holgrem had was pretty dang good. You don't find guys like Jones and Hutch very often and the rest of the OL wasn't to bad either.

Jones, Hutch, Tobeck... All 3 were probowlers during that time frame...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the past few years, they have been one of the most efficient offenses in the league.

BOOM! Fewest amount of TO's while mixing up the run/pass very well... Bevell has been able to maximize the hand he's been dealt for the most part... Poor OL, pedestrian WR's/TE's for most of his tenure here in Seattle... Bevell isn't the best OC but he's not one of the worst either like some here make him out to be... Like I've said, you don't have as much success as we have over the past few years with a terrible OC... That's just turning a blind eye so they can feel better about supporting their argument...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bevell's coaching has got us to sustain the league's best rushing attack and a 100 passer rating for a 3rd round 5'10" QB who started right away as a rookie. Consecutive Super Bowls. The biggest free agent splash on offense has been Zach Miller...well, I guess Sidney Rice but he was injured a lot and hasn't played since like 2012. We whiffed on a trade for Harvin, but even then he was injured most of the time he was with us, but I'm fine with a black mark on Bevell for that.

I'm not suggesting he's the best OC in the league or anything, but some people in here act like THEY could do better.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just have to have something to whine about. The Seahawks offense is out of whack right now, but it's not dead. Over the past few years, they have been one of the most efficient offenses in the league. That may not impress some of you guys that only look at volume stats, but efficiency that you have on a per drive basis is what wins games. Go be a fan of the Lions or Saints if all you care about is volume numbers, just ignore all the negative plays and lack of efficiency.

Have I said anything about bulk stats? I dont criticize the players or their stats, I criticize the stupid play calling and the way the offense has for years consistently struggled early in games and fails to convert on key third downs and has a pretty terrible redzone efficiency.

calling bubble screens? a terrible play under any circumstance. but a bubble screen to a slow possession WR? im dying for someone to defend that.

Go back and watch the dallas game last year, one of THE WORST called games of all time. how many jet sweeps and bubbles can you call? and a jet sweep to bryan walters when the game is winding down and you need a TD drive? are you FUCKING SERIOUS? its stuff like that which should tell anyone bevell does not belong in the NFL.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should fire Pete Carroll and John Schneider because they can't seem to hire a OC that is good enough to call the right plays... Every single play he calls is bad... He's the worst play caller in the history of the NFL.... They're heads need to roll for continuing to support this inept, Darrell Bevell guy that does not belong in the NFL... Schneider outta be fired because he obviously does not know wtf he's doing, especially when it comes to his coaching staff....

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont be stupid. Bevell is petes guy because of his minnesota connections and nothing more.

Without brett favre having a career year at the age of 40 bevell gets a pink slip not another nfl job.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issue with Bevell. That man has nothing to work with on offense for a # of years outside of Lynch. Thank God Wilson can scramble otherwise we'd be giving up 20 sacks a game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 1 solid game, 1 poor game, and 1 excellent game from Graham. 14 catches for around 145 yards and 2 TDs. That projects out to just under 80 catches, 900 yards, 9 or 10 TDs. Guessing that would be franchise records across the board for TE. Think there still can be improvement, but this is definitely working out better than the Harvin experiment.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issue with Bevell. That man has nothing to work with on offense for a # of years outside of Lynch. Thank God Wilson can scramble otherwise we'd be giving up 20 sacks a game.

I agree, which is why it's more impressive that we've averaged 24.5 ppg for the past 4 years... Bevell has been able to make lemonade out of lemons for the most part... Would our OL and WR's be quality starters on other teams? Maybe Baldwin, Okung and Britt but that's about it imo...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, which is why it's more impressive that we've averaged 24.5 ppg for the past 4 years... Bevell has been able to make lemonade out of lemons for the most part... Would our OL and WR's be quality starters on other teams? Maybe Baldwin, Okung and Britt but that's about it imo...

Okung would be a top 10 OT WHEN healthy..... Baldwin would be a slot guy or an okay #2. Lynch is Lynch, Wilson is Wilson, Graham is Graham. The rest of the offense would be backups and probably fail to make some teams. Lockett I think will be a stud but too early to call him starter material.